Hey Sup Forums my girlfriend just told me she's considering breaking up with Me because I joke around to much...

Hey Sup Forums my girlfriend just told me she's considering breaking up with Me because I joke around to much. She said she's gonna call me in a couple of days and tell me what she's gonna do. What do?

Pic unrelated

Breakup with her first. And find someone who loves your joking around.

Break up with her now and deny her the chance

Call her and break up

/thread

Yeah your only 3 options are waiting to hear from her, breaking up with her preemptively or live streaming your suicide.

this is a sign shes found another dick already. Best end it before she gets the best of it. call her instead and tell her you feel its for the best to break things off cuz her bestie and you are gonna hook up.

She sounds like a twat. Break up with her

Find a girl you can joke with. She sounds lame af your girlfriend should also be your friend

Girls break up only when they beleive they have found a better substitution of you.

break up with her. don't put up with some bitch toying around with your emotions

user, your gf sounds like shes moved on. probably to another mans arms and cock. Break up with her thru text and post screen shots so we can watch the action unfold

Welp. I can't argue with dubs

Call her don't even say hi just say I'm done with you and hang up without a moment's hesitation

Women: "Men should express their emotions more "
Men: [Expresses emotions]
Women: "My husband/boyfriend is too emotional"

Try to get a boobie pic first, then break up.
Then tell her youre just joking...
Then really break up. You should break up with her.

Op here. It seems everyone has the same opinion that I've asked, I've asked my best friend and all my other friends and you all say the same. Thanks Sup Forums

So she wants you to stop being you - fuck that it’s the start of her cucking you. DO NOT CHANGE FOR A BITCH.

Secondly - she was gonna dump you by phone but she’s now told you she was going to dump you by phone. Well is she or isn’t she?

She sounds like an arsehole.

do it thru text and post the fucking screenshots

No problem Sup Forumsrother. Go tell that that thot to go fuck herself and the horse she rode in on. There are plenty of normal women out there who like a funny guy. Best of luck to your future relationships.

Yes, she is going to tell me what she's gonna do over phone in a couple days. And she also told me all of this over the phone

this

Call her now and end it. Just say 'its over' and hang up. Dont answer any other calls.

yea if I was op I would do that

call her and break up. the thread has decided already
hang up on her and post texts she sends

Sounds like a cunt.....cut and run

call and tell her you welcome her decision because it spares you the expected stress and drama of actually having to breaking up with her
then break up with her

I know everyone says you should break up with her, but they sounds glib and careless to me.

I think it would be really hard to break up with her in this situation if you truly care about her.

But even so, you really do need to break up with her immediately and never look back. Just completely and totally cut it off. Don’t revisit the decision. Think about her as little as possible. It will suck for a couple weeks. But by then the worst will be over.

This.

listen btard bro, if she doesnt like your joking around, where the fuck is this relationship going to go, you cant get married to her unless you try and be someone else for her for the rest of your life and that sounds like shit, find someone that actually likes your jokes and move on, fuck this btich

and if youre in the relationship for sex, theres a billion other holes out there man pick a new one

if she cant give you the time of day for who you are, then she isn't worth your time.

We've been together for 6 months. Not super long but long enough.

the trick is to express emotions angrily. mix of both open/caring and masculine. make her feel like you're about to punch your innermost feelings into her

Relationships are about power.

It’s such a power play for her to tell you she’s thinking about breaking up w you for some bullshit reason. Leave. Then tell you she’ll call you in a couple days with a decision.

Fuck that. If you go along with this she’ll own you. She’ll do it again and again. Pushing it further each time, until you’ll have no choic but to kill her.

break up with her first. refuse to allow some butthurt unfunny cunt to dictate how you feel and act in life. if she wants a no fun allowed relationship she can go jump on another cock. go find a lady that enjoys you for who you are and stop putting this whore on a pedestal.

> op here
Welp, I'm going to try and sleep now. I'll make a post in a couple of days if I wait it out or if I get the guts to dump her or not.