Cooper Wright
Cooper Wright

Hi Sup Forums

Would you fuck this chick?
How and why?

Be honest/ detailed.

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

Hell yeah I would. I love sluts like this. The right amount of chubby plus big tits and slutty. Would pound her big fat ass from behind.

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

Yuck no

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

No... she looks like she doesnt stop at the peanut butter game, and full on lets her dog fuck her. I'm not into fido's sloppy seconds. It's one thing if I can fuck her first, then force her to take my dogs cock, but if she wants it, why bother?

Julian Cox
Julian Cox

Lol what

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

Yeah, and why?, why not!?

Levi Hill
Levi Hill

Why?

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

Looks like she sucks a mean dick and lets you pull her hair while hitting it from behind.

Yeah, why not. As long as I can bag my dick, I'm going in boys.

Angel Jackson
Angel Jackson

I like watching dogs fuck girls against their will. I always record them crying while the dog mounts them. If they go to the police, I release the videos... if the girl likes fucking her dog, it is pointless

Easton Hill
Easton Hill

She does

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

only if we use your name and address

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

Yep, because im horny and its been a while since ive been laid

Aiden Moore
Aiden Moore

zisou threadou again

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

Miss

Ryder Thomas
Ryder Thomas

If it oinks I'd dick it down.

Eli Green
Eli Green

God damn I love fat sluts like this. I'd fuck her so hard and make her cry. I'd make her do so much fucked up shit.

Kevin Morales
Kevin Morales

Lol I have this girl as a friend on Facebook. Not even joking.

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

Virgin spotted

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

Basement fappers love anything with tits. Get a basement fapper because regular people see a short fat white woman who is insecure and easily taken advantage of.

Julian Wood
Julian Wood

Sound's great to me

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

Prove it

Carson Torres
Carson Torres

K well enjoy your meaningless codependent relationship.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit