Feels?

Feels?
Make me more depressed :’) why do you wanna die tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=49F_x5etSkk
youtu.be/qIN4jQ7TgmY
youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

saved
good pic

youtube.com/watch?v=49F_x5etSkk

Fuck i hate my life. Everything is given to me, or easy. Life without challenges isnt life, just an experience

Can I trade places with you. I Want free shit.

fuck what is this and why do i feel for moe blobs

Youd think money and stuff makes you happy...

It doesnt, it just helps when youre being social. When youre all alone, none of that shit matters. Youre just a shell of a human being, who puts up a fake personality depending on who youre surronded by so that they like you. But in the end, youre alone. For ever

My brother and I used to lift weights together.
Its been 3 years since he killed himself and the only reason I lift now is so when i finally finish a tough set I can almost hear my brother laugh and call me a pussy for it being a challenge. I miss him so much, that the only reason I lift is so I can feel like im back in the garage that was our gym and life was simple again.

youtu.be/qIN4jQ7TgmY

have you tried out /fit/? they'd really like your story in a motivation/feels thread.

I've been there a few times, ill lurk there a bit more

i can only express this in greentext, it makes it less painful for some reason, probably because it could be another person's story

>me
>be fatass kid your entire life, awkward, just play video games all the time and do nerd shit
>always good at sports, just limited by being a fatass
>sophomore summer of highschool, decide being a fatass sucks
>in next year go from 5'10 250 to 6'1 175
>people are finally nice to me
>realize how shallow and evil people are that they treat me better just because of my appearance
>whatever
>finally do everything i wanted to when i was fat
>still awkward, never dated before, never danced, etc
>ask super hot girl in my grade to prom
>she fucking says yes
suddenly
>mom gets cancer
>immediate chemo start, dad cant work because he has to take care of her, family finances go to shit
>poor and depressed
>take prom date out to get some shit for the dance at the mall
>on the way home i break down crying and tell her about everything happening (nobody knew apart from my family yet)
>go to drop her off at her place
>she invites me in but i go home because i'm too upset and my mom just got back from the hospital
>only now do i realize i could have got laid but eh whatever
>fast forward to dance
>finally happy again
>we start dating
>for a year
>fast forward to next march
>get accepted to my dream school
>dumps me 2 days later over a text
>wont explain, "i just dont think it will work"
>we had had long conversations before where we both talked about still dating long distance if either of us go away
>tfw she dumped me 2 weeks before prom
>tfw she got a new date and i didnt go
>tfw theyre still dating
>tfw he's a fat brony that resembles me before i lost weight

it's almost been a year and every now and then i still think about killing myself

What advice can you give to someone still in high school? Asking for a friend

Dude I'm gonna try and be straight with you, do you really think connecting with this girl would solve your unhappiness? I don't know her so this may be too harsh, but judging from how she treated you and who she went with after she seems like a pretty shallow person. Would you be able to connect with someone like that on a meaningful level? I just feel like these are valuable questions to ask, because it's real easy to get caught up in the whole concept of "well if we had got together everything would be going better for me" when it's really just some idealized fantasy we tell ourselves.

For a "friend".
Lift. If your school has weight training do it. Join a club, like Key Club or some shit. Don't reveal your power level at school.

The loneliness gets more heavy everynight

hey, guy you replied to. what do you need advice on lol? if you're trying to lose weight, eat less and drink tons of water.

i know but no women have even displayed interest in me since then. i'm not bad looking, just VERY socially retarded. It took everything to ask that girl out. she really broke me in a vulnerable time in my life. who drops somebody like that whose mom has cancer?

Pic related
But im in the popular sport clubs. I goto parties. Chads and staceys like me. All of it is fake. The real me is just a depressed white kid who is privileged but depressed. So i make myself likeable by who ever is around me at the time. I just want to be happy

>she seems like a pretty shallow person
I don't think so. She dumped him real bad but she also went for the kind of person nobody would be interested in superficially.

