Why has anime recently replaced dating for many young men?

Why has anime recently replaced dating for many young men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvqXCK9tD7o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Women have been replaced by a superior product.

It was bound to happen eventually...

It's really more us that have been replaced.

Women are outdated.

It's kind of funny, I noticed that when I first started watching anime and was really into it I completely stopped masturbating.

3D women are shit

Maybe for NEETs, however they didn't have a chance anyway so it doesn't matter. I watch a couple shows that are good, but don't fucking obsess over it.
If you don't like anime-Don't watch it
If you like anime-Don't lose your life over it

Pretty simple

Woah, it's le neutrality man
so deep....

because real women replaced us with hookup culture and feminazi cuckolding for a long while now

Trump supporters, everyone

itt: man children.

On an actual, serious note? Japs have spent decades perfecting character designs that humans can't help but find attractive.

>tfw NEET with NEET gf
Think again. I haven't even watched anime in two years though. I'm also a wannabe temp-NEET but fuck you I can still claim the title while it's accurate.

The answer is simple burger, most young fellas nowadays are terrified because they have been brought up by feminized fathers or by single mothers.

They lack the actual skill to socialize through no fault of there own and have been taught that male only spaces where men bond and learn skills and gain confidence is something that they should not participate in.

I think that these people who retreat into anime are doing so because they feel that due to these and other factors, this is the only real form of love they will find.

Instead of shaming these poor bastards what needs to happen is a cultural shift, if you have a friend who has retreated like this, go around and help them, teach them important skills (Good grooming, social graces and how to interact, remember men are visual and learn by doing, not by rote).

Most importantly remember if you are not helping them break out of this cycle in which they have fallen then you are helping perpetuate it, instead of sitting on your high horse laughing at people you call a weeaboo, go and grab one and help them, after all, every man deserves a bit of happiness in their life with the right partner (Teaching them to avoid money grubbing gold diggers is part of helping as well).

Cuter.

Real women are too much trouble.
>50% of marriages end in divorce
>it takes years and thousands of dollars to find the right woman
>by that time most women have been ruined by too much anonymous sex

Have you been on an online dating website? Women come off as the most insufferable, pretentious stuck-up cunts to the point where it feels like applying for work.

And on the off chance you find that diamond in the rough who seems uncontaminated by self-obsession, good luck, her inbox is more than likely full.

So, for those of us who are not Chad and have no desire to further play into the pissing game that is the modern dating scene, we opt out of it.

This can also be blamed on technology: it's feminizing by its design. Dating/marrying for love is a new concept and before people relied in arrange marriages. Most of us here, especially on Sup Forums, are simply not designed to engage in such a shaky emotional approach, we would have performed better several decades ago.

But life in all of its cruelty saw it fitting to place us in the 21st century. To sum it up, fuck dating, I just want to be alone with my anime and shitposting now.

Degenerate.

Because you can tell when someone watches too much anime, either by their appearance or by their character.

Women have no worth. They have given up doing the jobs of a woman to try and become a man, so men have given up on them.

Women are useless other than the jobs we give them, because men can do any job better than a woman. A vagina isn't a fair trade for the mouth that comes with it.

I don't care about anime, still a KV though

New Air Force recruiting commercial.

youtube.com/watch?v=GvqXCK9tD7o

Women are too neurotic.

There is very little reason to date a girl in this day and age.

Only losers use Anime as an escape when they can take up weights, guns, philosophy, and improve their skills for the coming troubles.

I watched Black Lagoon and Full Metal Alchemist (the first one). I didn't get into any more animu because I'm not a loser.

kek.

Also pretty cute.

Australia has given the best advice on this thread.

I agree--- men should find a way to help each other. Where the is the camaraderie of old? Where is the brotherhood?

how long've you been working at the movie theater love?

watch sunabozu
it's pretty /k/

basically this.
After you turn 21 your sex drive dives.
I can jerk it every other day, and be just as happy as any other person.

Because you can date a man and watch anime because you aren't wasting your time being the sole earner for a leech/half-leech or dealing with constant emotional bullshit.

Working at a movie theater sounds comfy.

Just as much drama and idiocy but with none of the heartbreak and rejection

How much anime is too much?

dosage varies but I noticed at about the 250 shows mark that my brain was most definitely swiss cheese