Russia is a significant and aggressive maritime power

“Russia has the capability to hold nearly all NATO maritime forces at risk. No longer is the maritime space uncontested. For the first time in almost 30 years, Russia is a significant and aggressive maritime power.”

rt.com/usa/345380-us-navy-russian-subs/

OMG Sup Forums wat do I so scared of teh russkies plz nato help

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.voltairenet.org/article185860.html&ved=0ahUKEwifwqfMvI3NAhWkKaYKHcFnBi0QFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNFJeACQMY0xExQESqDIhoHed5_7DQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SJ6yCdQkGuA
veteranstoday.com/2014/11/13/aegis-fail-in-black-sea-ruskies-burn-down-uss-donald-duck/
rt.com/usa/345380-us-navy-russian-subs/
youtube.com/watch?v=JLesB4EQQrI
youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>russia
>navy
>rt.com

>rt
>unnamed sources
>gotta git muney fer dem programs

>lack of an argument
>obviously didn't even read the article
>burger

Russia will never see US coming

>>unnamed sources
can you even read?
THAT'S A DIRECT QUOTE FROM A US NAVY OFFICIAL YOU RETARD

“Once again, an effective, skilled, and technologically advanced Russian submarine force is challenging us,” Vice Admiral James Foggo III, commander of the US 6th Fleet, wrote in the June issue of the US Naval Institute’s magazine

>20 story tall """stealth""" ship designed by affirmative action graduates

Only war can settle this

Russia can't even react to battlefield situations in Syria in real-time.

Russia is on the path to war. Ignore the hohols with Russian flag who says Russia "just wants to be left alone." As if! It's pure propaganda.

Never trust a Ruskie, gentlemen.

Did you ever consider that maybe the U.S. purposely downplays their abilities? And it's in the militaries best interests to up play Russia, because it scares the Repubtards, which leads to the Military getting more funding.

>And it's in the militaries best interests to up play Russia
Not really they're just globalist that want war because Russia opposes their plans

Which do you prefer? Increased military budget, or losing a war to Russia?

Both countries exaggerate the abilities of their enemies to keep the population a bit worried about external threats desu.

Good for them, they need to keep up with Anglo aggression.

I saw a docu on russian subs recently, very interesting. Back during cold war with Reagan. The Russians were easily on par with the Anglos when it came to nuke delivery.

>Russia will never see US coming

Exactly.

Only the United States has advanced spy satellites that allow them to use the entire electromagnetic spectrum to monitor ship and troop movements.

OH WAIT.......

>Not addressing his point about the propaganda site

Anyways, Russia could cause some damage sure. Win against NATO? No. They can take on Europe, but the moment the US steps in they've lost.

>Leaf
It's for radar you dense cunt

I also remember seeing something here from one of the major publications, can't remember aboutone ofthe most advanced US ships close to Russia had a Rus jet fly over it and shut down all their electronics.

Pretty lulzy. Reminds of the US space pen vs Russian pencil.

And yet they still lost the Cold War. The secret was in the ink

Also in the article it's only stated the Ruskies are "closing the gap" never once was it said they've surpassed us. The source is just a US military man trying to scare people to get more funds for more toys.

>The Russians were easily on par with the Anglos when it came to nuke delivery.

The Russian and Chinese defense strategy is one of denial. They both simply do not have the resources they need to match the USA in the fields of air superiority, armored vehicles, naval superiority, or in other areas. Thus, their defense is predicated on the notion that they will build and field technology and equipment that will allow them to negate their enemy's advantages.

For instance, China and Russia have advanced missile technology that allows them to counter the numerical and technological superiority of American naval vessels. In other areas, they have advanced anti-air capabilities that will allow them to down any threat to their interests, and they have equal arms abilities to ensure MAD, should they need it.

Why spend the money to match forces, when you can simply just spend peanuts to render useless any advantage your opponent may hold.

Lol subs use sonar you tard

They lost because of shitty communist economy

>Implying you wouldn't see a 30 story tall ship the size of a small village coming with some binoculars.

Was a ship in the crimean sea

The US Navy and the US military are so fucking niggerized it's amazing anyone on this site bothers to defend them or thump their faggot, yellow ribbon chest about Russia.

Fuck the JewSA and it's nigger army.

That's just the ocean user

there was no point and the article being on rt isn't really relevant because it just collected a bunch of quotes from the us navy
it could have been any other news site

Anti-shipping missiles aren't 30 storys tall though.

you have source? It's worth a post ITT and for future Anglo butt flustering
I tried but can't find it

why can't we just all get along?
why do people insist on sticking to their fantasies of Cold War battles?