Sorry thought that was you. Im skinny, tall, white. I should be happy.
What do?

idk. i think some people just arent happy. You're a lot more normal than me, i've never partied, drank, or done any drugs. coincidentally i've also been in college a year and haven't made a single friend lmfao

here again. This is going to sound so fucking virgin but I think the whole concept of the necessity of having a girlfriend incredibly empty and outdated. Instead you could be having meaningful relationships with close friends, people who will legitimately be there when hard times come. Whatever it's late and I can't articulate much right now, my point is don't get too hung up on the idea of needing a woman in your life to be a full being, just try and live meaningfully with the people you're close with now.

The fact that he's a brony shows that he's another one of those people obsessed with how they label themselves, so I doubt he's an individual with great depth. Like I said I dunno and just have some greentext to go off here, but the fact that she left this guy while he's clearly going through great emotional strife must be some indication that her character may have not been what he needs at this point to rely on.

What do you guys think of this oc. I didn't know what to put it on so I slapped it on that

Why are you sad?

I mean like all of the things you mentioned are "fun" while doing them, but it doesnt last. And friends are alright, but discord groups dp the same thing. In the end all "friends" are is people who you do things with, so just play games with anons on discord.

And is there anyway to become a happier person? I have nice things, i go nice places, i have a warm bed and a big room. I have all these things, but id trade them all if i could just be happy.

It was user who called him a brony, we don't know how he is actually like. Could be one of those who got caught liking MLP but isn't a sperg about it. We also don't know if user is omitting key details about what could have driven her away, we just have his side of the story.

Because she was the only girl who ever showed a real interest in me, and she was madly in love with me for a decade. We were together for most of that time, and last summer she left me and now she won't even talk to me anymore. We were best friends and lovers. She knows me better than everyone else in my life combined. She's the only person around whom I could be my real self. We had problems of course, but I always knew that we would make it through together. And I was wrong. I'm always right, aren't I, L? Except about the most important thing in my whole life. All the confidence and comfort I took in our relationship...gone. Please, for god's sake come back to me and bring the kitty and the dog too.

I have been adopting a more positive philosophy ironically about how shitty the world is. Fat as hell from depression and still have the fatigue because i didnt want the meds. But i might have gotten an A in my math class and been keeping the house tidy like before. Now im sick and been doing nothing for three days. For once i can tell myself that there are times when you can take a break. I dont hate myself for doing nothing cuz whatever i got is getting worse daily so far. The last biggest obstacle is social anxiety because taking xan daily is not an option, although I'd like a prescription anyway

RW was rich and famous. If he couldn't get help, nobody can.

Looking at it all wrong friend. He was a man of great talent, energy and humor. Which always has a equally dark counter point. When your light has been a roaring volcano, seeing it diminish is that much more difficult. Look into the eyes of funniest and most energetic people and as time goes on you see the void that contains the energy.

Literally my whole life is one pathetic joke I can't make friends I can't find love nor do I deserve it every friend I've had has cut contact I had a friend recently who kept me from killing myself till they got sick of me and the reason was "I got bored with you" I don't even know why I'm alive anymore my life is a fucking joke

Bump

As someone who never really had money growing up but has a little now this is totally correct. You think it will help everything but you get there and sort of have this "okay, now what" realization.

definitely a sperg, he saw equestria girls in theater

i dont want friends, i want somebody to hug me while i fall asleep

i dont think there is. the only way to be happier is to allow yourself to become less aware of how bullshit everything is. not sure if i want to or can do that

>20
>Chain smoker
>Alcoholic
>work 50 hours a week at gas station
> nearly at 2 years with a partner who is also unwell in the head. Cheated twice. I did once. We worked on it. Going decently I guess
>Mental illnesses
>No future
>No money
>No higher education
>Novody in family gets along with eachother
>Have massive prickheads for roomates
>Deal with trauma from past events in life

Yep

My fiancee turned on a time and said she doesn't love me anymore. I lost my house, my pets and the love of my life. Im now watching everything i worked for for 5 years dissolve around me. She doesn't even care

I'm an S.O. running from a warrant and registration. I got degrees in engineering but it doesn't matter, every company that hires me drops me days before I start. I don't have a car and I owe so much money. I can't seem to make time to see the people I love and I know the state will catch up with me one day, it's just a matter of time. The S.O. charge is from a grill I dated when I was 18 - no one cares though. Sometimes I want to use my engineering knowledge to get a high score and an hero.

