Are bars degenerate?

Are bars degenerate?

Is Argentina white?

Are Americans fat?

So no?

Any place that sells alcohol and/or allows alcohol to be consumed is degenerate.

Not all but the mayority

But you have "boliches", not bars

yes, bars are a haven for debauchery, hedonism, pointless fighting, and other various forms of misconduct

This place is playing some shitty tecno cover of what is love

Achmed, pls...

Supongo que depende del tipo de gente que frecuente determinado bar, putito.

I worked in a nightclub that also acted as a bar by day - the customers were bro as fuck or degenerate as fuck, the toilets were a warzone, people were cunts and I wasn't doing my job properly if I didn't end the night covered in vomit or blood or other bodily fluids or any combination thereof.

I loved that job.

yes shariah is enforced everywhere

>Are bars degenerate?
Yed

Yes
No
Yes

They're degenerate only if you are a mudslime. Otherwise it's just a good place to blow your paycheck.

Tu vieja

I went to a bar and a 48 year old business femnazi chick started plying booze into me, shots of free whiskey. Then I had to go to her place and slam her pussy out. It was weird as fuck, so yes bars are degenerate.

She was also a massive retard that dropped the wag gap myth over breakfast the next day. Still she paid for everything.

>Drinking

>Banging someone and staying for breakfast
>specially a feminazi

I go to a hipster craft beer bar all the time. It's full of straight white males having a good time and never starting shit or acting degenerate. As liberal as they act, you never see a black person in there and they don't even pull sjw shit. Sup Forums needs to wake up and realize that Hipsters are practicing the lives they want. They grow food, buy fresh, support local, love sustaining themselves, are almost exclusively white, etc. All that is required is alterations to the political ideology, most of the behaviors are already good.

not inherently, but they generally are, yes.

You tell me

Xanax is so shit. Never understood it. For guys, it's the "lets get arrested" drug, for women it's the "rape me" drug.

Free drinks, puss, and breakfast all at the expense of the opposition. He did pretty good.

I have yet to hear a of girl that does Xanax that is not a complete whore, even by today's standards.

salam alaikum my brother

There's your answer fellow white man

The best lesson is reality. These people will figure it out on their own.

>love sustaining themselves

You realize 70% of hipsters are spoiled rich kids whose daddy pays for their lives, right?

Most of them could not sustain themselves.

hi quantik

Why do you care what an online gang of white supremacist neckbeards think? I'm drinking alone right now, and I'm fly as hell, nigga.