Warning To All Of You Racist Fucks

You asked for this shit. If you vote this retard into office we'll make the Rodney King riots look like a weekend at Disney Land.

youtube.com/watch?v=38s-Cmf9qR4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P41kPfi8uME&index=2&list=PLiEjuGSqZK0NGKaEgieUvMPw-QRfNTtWM
youtube.com/watch?v=_2l5BYdzPSM
youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying most of Sup Forums doesn't want a racewar
It's coming eventually. Better now than in 20 years.

Shill pls go

go ahead. you'll just shit up your own neighborhoods.

Good, that's exactly what we want. It'd be way cheaper to just mow you down in the streets than it would be to actually deport you.

>the race war is coming

>we'll make the Rodney King riots look like a weekend at Disney Land

Thereby proving our point that you are violent subhumans.

Hey yanks, mind if I pop over in the even of a civil war? It'd be gratifying as fuck to gun down SJWs.

>we'll burn our own neighborhoods down to show you who's boss then beg you for money to rebuild them

XD XD

hands down the best Sup Forums pic I have ever seen

Make sure you continue the tradition of chimping out in your gun free states. I would love to see you try this in a state like Texas

Do your worst faggot scum you don't have the balls to do jack shit and blacks are getting more red pilled everyday

I'll make your fucking block look like the aftermath of a khmer Rouge raid you filthy fucking degenerate.

Killing dindus and degenerates would be pol's equivalent of going to Disney Land. I see no problem with this.

>shit up your own neighborhoods

That you'll happily pay to repair

>If you vote this retard into office we'll make the Rodney King riots look like a weekend at Disney Land.
We do not negotiate with terrorists.

This times a billion

The moment you raze white rich people's lands, the hammer will fall so far your future aborted fetuses will feel it.

I'd fucking love if it happened here. We could remove niggers and then liberals would run in fear.

You mean the ones that apes complain about """"""""gentrification""""""" when we try to fix up the nigger mess they made? We will own it all at that point nig

Can't wait for it. Hey burgers I'm Hispanic if shit does hit the fan can I join the whites. I'm not retarded like those other spics and i support trump.

Good Gas The Kikes Race War Now.

you mean gentrify.

We will gentrify your neighborhoods.

this.

race war when?

Bring it

From MA, god bless you Texas. Some of the nicest fuckers down there

I think at this point most whites are in the mentality: "Give me a reason. Give me one good fucking reason, and I'll start slaughtering niggers and spics."

Hopefully we'll spare the roof Koreans.

I am Tatar. We genocided shitload of chinks and mongoloids. Once we were warriors who terrorized around. We stinged Russians and they conquested us into submission. Don't fuck with White people.

CHIMP-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>liberals, niggers, and spics riot when Trump becomes POTUS
>Trump tells cops to do their job
>liberals shut down when they can't intimidate people

us white folk are not quick to snap
but when we hit the breaking point we do it fucking right
get us to the breaking point please

Racists identify with degenerate smoking... hitler would be disgusted

>we'll make the Rodney King riots look like a weekend at Disney Land.
>I don't understand tactics

That's exactly what we want you to do. When it happens, everyone will see you for the violent, ignorant, and intolerant shitstains you are. And no amount of apologizing or legal documentation will ever bring you back into the positives in the eyes of Americans.

But by all means, have fun in the meantime ^-^

Thank you. You're welcome anytime.
It's just a matter of human kindness to be nice to others.
That's why we hate liberals. They aren't human.

Gonna get /comfy/ in my white bread rural area.

Don't even think of coming up here to shit the place up when the Don gets in. Fuck off, we're full.

Can't you just make more nice music instead of drinking and beating the shit out of each other, Ruskie?

youtube.com/watch?v=P41kPfi8uME&index=2&list=PLiEjuGSqZK0NGKaEgieUvMPw-QRfNTtWM

Awesome, you guys would actually let us kill you off like that? Hey, whatever floats your boat, man.

I live in a comfy white bread town not too far from Dallas, the blackest city in Texas.
It's gonna be a community event.

Theres no valid reason to be racist..youre just being evil.. the sooner you stop the better

yes, we will rebuild the empire together.

>mexicans burn our flags
>mexicans assault citizens
no valid reason

More than welcome

>Implying our cops/military would have an reservations over mowing down all you niggers and spics the moments you try to pull anything close to Rodney King level shit.

Thats not because of their race retard

Enjoy your tolerance camp once the EU sees that post Britbong

Sure. The race war will be more of a big chimpout than an actual race war.

so the mexicans are mad
not because they're mexican
but because...?
please explain shillbot

>we'll make the Rodney King riots look like a weekend at Disney Land.

But that's exactly what Sup Forums wants.

thats why the lad will be voting leave, correct?