>had a metric ton of friends
>changed social circles year after year
>Did a metric ton of drugs and alcohol
>failed my studies
>It's been several years and I still think about her
>health is declining
>support unemployed mother
>gonna probably get fired from my shitty pizza restaurant soon
>live at the literal end of the world all the way in the north.
>second year suffering from alcohol withdrawal
>motivation at zero

Life is strange, you gain and you lose and you gain and you lose

There's still time user. You've barely alive yet.

>my mom is slowly dying of ALS
>health insurance company is stalling to approve a medication for her, Radicava, that would drastically slow down the progression of the disease or halt it completely
>would buy her time for stem cell research for ALS treatment to progress to human trials
>will most likely die in the next 2 years if nothing treatment of some kind does not get approved
>going into the USAF
>will be leaving her house, I help take of her right now in absence of a PA, by July
>required deployment length is 4 years
>will have to ask my mother before I leave to change her burial plans from cremation to burial so I can visit her when I get back and whenever I feel like visiting her grave to talk to her
>will most likely not get to be by the mother's side as she dies from complications from ALS
>complications I do not wish to write nor think of
just about done with this guys

I'm 20 btw.

I've been chronically ill for about 5 years now. Probably CFS/ME which no one validates, but I'm just fucking miserable 90% of days from the fatigue. I feel like I'm gonna puke, my body feels like it's shutting down, I have all kinds of weird symptoms that are very distressing and I've gained like 60+ pounds from being housebound. I have accomodations at my school but my depression flared up recently too, so I'm not even making use of them.

My mental health has always been shit but having my physical health be shit too is so incredibly demoralizing. Constant pain and exhaustion and depression and the consequences of being unable to answer calls or do work or anythin g of the like is creating a life not worth living. My doctors won't help me and if it is what I think it is, there's not treatment anyways. Even when I was mentally healthy, I was miserable from the physical health. Considering now just going completely off my meds and ending it. This existence is a road to nowhere and even tho I know it would DESTROY several people, I don't think I can keep trying to live like this.

My grandma died from ALS. Shit is beyond words. I am so sorry, truly. How far has it progressed? Also what state/country do you live in?

You might want to talk to her about death with dignity if it's legal where you are. It's a horrible thing to consider but after seeing my grandma through to the end, I think anyone with ALS should consider ending it before it becomes the unbearable reality that is late-stage ALS.

Was diagnosed in October. Maryland.

"Nothing beside remains. Round the decay of that colossal wreck boundless and bare the lone and level sands stretch far away."

One of my favorite sad poems
Thank you for this

Pic-also a sad poem, but not as good as that one

So no physician-assisted suicide there. You can go out of state though. I'm not advocating for it but I know that ALS robs someone of all senses of agency - P.A.S. provides agency over ones life in cases such as this. Just a consideration because no words can do your suffering justice and there's no easy way to help. You should look into support groups for relatives of ALS patients though. I've found with this kind of thing, it's so, so hard to get helpful assistance and I just honestly hope you find some comfort somehow.

Damn that's dark. My heart goes out to you Sup Forumsro. What are you going to school for?

I'll bring it up with her before I leave. I know where our local support group is but I don't think I can go. I can't just sit there a fucking ask with a straight face what I should do if my mom is screaming at the top of her lungs because she pissed herself since her bladder control is limited. I've gone before but I can't say anything. I just say pass.
I'm the first one to admit I was a huge fucking faggot to my mother in my teenage years sporaticially because le angst teen or whatever.
If she doesn't survive for at least 5 years in reasonable comfort and freedom and depending on how things go when I get back from service I'm just going to kill myself. I'm going to live out my 20's motherless knowing that I played a role in her disease. If God is real he did this because of how I treated her as a teenager. Unfortunately he decided to punish my mother instead of me directly.

