Waifu Bread

Waifu Bread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fKkOmXNyWUc
youtu.be/9f4sDhZKpE0
youtube.com/watch?v=saCdb3nQHoI
soundcloud.com/tatsblanco/moonlight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey, my problem was a dishwasher. And did you get it fixed or replaced?

i don't know why you think i'd do that ;-;

claim

Haruhi is a bitch ass nigga

You bloody pooper, piss off

>arisu

no i own you
ill never leave

lmao based elon

>i own you
BITCH pls, you're suppose to worship me

Still here

my boy elon putting in work

i dont worship trash sorry

Claiming best girl.

But I have to be careful..

understandable i suppose
what are we going to do though once you get here? hmmm...

Eat the pizza and drink booze of course.

well what have we here a thread of cutes no doubt~

yea but what happens when all the pizza and booze is gone? just wanna cuddle or something? no homo of course uwu

I can't promise I will, I'm not huge on movies. However, I will keep it in mind if I do.

Well... Not really. I played osu, ate food, worked out, took a shower, and now I'm editing pictures while being here.

I played the sixth one. The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil. The game that I couldn't remember was called Scarlet Curiosity. I am a fan of bullet hell games. I haven't played them much however. Favorite songs that I can think of are U.N. Owen was her, Bad Apple, and Night of Nights. There is also another one that I don't know the name of. It has something to do with Cirno. Your song is interesting...
I just found this while trying to google the name of the song. I don't even... He used a fucking Q-Tip at one point...
youtube.com/watch?v=fKkOmXNyWUc

Still your fault

Yo

That's a cute one too.

No need to, just a recommendation.
And Cirno's Perfect Math Class is probably what you're looking for.

Sounds like a nice enjoyable day to me

It is and so are you

a hero to us all.

does anyone want to be my friend

no

I do not have time for this, you've made a poor decision not to worship me

yes you do
sorry
maybe try to improve yourself and you might be respectable enough to be worshiped

Yes cute

Yup, that is the one I was thinking of. I still have a lot to learn about the series. I like the music, but I haven't looked into it too much. There are also so many characters to keep track of. I try to focus on the ones that interest me. I can't even remember half of their names, just faces.

It was. As long as I am able to do something to better myself somehow in someway, it is usually a good day for me.

I find that if it is quiet I enjoy it much berret

I haven't thought so far yet..
Naps are good. I should take one soon.

Do you know Danmaku Unlimited? I've only played 3rd one, but it's my favourite shmup/bullet hell.
>Bad Apple
That song is really good but I used to listen to so much I really don't want to hear it anymore..
How people come up with stuff like in that video?

ok be my friend then

as of this very moment we are officially friends~

Cutes are better, you should post one now

well im tired of posting so im going in a few

i guess we'll just have to find out then~
then take one, they are quite good

Sad Poorfag is sad now.

Columbine-chan claimed

They are. I'll take one soon. Posting for a while before that.

hmm, okay! i hope it's nice when you do nap

ok I'll ttyl friend

saya best cute when not monkeying around

wow im tired of you already
bye
love you

good night you strange cute

I see... My days are usually quiet. Sometimes they can be loud however. Noisy neighbors, loud noises outside, my cat having a crisis and going crazy. Other than that, it is quite nice.

No, I don't unfortunately... I've heard of Ikaruga, but I've never played it and am interested in it. The only ones I can think of that I have played aren't really true bullet hell games, but more like a simplified bullet hell game, or a bullet hell game with other gameplay elements to it. A lot of shooter arcade style games, Geometry Wars, Darius burst, The Binding of Isaac are some names that come to mind. Again, these aren't true bullet hell games, but they have bullet hell elements in them.

Hurrah
This is one of my favourite parodies of that song
youtu.be/9f4sDhZKpE0

And you don't need to remember all of them.

Would that make her W 貧乏ちゃん 2?

Unique. I like it.

>wow im tired of you already

Altair claimed

I meant quiet in the sense of I don't have to go to work and my house is empty

You know I dont speak that... Unless thats SadPoorfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=saCdb3nQHoI
It's on sale for the next 11h or so. Only 3€. Definitely worth getting for that price.
I've played Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours. It was really fun, but I got stuck on this one fish boss. The fish blocking my shots. Ikaruga is a great one too. Took me quite long before I could beat it.

Saya always best cute!

I hope so too! Also hope that I don't oversleep..

