Finland is a complete shithole. Why, you may ask?

Finland is a complete shithole. Why, you may ask?

They are not European. They are imposters. Finns like to call themselves Nordic to fit in with Sweden, Norway. But the culture is different from those culture in Norway and Sweden. Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Iceland share the culture of Scandinavia. "Nordic" is a term that Finns use to pretend to be European. You don't hear Russia saying they are Nordic even though they border Norway.

Finnish isn't even part of the Indo-European language system. It has nothing in common with its Scandinavian neighbors. They are invaders from the East, they came from the Ural mountains in Asia, Finns are Asians, not Europeans. It has been proven that they don't share the Haplogroup R1b Y-DNA that Western European have, nor do they share the Haplogroup R1a Y-DNA that Slavic people shared. Instead, they have the Haplogroup N Y-DNA that Asians share.

Why are Finns completely inferior to Europeans?

Because they have no culture. The culture you see in modern day Finland today is one of progressive-LGBT liberal cultural marxist culture. The Finns use this as a cover because they have no culture. Finland didn't even exist 105 years ago. Finnish schools only have 3 subjects instead of the traditional 5 subjects- native language, math, science, social studies/history, foreign language. Finnish schools knows that Finnish is a complete garbage because nobody speaks Finnish outside the country and the language isn't related to the Germanic, Romance, nor Slavic languages. Also Finland doesn't have any history besides being slaves to the Europeans such as the Russians or the Swedes. Even if Finns have a history class, it would at best last 2 days, which consists of appropriating Swedish's Vikings and calling Varangians as "Finns". They would also have to talk about losing Karelia to the Russians, which is more embarrassing than admitting they aren't really Europeans.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Ugrian_suicide_hypothesis
helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/11292-life-expectancy-of-finnish-men-shortest-of-all-nordic-countries.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease
youtube.com/watch?v=MMRTs-JMAz4
youtube.com/watch?v=z0piL_tY_yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So Finnish schools only have 3 subjects in school - math, science, foreign language.

Due to Finnish being mentally inferior beings, they don't have exams or tests, everyone just passes because Finland knows they can't handle Germany being the backbone of Europe or Italy being the place of the birth of the Renaissance. They would cheat on the PISA test by lying about their "English" scores, inflating it.

Finland is a "modern" country because it only have 5 million people in it. Most Finns live in the capital Helsinki. Helsinki being extremely small, with it's central district being smaller than a 5 mile by 5 mile square peninsula, is no bigger than a town in the UK. Of course Finns like RamblinRambo bragged about being "civilized", it would only take 5 days to built the city because everything else is a barren wasteland of scars of lakes due to the glaciers raping the land of Finland.

Finns living in Helsinki knows that Finland is a complete and utter piss of a country, knowing that if they travel by car in 10 minutes, they would be out of the city and into the rural forests that forest Finns beat themselves with sticks. Being a tiny country and seeing the same ugly Mongoloid faces every single day cause people to distress.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finno-Ugrian_suicide_hypothesis

helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/domestic/11292-life-expectancy-of-finnish-men-shortest-of-all-nordic-countries.html

Many Finns kill themselves being they cannot keep the lie that they aren't truly civilized European. Finnish men knows that Swedish men are the superior European men that Finnish women desire, so hence the stress of being fake causes stress which makes Finnish men die earlier compared to other Nordic men. Notice that this article is from Finland, which uses "Nordic", because they aren't Scandinavian or European.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_heritage_disease

You can see it right here that Finnish being inbred albinos have so many diseases, it rivals the inbred Jews in autoimmune diseases.

Finns being culturally inferior due to having no culture, mentally inferior due to inbreeding, historically inferior due to being bitches to the Russians and Swedes, geographically inferior due to it's underdeveloped country and it's capital Helsinki's central square being a barren wasteland and it's subway system only having 17 stations. Having no history, no landmarks, no points of interest, and seeing the same people everyday causes Finns to develop a complex about being quiet and reticent.

Don't believe this lie. Finns aren't truly European. They didn't even take up Christianity, they are pagans who were forced to convert.

I shall notice thee, senpai

Quality Shit Post

Is this your revenge for that happy pro-finland thread from earlier?

finland has quite a lot of pregermanic nordic admixture so we were here mixing with paleoeuropeans before r1 men even set foot in scandinavian peninsula. if anyone is an invader its the r1 man.