Psychology, Human Development and Communications. Despite everything I'm on track to graduate with my Major is Psych and minors is HDE and Comm. I have a job I love where I get to work with the sweetest kids and teach them an activity I love, and I have the greatest boyfriend anyone could ask for. I graduate in the spring.

I hate sounding like an ingrate because although those things keep me going most days, it's not enough. I work 6 hours a week and I still have to call in sick half the time because I'll wake up incapacitated. One of my symptoms is that I literally become unable to read so I fail easy tests. I get sensory overload and and too exhausted to sit through a whole final so my grades became p shitty as I got sicker. I'm killing myself trying to maintain my relationship, driving for hours to see him when I know it's going to cause me to be in pain and immobile the next day. Having good things in your life feels terrible when you feel like you're unable to enjoy them. Everytime I let him down I die a little more. Everytime I get a bad grade, or have to bail on the kids, or have to give up another activity I love (although there's not much left. Almost all my hobbies are too intense for me now. Who knew making origami could be painful and engaged enough to cause a terrible flare up) There's just nothing left for me in a world where I don't get better. I can't maintain these things as I get sicker and the idea of working a full-time job after college is laughable. There's just not much to hold on to anymore.

I was abused by students like Nikolas the shooter in specisl ed. Special ed teachers all crawling out of the woodwork saying the wish they could have helped him, he was troubled, boo hoo waah.

We need to say if you abuse another student, you don't get an education. Not get coddled and given a victim status in special ed. You.act like a human being or you go fend for yourself.

They're not talking about the Nikolases who drove students to self harm, eating disorders, and suicide. I'm supposed to feel sorry for these toxic people that drain the hope from others? Schools need to teachh students how to stop them. If it takes trying to trigger them into remembering being raped and beaten. Whatever their sob story is, they hurt others they should be treated to the students they hurt telling them how they've done nothing but prove they were a mistake. That no amount of suffering is too good for them. If Black Mirror were real subject them to the White Bear treatment. Let them live every single day of suffering they caused their victims.

I'm done understanding. We let kids who do nothing but terrorize their classmates get an education at the expense of the education the good kind children should have. And the adults feel so sorry for their pet socios. Nothing about their victims.

>25
>Just got dumped by gf of 5 years
>She was my first gf
>Took my virginity
>Had a great family
>Was kind and considerate
>Was always there for me
>Cared for me not just with words but with actions
>I fucked up and she's gone

Fucking sucks guys. I want her back so badly. I don't know what to do.

What happened?

What's wrong with that?

It's a little after 5 am where I am. I need to sleep so I can hopefully wake up before my shift starts. I can already feel it's gonna be one of those shifts where I talk to no one for six and a half hours and just do my work. These have been happening a lot to me lately. I used to think I was just a normal person but after the summer I started to do absolutely nothing, lost interest in my hobbies, and I feel tired all the time. Not to mention I keep getting these pains in my body that come to me randomly and I don't know what causes them.

I feel like I've fallen into the motions. Talking to my family is easily the worst part of my day whenever it happens. I used to talk to my sister about my problems but I now see she is just as bad as talking to my parents about my problems. I think by the summer I will have completely given up.

She’s getting filled in by another cock as we speak

Shes a high schooler and kids these days can't handle having something like "my mom is dying of cancer" being dumped on them. She probably liked user but didn't know what the fuck to do so she cut her loses after she was sure he probably wouldn't kill himself from being dumped and dated somebody kind of like user.

That's depression user.
Talk to a therapist about
> I started to do absolutely nothing, lost interest in my hobbies, and I feel tired all the time
and a doctor about
>Not to mention I keep getting these pains in my body that come to me randomly and I don't know what causes them.

if you can afford it

She isn't.

tl;dr I was a shitty boyfriend.
Stubborn, inconsiderate, selfish, and was unable to help or support her with her anxiety.

