Luke, did I ever tell you about chairs...

Luke, did I ever tell you about chairs? Chairs were pieces of furniture humanoids could sit in or on (depending on the type of the chair). Chairs came in many shapes and styles, and chairs that could hover also existed. Chairs were common household items throughout the galaxy. In fact, you're sitting in one right now. It's a good seat.

did i ever tell you how chairs for non humanoids are very rare and are never seen on camera

Luke, did I ever tell you about breasts? Breasts were the mammary glands of mammalian species and some reptomammals, and were normally a distinguishing feature of the female of the species. Males did have breasts, but they were far less developed than their female counterparts due to the sexual dimorphism.

They were good friends, from a certain point of view.

Luke, did I ever tell you about deathsticks? They're great, you should try them. I know a good dealer.

Luke did I ever tell you how I will make $300 million from Star Wars and you will make about $100k?
George is a good friend.

Luke, did I ever tell you about hats? Hats, also known as caps, were a type of headwear used by many species across the galaxy. A cap was worn by some officers of the Galactic Empire as part of their uniform. Hats are good friends.

Luke did I ever tell you that your Aunt and Uncle will be burnt alive and it will be my fault?

I am a good friend.

Luke, did I ever tell you about spectacles?
Spectacles, also called eyeglasses or simply glasses, were a very primitive way of augmenting one's sight, consisting of two small discs made of visually-amplifying lenses which were placed in front of one's eyes.

Luke, did I ever tell you about the Kkryytch?

They were avian creatures that were native to Kashyyyk. Their primary diet was based on hard-shelled seeds, which the bird was able to crack with its large, powerful beak.

Luke, did I ever tell you about how you can save up to $600 on car insurance by switching to Geico?

Luke, did I ever tell you about my choobies?

>Choobies: A slang term for one's self or one's testicles.

Luke, did I ever tell you that I'm a penniless bum so I will be getting you to sell your Land Speeder to pay for our food, lodgings and transport?

>Luke did I ever tell you about Sup Forums? It's a place where you can post crappy memes. It was a good board.

I had a terrible dream where the things contained in Wookiepedia were still canon.

Let us all take a moment to thank Disney.

Thank you Disney.

Luke, did I ever tell you I'm a classically trained actor with a hundred films under my belt, yet all people want to talk about is fucking Star Wars?

Luke, did I ever tell you I fucking hate Star Wars and you shouldn't watch it because it will rot your brain?

Luke, did I ever tell you about Jizz? Jizz was an upbeat, swinging genre of music, most notably performed by Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes and the Max Rebo Band.

Subgenres of jizz included the styles of jizz-wail, aubade, and glitz. Also, the music form jatz was reminiscent of, or in some ways similar to jizz.

Other notable jizz bands included Bobolo Baker's All-Bith Band, Evar Orbus and His Galactic Jizz-Wailers, Hutt, Figrin D'an II and the New Modal Nodes, and The Sozzenels. I spent a lot of time jizzing before I met you.

>Forgetting Disney canon is held at the same standard as movie canon where as the Expanded Universe was never considered true canon to the movies
If anything it's worse

After all these years there still isn't a non wikia wiki for star wars.

>non wikia wiki for star wars.
What? Explain.

>none of them are good friends

MUAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!
Luke did I ever tell you about Paul Masson?
The Corellian Starpilots have always been renowned for their excellence.
There is a Corellian Starpilot who gave his life for the republic. And like all good friends, he was captured by the empire and fermented in carbonite.
Did I mention he was vintage dated?
.....Luke?

Something like Lexicanum.