Whats everyones opinions on him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qwzQPh7dW_4
youtube.com/watch?v=WvV5TbJc9tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jvm2sJsLbgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eMs6eI1VRBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nigger

I feel like he could've done something good to impact the music industry. It is a shame that he went out the way he did.

party's hard

his music not my style but i respect that he was really bout dat life

Rest in piss you stupid fuck

your image is everything

is depression not your thing?

Does that tattoo say ' GayBaby'?

GOTH BOY CLIQUE

WICCA PHASE TASK FORCE

Dat suicide lyfe

Crybaby but basically the same thing

massive faggot who somehow got it all and still wasnt thankful

the pain pills got him

yeah he opened up a new genre for rappers which i hope to see more of

Hmm how to be a rapper in 2018:
>tat face
>mumble
>talk about drugs
>tat face some more

I get it, you're competing against millions of people. So you have to stand out. I guess having the "balls" to tat your face is the new attention whore.

I mean, if it doesn't work out, mcdonnalds might hire you.

face tatts are gonna be the norm soon

Who?

cant wait til his hairline starts going out

he's the king of depression, look him up.

>never seen a lil peep faggot thread
>I've been here about a week
go back to red ditfaggot you are NOT wanted here

haha
>soon

i dont think anyone wants to be here

A musician from a genre I couldn't care less about. Sorry to the fans, but I don't care.

This photo is shopped

RIP Peep

He was a degenerate but was tapped into what it feels like to grow up in a rapidly degrading culture.

no, it says Cry8Baby

this guy should change his name to skittles

Being a Child from the 90s. i must say he had some potential. He had the same vocals sound as good charlotte. He also had a little bit of storytelling as well with a few of his sounds that he did not mumble nonsense.
His earlier stuff was trash, imo. His last album hand a few good songs that showed he had potential.

youtube.com/watch?v=qwzQPh7dW_4

lol ive been listening to this on repeat for the last hour

This and youtube.com/watch?v=WvV5TbJc9tQ .

Are the only two tracks i can bare listening too.
Save that shit, i can only handle so much of.

No one fucking cares about some unheard of dead rapper that wasnt even good, gtfo

ever listend to downtown or wake me up?

trash. laughed my ass off when people started mourning him

What the fuck is wrong with you. It's just some generic dreamy beat. There are thousands out there without it being attached to a meme.

What life? Being a dumbass who tattooed his face?

I will give it a shot post a link.

Here is some 90s goodies for yea.
youtube.com/watch?v=jvm2sJsLbgQ

youtube.com/watch?v=eMs6eI1VRBQ

he grew up in the disillusioned streets of well-to-do suburbia
and had some sort of built up angst about... well, nothing, really
thought he was invulnerable due to youth, but learned the hardest way possible
that he was not
plenty like him, everywhere, everyday
they just aren't (or weren't) mildly famous

>what it feels like to grow up in a rapidly degrading culture.

Every single aging generation thinks the same fucking thing. You're not unique for thinking it and neither is he. You just can't relate to youth. That's all it is.

I hate people who worship brands. So I hate this dead motherfucker.

Both songs were trash..

Me.

whats the meme?

what brand was on the worship wagon?

terrible musician and human being whom nobody gave a fuck about until he OD'd which gave him a tiny bit of notoriety that a small amount of people with no taste in music has mistaken for talent.

Now that we have the facts all cleared up, my opinion is that Lil Peep is a ridiculous faggot. His lyrics and music sound exactly like what they are; a child's attempt at mimicking the thing that is most likely to anger his parents.

wow you must have no taste then

Lil Peep is the Rebecca Black of rap.

>superbait

fpbp

This

he died so young, to die at 27 will not mean anything now.
tho his lyrics were pretty accurate, at least he was not making things up for the show.
musically, he just copied $uicideboy$ like a lot of white rappers. I wish Eminem died instead of him tbh

Is everything on Sup Forums bait now? What the fuck?

shitty music, sucks that he died though

eminem is that you ?

Who?

Will the real slim shady please post on b
Post on b
Post on b

yeah he's gotta be racist

your full of shit, nobody gave a fuck about him till it was news.
maybe that why he killed himself

What?

you on crack?

Epic. Now gtfo

I like to read that post like a rap.

I've got tickets to see him live next month. can't wait tbh

LOL!

Hes not even a mumble rapper, or a rapper for that matter.

yeah save that shit is such a good song
i really liked what he was doing and the style he was cultivating

?

He died I think though

he looks like a drug addicted britbong welfare queen that can't get a real job to support a family

Eminem HAS to exist. Like some Elvis. Black people cannot monopolize any cultural movement.
White rappers are Systemic in the US. No legitimity.

Worthless dime a dozen faggot that can't fucking rap. Go learn to hip hop and stop putting garbage fodder on a pedestal.

You okay?

It was different. But i think once he had gotten over his depression and drug abuse he would have gone to more of a "rocker" side. imo. To late to find out now though he overdosed while he supposed friends let him continue to pop pills. which they should of put a stop to.

not really

moar

Be safe buddy. Seems like you could use a friend.

is dead

You should've been on Sup Forums the day he died.
There were lots of threads about him there.

seems like a good kid, has some really good music.

yeah since his overdose its always made me wonder why his "friends" just sat back and watched him take all those drugs

look up some of his music before labeling him.

>a week

He knew he was gonna die it was in like every other song, retard

look at his instagram profile. His fans even let him go, wasn't just his friends.lol.

He had tens of millions of views on a few songs before he died just because you didn’t know about him before he died doesn’t mean he wasnt blowing up

well lil peep has showed me that wanting to die is a beautiful thing, because being alive is just something you do; wanting something thats gonna come and you wont be there to see it is just something you cant comprehend.

Just looked up his music. God he sucks. That's music? He looks like a wanna be celebrity and youtube is as far as he'll go. He should kill himself because his tattoos on his face looks dumb as shit.

>Belief in an afterlife or reincarnation of any kind are myths constructed by the human ego which is too fragile to face the inevitable truth that life is a struggle with no reward at the end. People all think that they're too important or smart to simply stop one day so they search for a meaning in it all. The truth is, there is no meaning. Everything since before the big bang was preordained on the atomic level and nothing can be done to change it. We're all just chemistry and physics in action and someday the chemistry and physics running our bodies will hit the off switch.

Cringe

yeah who knows, maybe if he knew about the law of attraction he wouldnt of sung about dying so much; who knows?

well he's in the ground now so hes made it that far. post malone loved him and one day he'll be in the ground too so soon we'll all be on the same level.

we're all energy and you cant destroy energy so no mate no ones hitting the off switch

U can’t control your mood it’s really something chemical, it’s like telling someone whose depressed to think happy thoughts and they won’t be depressed which isn’t going to work because it’s not like they’re stuck in a rut, their brain chemistry is off

great guy, great music. he was very troubled and it's a tragedy that he's dead. He was beautiful. I think his music helps a lot of people.

My favourite song from him is gym class, I find it to be one of a kind. Sometimes I watch tons of videos about him only to just remember that he died.

He realized his tattoo on his face and fake ass gold teeth looked dumb as shit and killed himself?

hmmmm

/thread

i think everyone just does what feels good, and some people get off on wanting to die. No one ever does anything because they want to feel worse and if they do they're doing it because thats whats making them happy.

pay me.

Overrated faggot.
I'm glad he died to be honest, I don't care if his family is grieving.