Gross

i dont know where i got it from but i fucking love india/paki/persian girls

ew

which one?

just stop

yo, why you talking smack on all these girls bro

bloody flawless

imgur.com/a/ad8S4

my man, not to be rude. but these 2 are the uglies brown girls i've ever seen. Please post better ones if you can & just stop with the one on the right

what does curry pussy smell like

tf is ur bitch ass problem asshole

curry, duh

you're cursing is wayyyy to forced their buddy... is English not your first language?

haven't seen this bitch in FOREVER

stfu bitch nigger

talks shit about his english, uses there incorrectly LMAO

nigga get yo ass outta here. you're posting the same curry bitch noone wants. we were polite the first time and you're acting like a 12-year old who went on urban dictionary for the first time and learnt some internet slang

lol

gib right girl NOW

dude everybody got tired of her months ago on Sup Forums and we got tired of her on this thread. you got any different one bro?

qt
sister?

ye, she was posted a lot and naturally we got bored. she doesn't have nudes or anything, very basic.

10/10

cousin, but she's lived with us in the states since she was 5

more more more more more more moer

why do ppl always claim it's their cousin? do you know imaan has so many nudes out?

the white girls look like absolute shit compared to her haha

i just wanna hug her from behind so bad. like a big hug where i squeeze her. so fucken sexy

post nudes

bf?

Post Iman’s nudes

do a little tiny work and you should find them. i dont have them

This is new. More?

what about brown Us girls? Any love for Euros?

my last GF was brown... she was the most dick crazed girl i've ever dated... She'd want the dick at least 3 times a day, i couldn't keep up... I would wake up and she'd be sucking my dick... as soon as i'd get hard she'd climb on top of me... then she'd want sex again after work and then once or twice again when we went to bed... she was always dtf. seriously all she would do is eat, talk about work and her friends... The minute it was like "so what do you want to do" it was sex... we never went out, we never did shit because when she wasn't using her mouth for food or yapping she was craviing my dick... she'd wrap her legs around me when i was about to cum so i couldn't pull out but i would because fuck that....... i could fuck her for 45 minutes straight and she'd be bummed when i came because she wanted more dick... seriously my dick would be sore 24/7

More

post pics of her

I have a link to her tumblr if yall want it

i'm this girl's biggest fan. first time i saw her on Sup Forums i tracked down her ig. I made fake accounts to follow her. I went on my main account and contacted her by "accident". She was weirded out but not too much, but i slipped up and mentioned her pics on Sup Forums by accident and now she blocked me and is super cautious as she knows about her pics on Sup Forums

we all do bruv

Any new shit?

it was a turn on to have a chick that loved my cock so much but god damn it was a lot... When we were in the car, she'd take my cock out and just hold it... when we cuddle before bed, she'd hold my dick in her hand... I used to pull my dick out when it was hard just to watch her face light up... she'd get that look in her eye like she was hypnotized

does she know these exist?

you sureee??

BUMP

no one cares show pictures you fucking faggot

:)

lol looks like this bitch i know named mel

garmagaram tumblr com
scroll down a bit and you'll see all of her nudes. lmk if you want me to post em here

i'm in love with her. i just hope she'll notice me one day. Sup Forums might be done and bored with her but i still want her so bad.

:)

nigga wtf, that's some gay stalker shit dawg. plus she's in highschool don't catch a case my nigga

Where did this one come from?

HER TUMBLR IS BEANSFLICK.TUMBLR dot com

fuck you pussy nigger cunt ass bitch asshole. i will always love her fuck youu

hmmm, that's interesting

lmao, 12 year old confirmed haha