Exactly. They should have made $1000 space pens instead of those shitty pencils

>never once was it said they've surpassed us
I never said that either

>why do people insist on sticking to their fantasies of Cold War battles?

You need a perceived threat to justify the military-industrial complex.

Cool. Under Trump, we'll be friends with Russia, and turn NATO into a counter-terrorist organization.

You'll see how little globalist stooge yurocucks' politicians opinions matter.

If you don't like it, well, our national aims are to serve the interests of America and American citizens first. Who cares what you think?

google.com.au/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.voltairenet.org/article185860.html&ved=0ahUKEwifwqfMvI3NAhWkKaYKHcFnBi0QFggaMAA&usg=AFQjCNFJeACQMY0xExQESqDIhoHed5_7DQ

Exactly.

youtube.com/watch?v=SJ6yCdQkGuA

>haha Russia is still the USSR all their shit is rusty old shit haha
>oh no people want to leave the EU! We need to make them want to stay!
>those Russians actually have really high tech top of the line things now! Be scared everyone! It's only a matter of time till Hitler 3.5 invades! Stay in the EU and unite together against this external threat!
>no don't say anything against the millions of migrants they are not a threat to you or your way of life

Happens all the fucking time. One minute Russia is an old rust bucket living in the 70s next thing you know its the greatest threat to the West with high tech gear, just wait for the inevitable "Russian "high tech tank" breaks down in front of Putin. Punishment to come"

>he's never circle-jerked with fellow citizens about how much better we than everyone else

It's like you're not even American

That's not a fucking missile its a ship.
No one is talking about """stealth""" missiles.

>implying Russia won't switch positions on the whole globalization thing if they somehow are able to dethrone us

Can't it be both? Their navy is mostly rusted shit, but it's a greater relative threat to all the other rusty shit navies of the world

veteranstoday.com/2014/11/13/aegis-fail-in-black-sea-ruskies-burn-down-uss-donald-duck/

humm... best I could find :/

Meh. If we ally with Russia, who can stand against our combined might? Being the best at everything includes having the most powerful as our allies, ready to step in on our behalf.

It's becoming increasingly obvious that a good number of our European allies aren't worth the effort or the expense.

Being the best doesn't mean strongarming people into doing what you say, it's about letting them know it's in their best interest to agree without ever having fired a shot.

America's submarine development is a fucking shambles. Just look at how easy it was for the Astute to ghost the New Mexico and the wargame's they had with the Australians.

It's just amercian military asking for more money because scary russia is scary. And RT shows it to please pro-russian audience.
We're pathetic, plz don't invade.

nice.

I know how this is going to sound but whatever. I am a nuclear reactor operstor on an SSBN. Russian sub tech is primitive caveman tier rocks and sticks compared to what I work on and see other people working on.

Most of the tech behind our subs is classified, that's why news reports can't say anything about it.

Its okay once Trump gets elected we will liberate the EU together.

is there an invisible hand choking it ?

We're very bad at neo-colonializm. Look at soviet sphere of influence, we just kept sending weapons and money there while niggers fucked us up. Soviets build Aswan damb for Egypt and arabs BTFO them few years later. Always zero profit.

>invading Russia

Say what you want about our education, but we're not THAT stupid.

Picture related. It's Poland.

Why would you send a """"stealth"""" ship to within optical range instead of firing missiles from over the horizon?

Half their population still shits in wooden outhouses. Their spec ops suffered losses against a bunch of Ukrainians who barely had a functioning Africa tier military. Economy is the size of Italy. Yeah I'm quaking in my boots. North Korea on steroids, nothing more.

You know it was always a huge queston here why the fuck west fags invade us. it's not like we're rich or something. But they keep going, Poland, Sweden, France, Germany. Hurr it's summer we'll just win by november! You'll do it too eventually.

>>Implying you wouldn't see a 30 story tall ship the size of a small village coming with some binoculars.

Protip: You never see the other fleet in modern naval engagement, since the other fleet is 300 kilometers away. Your shitty binoculars won't see shit.

I don't believe in it but sure, why not.

>huge queston here why the fuck west fags invade us

Your nation has huge potential. Large natural resources and a big population means you're naturally a global powerhouse when you get your shit together.

And we'll probably stick with economic isolation. It worked well enough last time

>rt.com/usa/345380-us-navy-russian-subs/
Sounds like Russian propaganda intended to make the Cold War subs more "scary" than they're supposed to.

But the West really needs to invest in sub tech more than carriers and """stealth""" ships though. A few advanced subs can cripple an entire carrier fleet.

