Just saw pic related

Just saw pic related.
So, what did i think of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/feature/best-movies-of-the-21st-century
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It was alright. I dont get why everyone was breaking their wrists circle jerking about it. Not a bad slice of life movie, and as someone who grew up pretty much in the same time periods as the "boy", there was a bit of nostalgia. No real plot, or character development, just kind of matter of fact. Dont remember liking any of the characters, or really hating any of them. Pretty great concept, just not sure about the execution.

It took 12 years to make!

It was good, idk why its cool to hate now.

12 Y E A R S
Y
E
A
R
S

DIDN'T YOU HEAR? IT TOOK 12 YEARS TO MAKE, MUST BE A LITERAL MASTERPIECE, ACCORDING TO CRITICS IT IS

T W E L V E / Y E A R S
W
E
L
V
E

Y
E
A
R
S

it sucked

My "review" of Reddit Letter Memeia.

posting in a friend simulator thread
idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' exposed him as a fraud and was a failure on every level, yet the his drones still ate it up. He will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Memeia is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

It's pretty nice, I wouldn't want to watch it again though

>RLM sucks now, I was a fan before they went mainstream

Do you have any idea how much of a cliche you are?

I can't believe someone would take the time to write this. This is even more pathetic than being into a show that is a friend simulator. This is putting time and effort into disliking strangers when you could just do something else.

>got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.
fuckin lol
You actually expect them to live off soup and rotting bread

I just marathoned the first 22 seconds of it and thought it was fucking shit. Sup Forums tricked me again.

It's considered the be the greatest film of the 21st Century by critics, but by all means, believe the people on Sup Forums who spout the 12 YEARS! meme, like it's meant to be critcism.

metacritic.com/feature/best-movies-of-the-21st-century

>metacritic

You've failed as a person

So much fail in that picture. Is that supposed to be the top 100 movies of all time?

>2 foreign movies
>All from this century
>Mostly mainstream family popcorn

I can name 10 movies more deserving than Boyhood.

no it isn't

It's a typical dancing bear. It's basicly lifetime-tier garbage but it took 12 years to make so it must be a masterpiece. Shame that geniuses behind "they saved hitler's brain" didn't knew that they could advertise based on that.

>first american movie is on number 5
>it has Jim Carrey in it
This list is garbage.

Shut up Shart

I liked it but then RLM said it sucked and now I don't.

>being this fucking mad you got tricked into liking a turd of a movie

It's ok I know you're too much of a pansy to commit suicide so I'll do you a favor and just wait until the purge becomes real and put you out of your misery... heh not really though it's gonna be a really slow and agonizing time.

me too. I cant risk to loose the respect of my virtual friends

lol well said my bro

My "review" of Reddit Letter Memeia.

posting in a friend simulator thread
idolizing an aging group of youtube vloggers from Milwaukee
he gives his real-life "friends" money every month

Rich
an unemployed construction worker, the trick monkey fraud of the group. knows two tricks: forced laughter and becoming violent. brava, rich! brava!

Jack
a failed viral marketer with an ugly wife and children with terrible names ('myson packard?'). he knows he's the least popular cast member and desperately tries to fit in by making fun of reddit on stream

Mike
an over-the-hill "director" weighed down by his talentless friends. only makes "ironically bad" videos because they're immune to criticism. his latest production 'Space Cop' exposed him as a fraud and was a failure on every level, yet the his drones still ate it up. He will eventually go the route of orson welles, balloon up to 500 pounds and die at the ripe age of 50.

Jesse
the curdling definition of a parasite. ditters on her phone while the men do all the hard work. got caught buying jewelry with actual Patreon money.

Jay
the only cast member showing any self-improvement or growth. still has a long way to go, but has already outgrown RLM.

I like how Reddit Letter Memeia is a company founded upon criticism, insulting and berating others and their works, but HEAVEN FORBID that anyone criticize them! They'll even ban you from their stream if they catch a whiff of dissatisfaction. It's amazing how creatively lazy the group has become. They were better when they were a starving group. Now they can sit on their fat asses, drink beer and make fart jokes while you throw money at the screen. Amazing.

The guy from VR Troopers was in it