So mongol.

''Whiteness is all I have'' - New worlder

TL;DR
Finland is better than Australia u don't even have a metro.

>is one of progressive-LGBT liberal cultural marxist culture.

pot kettle etc, can i have a double vanilla cone icecream in straya? no? weird

t. eastern Finn
I know that was a joke but holy shit 30% of the population looks like Genghis and that's where the memes come from. Fuck you and your round face, potato nose and slanty eyes.

Is that the production of reindeer inbreeding? Holy shit you should kill yourself, you genetic failure.

still the fastest nation imo jtp famala shamalama

t. Cai-Göran

Don't disparage your Asiatic roots, Pekka. Tengri will not be pleased

70% of the population are Cai-Görans? Visit Finland sometimes. I bet your Russian ass would feel embarrassed to see that Finns aren't "mongols".
Epic. Haven't heard that before.

Are you jealous because you will not be allowed to participate in post-modern horde of butthurting raiders?

Not jealous of brown, manlet Turks who only know how to make kebab. Thanks for the iskender though, it was delicious.

>They are not European
Who cares
Kill whitey

both are ''wide faced'' as you describe finngoloids as, they just use that camera angle to hide their shape.

Embrace the horde, Pekka. It is within you. Feel the steppe calling from afar

So Mongol looking though.
Haven't heard this maymay before, thank you Brian. Got any more OC memes?

I don't get it.

So this is how a stupid white- supremacist actually sounds like??

How I can live the rest of muh life in piece knowing they are this dumb.

Damn right.

And next time you remind yourself the only cock whitey has ever sucked was the one of a mongoloid.

KHAN'D

Why would you want to be a cum skin

Gook is true Asian. Fuck finn

Well... in Imperial times they were considered as part of the Scandinavian culture and geographically Baltic.

Finns are the proud sons of Tengri. Gook is merely the feral runaway child of the Japanese

I'm not a "supremacist". What the fuck?
It doesn't matter. My skin is cum colored and that's how I was born.
Americans are the proud sons of nigger.

This anger lmao.

First day on Sup Forums?

Good thread

Been on 4chin a long time. I'm just loaded with booze and drugs.

>2012+5
>being Khanoid phenotype
ummm

>pot kettle etc, can i have a double vanilla cone icecream in straya? no? weird
>random american company that no one knows of makes claim that has yet to be proved because no one buys anything from them

Finns are uberasians. Fuck shittyblooded Japan

Truly bizarre that any man could resent his own heritage as much as you seem to

>that pic
Stop spreading Finno-Khanic lies

Yeah, maybe those who fucked reindeers. That's where they got their eyes from.
Good meme. Now make a one where a mixed white/nigger is born. Or more like a mexican, mr. 60% guy.

>That's where they got their eyes from.

I do not see anything wrong with this. Why do you think the opposite?

>I know that was a joke but holy shit 30% of the population looks like Genghis and that's where the memes come from.

Do you have some data on that claim?

Many people in the North have such eyes. many Russian blonds too.

Is it true that modern Finns are largely descended from a Mongol expeditionary force that got lost on the way to attack Europe and ended up in Finland instead?

Culture is far more important than your autismo haplogroup. And they were one with Sweden and Russia for majority of time.
Just because you have Asiatic haplogroup doesn't make you Asian. By the time Huns came to Europe, they already whitewashed themselves. It didn't eliminate their original Q haplogroup, but they looked like Europeans.

Stop using haplogroups as arguments.

>have a friend who's 25% finnish
>his grandmother came during the winter war
>he still looks like fucking genghis

ONE DROP RULE

Because most Finns arent mongol. Here is an example of a mongol Finn.

Fuck, this retarded lad.

No. We are our own race.

>braids
HNNNNGGGG

No. Finns are largely descended from a Uralic Tribes. They was long before the Mongols.

This one insecure white trash gets triggered from these mongol threads.

T. Eastern potato, slant eyed haploautist.

>you have Asiatic haplogroup
N haplogroup isn't Asiatic, it's Uralic

Uralic != Asian

Yes, she has visible Asiatic traits. Just like majority of Eastern Slavs.

Kill yourself already faggot. You're insecure, jobless, fat alcoholic loser who get's sensitive like little girl.

I have a job you mongol fuck. Why don't you hang yourself instead?