Aw Damn man I hope you can get her back and fix your ways :(

You're still just a baby and all the important doors are still wide open for you and will be for some time. Please start making changes now or you WILL watch as each and every last door slowly creaks shut and latches tight to be never opened again.

At that time period she wanted you to purpose or move on, it has nothing to do with how bad of a human you were. Women will put up with anything, except knowing what position they should be in.

Let her go, find a better chick. And before you get oneitis SHUT UP she was not the best, she probably isn't even in the top 10% of girls that would be with you. There's like a thousand chicks on this planet just like her a million more slightly better, go find them, fuck them, ect.

MOVE ON
Also, she is totally taking a cock right now and probably eating a pussy too, making up for lost time.

Already spoke to her, I'm not the person she fell in love with, she doesn't know what to think of me anymore after years of beating her down emotionally. There is no way to repair our relationship, she said she knows I can change but can't take me back out of fear that I don't or go back to being like that after some time.

I've done a lot of reflecting, and she's right. I just need time to heal and move on, I can't have her back.

Wow, reading these situations really makes me think and appreciate my life in comparison. I'm 27 have constant anxiety, have had on and off depression since the early teens. Both parents have had cancer, but things are looking good. I have basically everything I could want in life and the possibility to do them, only thing keeping me is a never ending loop of anxiety, over thinking, distracting depression andthis strange sense that I have already used up life if that makes sense. I have done so many things and seen so much that everything feels dull and pointless. I guess it's the depression talking and my fear of actually not succeeding in the fields I aspire to. If it is any comfort know that your suffering is motivating me beyond description to make the most of things.

I figured it was depression. It's just that my family are of the "it's all in your head bro" kind and I can't go get therapy myself. I can barely go put my check in the bank by myself. I'm supposed to go to the admissions office at my school but when I choose a day to do say I freeze up in my bed and just sit there till it's too late.

kinda your fault, man. i wish you well, though.

fag.

see psych, and if your anxiety is so bad maybe check if there are meds available.

I do lose a bit of hope when a celeb commits sudoku. It sucks and is sad to see and makes me feel like I will never actually fin things that make me happy. God, depressions awful.

I'm sorry to hear that :(

I feel like I wasted all my 20s being a depressed anxiety ridden mess, have had so many runs to the hospitals and in-patient facilities and been on all different meds. 28 and just feel like I fucked everything up.

What a dick post

Don't be, as much as I miss her, it'll be for her that I'm going to improve my character and personality, I'm going to become as ideal if a partner as I can out of my love for her so that when she doesn't take me back I'll be better for the next one.

I've even pinned up a note on my phone screen to read my flaws throughout the relationship every day.
I'm 25, about time I started acting like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=vt1Pwfnh5pc

The day you finally move on you're gonna feel great and wonder wtf you were so caught up about.

t. similar shit happened to me years back, same length of time of relationship too. You heal, it takes time, and the stubborn thoughts of wanting her back and not being able to go on without her and bla bla will all fade and be replaced by shit. Seems like you're already ready to push forward based on but I am sorry that happened, it sucks, but it's not an everlasting feeling.

I let go of all friendships and I've never gotten along well with my sibilings. I neglect people. Will I ever change? I've thought about going into volunteer work but it seems so difficult to match the courses with my schedule.

I have no choice but to try and move on, I called her up yesterday, it ended up with her denying me and me breaking down into tears while she consoled me.

It really does to show how badly I fucked up when she's willing to be there and calm me down after a breakup while I'm a mess even after breaking up with me. Most other girls would have just told me to fuck off and hanged up.

I'm not ready to move on but there's no more chance of a future with her. You're right about time though, Time heals all wounds and I'm hoping the pain goes away sooner rather than later.

Back when there was country music, he was one of the greats.

There's still country music

AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
xD
Oh god... oh god... okay, ok- stop.
Let me breath... maybe I'm being unfair. Please, post something relevant that's still country music.

oc