Do it, faggot. I live in the middle of nowhere in an all white town. See if I care.

Day of the rope, user. :^)

>anti-gun leftists want to start a civil war

>we'll make the Rodney King riots look like a weekend at Disney Land
Domestic terrorist noted.

Frisco?

I am ready for the race war. Bring it, shitskins

castle doctrine, hurry up lowbrow I am getting bored

rare moonman is almost rare as rare pepe

OP is a faggot

Your words hold so much weight with the picture of the fucking Teletubbies you used.

youtube.com/watch?v=_2l5BYdzPSM

You need to think this out. A racewar instantly legitimizes every single white supremacist movement.

I know that feel.

because they were born into random life circumstances that led them to the path of being criminals? if you think its because of their DNA you are incredibly stupid.

Race war?

youtube.com/watch?v=VYy77IGsBFc

Race War!

ooga booga.

It's better to have a race war now while whites are still a majority in the USA, than in 50 years and on the terms of the blacks and the browns.

The reaction to Trump shows that race war is inevitable. This will happen the first time a black or hispanic leader calls for the blood of white people at this point. The question is are we going to have it now when whites can win it, or later on the enemy's terms so that whites will lose?

Disneyland is one word fag.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW

Lol see you there faggot

>implying shitskins know how to properly operate and service a firearm.
If it ever reaches that point, numbers wouldn't make a significant difference, unless it was an overwhelming amount

Reminder--Day of the Rope is for the traitors: politicians, reporters, teachers, SJWs, turncoat cops who protect the hordes, and other assorted commies. The ones who can take off their uniforms and hide.Decorate every lamppost. If they're out fighting you, who is guarding their families?

The true war will be brief and ugly. That enemy can run, but they cannot shed their uniform.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy — willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

Ain't scared
No breaks on the trump train
You can't silence the silent majority

Bring it on

Remember Southern Rhodesia. Get this shit over with now and force march these subhumans into the ocean before they get the upper hand. Obama should have been a wakeup call for all of you.

The mortality rates for white Americans went up drastically in the last 8 years and nobody said shit about it. Wake up, white America. The left and their multicultural pets are slowly murdering you. Do something about it now before they shift into high gear and quickly murder you.

Hell, you can even stay at my place, lad.

life circumstances did not make them attack political rivals
life circumstances did not make them criminals
if you think life circumstances removes persona l responsibility then you can get the fuck off my board

All of the rioting will be in Commiefornia. The real America is safe. Burn it down, what do I give a shit?

You could do it now and still have a serviceable all-white country or later and blast everything to shit and end up like the Ukraine.

Also there's the losing bit, and I think at this point you're being overconfident. It's best to settle the race war now and get rid of this trash that wants to kill you. It might take you 5-10 years to rebuild, tops.

Don't you see though?
It starts in Commiefornia. Then moves to Jew York.
From there it spreads into the upper and lower east.
The commiefornians in Texas then begin and get quelled, but not before Louisiana starts.
It's a wildfire, and tredeau isn't here to talk about feminism.

That you and your 4 baby-mamas will no longer be able to afford to live in.

leafugee here

>more riots in California

All of them will get pwned from the rooftops by based Koreans trying to beat Cho's high score. Just like 1992.

YOU GONNA GET DEAD, NIGGER

>Choices don't dictate the life you will live

wew lad

Why are you talking like a country wide genocide of all the undesirables would be a bad thing

Would a non Muslim Tatar be welcome to Race War? I love European civilization and hate niggers, Arabs, Jews, East and South East Asians, south Asians. Tatars are Europeoud-Uralic Turkic groups of people. Close to Finns and Hungarians.

wear something with the pattern of the american flag
we're kind of a mixed bag anyway

ok

Frisco here. Also armed

>yeah that'll show whitey! Who cares if it didn't work twice already?

kek

>everyone will see you for the violent, ignorant, and intolerant shitstains you are

Trump started this. The police don't care because they know it's not our fault. If Trump wasn't a racist asshole everyone would be mad. Dude Hillary and Bernie are on our side. Pretty much everyone is on our side except idiot Trump supporters. This is basically a litmus test to see who the racists are.

Good, do it, show America and the world your true colors. Show us what true, worthless, pieces of shit you niggers and spics are.

It's time to put the roof Koreans back at work.

>threatens Sup Forums with a race war

Sweet summer child...

I'll come back to America to start a ratline for Germans escaping from Merkelstan who want to help build a white homeland in the USA.

Quality video. Make this viral Sup Forums

The racewar will probably be fought against nigs and sandnigs only. Even if Mexico is militarily weak as piss, we really don't want to kill our only neighbors(canada doesn't count, it's a colony in everything but name). You guys already hold a grudge for texas, we don't want you even more pissed.