We discovered siberian resources only after ww2. Before it was just wheat, fur and wood export.
>we'll probably stick with economic isolation. It worked well enough last time
We'd just become chinese bitch that way. China'll get all our resources and military science. Stupid chinks can't even build good jet engines these days. Noone would sell them good tech yet.

beats your maritime forces every day

What a fag you've learned nothing here
Go fight and die in another Jewish war I'm sure the niggers will be right beside you oh wait no they be will be staying here fucking your "faithful" gf

Reminder that if you support a war against Russia you're supporting a war that causes more and more whites to die. I really can't grasp why someone would hate Russians. Would you rather fight for nato that supports the genocide of its own people? Fighting any war nowadays is stupid because you don't know if you're being lied to or not.

This user is woke

Aren't y'all friendly with the chinks? Oil deals and economics wise?

Will Trump becoming president force your hand towards who to ally with?

US or Chinks?

>the cherriest of picks
>he dont even have no navy, probably our fault

FICKI
I
C
K
I

youtube.com/watch?v=JLesB4EQQrI

youtube.com/watch?v=T65SwzHAbes

I think we all learned the lessons that you can't teach civilization to shit-skins. Both our countries had to learn this the hard way.

I love Russian propaganda. It always has the highest quality.

10/10

user I'm being very serious when I say if you see faggots protesting and rioting in Moscow for shit you go down there and smash their heads with a rock
Be careful war is coming and it will up to the people to stop the globalist

affirmative action graduates don't do anything important in the free market if they don't have the skills

you can force a company to lose money and put people at risk of harm by hiring dumbasses and if the company puts in a racial quota all the niggers will just be given shit projects and forgotten about

Not so friendly, they're greedy fucks who want to expoit us economically when we're in need.
Politically wise Putin solved all land disputes (china got part of some island on a border river) and we basically can turn our backs to each other. So China can concentrate on south Asia just like Japs did in 1941 and we can do the same in Europe amd ME.

Would be nice to befriend US instead but once you deal with China you'll just turn on us again i think. When we wanted to join NATO in 1990s you told us to BTFO and our relations were very good back then.

Allahu Akbar!

The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
I love American99% and the U.S.
Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.

Allahu Akbar!

Looks like a freaking CoD commercial

*can't force

best defense is a good offense
how are you going to protect against something you've never seen before?

Americans are taught in public schools how invading Russia is fucking retarded. Our history classes are a joke, but the "don't invade Russia because winter is cold" meme pops up over and over and over again.

Furthermore, most high school graduates have to learn about mutually assured destruction, and we've all seen retarded blockbuster action movies that talk about it.

Don't even trip. We'll stick to proxy conflicts.

lmao

meme warfare """"""stealth""""" ship

>400m tall
>""""stealth"""

LMAOxD

This. A thousand times this.

>2012: Go die in the desert so we can have some oil goy. Oy vey, what patriotism! What heroic fighting for freedom!
>2015: What do you mean you don't want your seven year old son to explore his gender fluidity? Fucking bigoted goyim, you'll hear from my lawyer!

Everyone with any sense of right and wrong or honour and justice knows that the USA should seek to form an alliance with Russia to contest the communist superstate known as the EUSSR which currently holds 40% of Sup Forums posters captive

>slavs
>white

>winter is cold" meme
Nazis literally had propaganda "winter is over and we're not dead victory soon!" in 1942. Kek.

>20+ million civilians dead because of the U.S. post-cold war

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OH WAIT THEY'RE SERIOUS

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

everything in that first video gave me a huge world domination boner

It's okay, Sweden has a solution for that.

Baltic Fleet Second Rank Captain reporting in. In hope soon we will reclaim Constantinople, smash the Turkey, take control over the Persian Gulf and establish peace, trade and prosperity.

I wish Russia would declare war on some shitskins or some gooks

Who do you think will be fighting them, dumbass?

And yes, they're white. Whiter than every other race on earth, besides germanics and anglo-saxons. That puts them on the top three.

If Russia is indeed strong, RT won't be shilling this hard. Russia is failed state, poor and dirty.

thats what happens when you c uck you country with mass immigration. the country with the whitess army will always win.

We should bring the message of truth, not this judeoasiatic propaganda.

>Russia conquers significant Arab clay via genocide in my time

FUCKING PLEASE

Geneva convention prohibits such inhuman weaponry! Damn you Sweden!

Elect Trump and avoid a world War with Russia.

You think Russia would accept white "refugees" that want to fight for a white empire?

trolling isn't illegal yet

how long until he's decapitated by a peaceful refugee?

>how long until he's decapitated by a peaceful refugee?

It's okay. They are hiding the fact that Sweden is pro-LGBT until they have subversively changed the Islamic religion. :^)

"trolling"