Well, this girl from Altai (Siberian) has them too? Probably living in Russia just do not notice the small Asiatic traits on faces...

>Asiatic traits
>Slavs

Your asiatic cruelty is showing

The girl on your photo was Kazakh.

Rangeban Finns when?

She looks absolutely stunning.
Makes my peepee hard, just like Nordic grills.
But they do, Igor. Why deny it?
>was a Kazakhstani model of Russian descent

I thought that guys like you who are drunk in the morning and write angry posts doesn't have a job.

Deny what? If they have Asian features it means they are not Slavic.
>of Russian descent
Looks like she's not. Even by her and her brother's names.

Kazashki is very different btw

it depends on how many non-asiatic (mostly slavic in case if kazakhs) blood the have.

I'm Swedish-German-Finnish-Russian-Dutch so no cigar

>Makes my peepee hard, just like Nordic grills.
Oook, polakbro, special for you:
youtube.com/watch?v=MMRTs-JMAz4

*how much

I'm on vacation.

>Deny what? If they have Asian features it means they are not Slavic.
Russians intermixed with ethnic Uralic and Tatar tribes for centuries. What makes you think you don't have asian admixture in you?

Kaliningrad Russians literally look like they crawled out from some cave in Mongolia. I've seen their people when teenagers came to play football with ours. Ethnic Central Russians, those from Tver mostly look similiar to our people.
Amazing. Like a living doll.

From left to right:
90% Asian
50% Asian
20% Asian

Heyo check this.

youtube.com/watch?v=z0piL_tY_yo

N is strictly paternal ya dingus. uralic people mixed a lot with indoeuropean women so we've been bleached of the mongol traits while maintaining the uralic paternal haploshit

5/10 desu. You see way hotter chicks just stepping outside.

Love them "ayy lmao" faces. Especially when they're blonde and blue-eyed.

Check this one, lads.

>uralic people mixed a lot with indoeuropean women
False. Indo-Europeans regularly enslaved Asiatic Finnoids. The cutest, most feminine male Finnoids were also taken as sex slaves, and naturally a few of these male sex slaves had Indo-Europeanised children. It is quite likely that an Indo-European descendant of one of these Finnic slaves then became a warrior king, pillaging Finno-Khanic tribes and setting up a breeding program where he would impregnate Finnic women so as to spread his paternal line throughout the Finnic world. Thus, Finnoids experienced a large influx of Indo-European genes, including those for blonde hair and blue eyes, and the N haplogroup remained dominant. As for the word Orja, this was likely originally used by Finnics to refer to "slaveholders", but over time evolved into simply referring to "slaves".

Shieet

>Urals = asiatic
>russians = asiatic
>slavs = asiatic
>kazahk = asiatic
>finns = asiatic

N-haplogroup from the Atlantic Ocean to the Pacific Ocean!

American -- Negroidic

Neanderthals & Denisovans are the ''mankind''
Negroids are 3/5th human according to your founding fathers.

I have just been to Kaliningrad oblast and can confirm that Russians there have very peculiar look different from Central Russians. I read in a museum that most migrants were from Ryazan and Tambov and those are rightful fug (Mordva) clay. Going back to OP...

BTW, Russian gril from this picture is Finno-Ugric, not Slavic. In video she said that she was from Udmurtia.

>an Indo-European descendant of one of these Finnic slaves then became a warrior king, pillaging Finno-Khanic tribes and setting up a breeding program where he would impregnate Finnic women so as to spread his paternal line throughout the Finnic world.
>Indo-European descendant with N
so youre saying some barbarian indoeuro women enslaved finnic men and beared their childern?

Exactly.

Generally Stalin fucked over Russia big time with his autistic "mixing" and resettlement policy.

Muh dick.

Reindeer genes. Check this one out.

No, Indo-European men enslaved Finnic boipucci, and some of these male slaves were integrated into Indo-European society. One had children with an Indo-European woman, and the resulting child would have had children with an Indo-European, and the process would have continued until the resulting children were all blonde haired and blue eyed. One of these male children with haplogroup N (from their Finnic male slave ancestor) then became a warrior king and did what I described in my previous post.

Would

>What makes you think you don't have asian admixture in you?
I was talking about the appearance. I have no interest in genetics. If they look Asiatic, they don't count as Russian here.

OK. I got it. Everyone is asian.
Who is white then?

Argentina, you silly Mongol.

Only Germanics and Celts