Chen broke you

That is an interesting parody. Not bad...
Yeah, I can see that. It is just that I feel like I need to know everything about a series that I like. There is just soo much to Touhou that it is almost overwhelming, so I'll probably stick to what interests me the most.

Oh... Heheh... I see... Yeah, I suppose that is a good point as well.
In that case, most of my days are quiet. I rarely have much that goes on in my life.

I see... I don't think I'll be able to get it right now unfortunately... I'll keep it in mind however should I want to get a new bullet hell game. I haven't delved too deep into Dariusburst. What I did play of it was pretty fun however. There were a lot of ships to choose from that all had different abilities and whatnot.
I forgot to reply about the music as well in Oops...
I see why Bad Apple could loose its appeal. It is quite a popular song. I haven't figured out what songs I still like however. My knowledge is very limited to what I do know. Also, the creativity that people have and what others can come up with is really amazing. Even something as strange as plucking a Q-Tip to the beat of a song.

im gonna post from my phone a bit before i sleep im not tired enough
what's up
?
ive never talked to him

Is this the person who used to write walls of text a long time ago, under a different name?

I've never used a different name. I've posted anonymously however and I'd rather not bring attention to that...

You just remind me of someone

Dispatched by the knights to watch over this thread of heresy and debauchery

Ul-Fenesis Claimed. I am falling asleep while posting edition

You remind me of someone as well...

Sounds cozy.

I messed up, but tried to go for a sad Binbou that has ascended past a sad Binbou, or you can just call it a Sad Binbou 2

There's also her Chirumiru song that has other peep dies that are equally amusing.
Well, saying that is basically saying you should learn every fish's name in SpongeBob (Yes, I'm including the fish that just exist in the ocean). You don't need to, but I guess you can.

Who do I remind you of?

I dont think anything can go... even further beyond...

Good night.

Yes, that it is. I enjoy making myself as comfortable as possible.
I've been too stressed a traumatized a lot of my life, so I try to keep myself away from anything like that as much as possible. The only time I will endure stress is if it is necessary to benefit me in some way or if it is for survival.

I already like it. Good recommendation.
Yeah, it is a bit weird when you put it that way. I just like to know as much as I can about things that interest me. Even little insignificant things.

You remind me of someone that I know absolutely nothing about.

oversleeping is fine!

should I go to bed?

Fair enough.
You remind me of someone I used to chat with. Still I know little to no things about them

Bed is best, do it

yes

If there is something you would like to know about me, just ask. I usually don't mind sharing things unless it is something personal sometimes or something that can identify me. I'm probably not this person you are thinking of, but you never really know...

yeah but then instead of talking to you, I'm in bed having nightmares.

Nights

Yeah, it's imo best shmup in Steam and even when not on sale, it's still pretty cheap.
You'll find quite a few interesting one if you search youtube for iosys touhou.

Yes.

But I need to be at places..

That's kinda cute in a weird way I guess. What sort of thing do you find beneficial?

*distant coins dropping*

I have other related content if I'm willing to find it.
I've done the same with Dragon Ball, but only with it's weird timeline.

Are you sleepy?

I cant shout for that long

hmm... maybe stay up for a little longer then
goodnight! places suck though, don't go

The face of twitch.

Hmm..
What's your name?
Not irl of course, your thread name.
Do you like ice cream?
Tea or coffee?
Do you live in the city or in the countryside?
Would you like to have a cup with Winne the Pooh on it?

I want a cup with winnie the pooh on it.

I see... Again, I'll keep it in mind.
I've heard of iosys. I've even heard a few songs that have to do with that name. I guess that is a good place to start.

If I have to push myself to get better at something or make an improvement. Working out for example, changing my mentality, or just getting better at something in general. I'll push myself pretty hard sometimes and it can be stressful, but it is worth it because I am bettering myself in some way.

I see. I don't want to bother you with finding things. I'm capable of doing that myself, however if you still wish to I will listen to your recommendations.

I don't really know if I have a name to be honest...
I like icecream, but don't eat it much.
I like both, but if I had to choose one I'd say tea.
City.
I would love to have a cup, but I don't see why Winnie the Pooh is relevant...

best

jill?

blep?

just finished ep 6 of franxx think i'll be going to bed too. goodnight.

You can hold A for that long though

Ah, alright.
Actual recommendation now. I like calm music.
soundcloud.com/tatsblanco/moonlight

Yes, Blep.

hi how're you

Like this one?

Everybody's got a name here. How else would someone talk to you if they don't know your name?
Which ice cream do you like the most?
Tea is king, good answer
>
Besides it's childhood

What's the end goal?