Cricket Service down Nation-wide

downdetector.com/status/cricket-wireless/map/
Fucking bullshit
Well, looks like cricket just lost a customer of 3 years!

Also, anyone else have cricket feel pissed off by this?

how is this pol related? Sup Forums pls go.

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.
I think a major service provider going down nation-wide classifies as news, don't you think?

Can any telecom engineer can explain how this happens?

They shut it down.

Fuck, I don't even think cricket knows what happened! They've given multiple stores totally different bullshitting reasons or no reason at all for why this has happened

nigger.

cricket is literally only used by the urban pavement ape, and concrete jungle beaner.

Was just about to say this, why are you niggers using cricket? At least us boost mobile if youre going to deal drugs.

Oh, huh. I thought it was just because of the local rain. Thanks for the notification.

>don't you think?

No. I don't. Kill yourself with your faggot slide threads.

You're welcome. What state are you in user? I'm in Texas and we had some pretty heavy rain here as well

People actually use cricket?

ITS HAPPENING

Comcast has been going to shit the last week or so as well.

>Sup Forums leads me to thinking that internet issues are things attempting to be hidden and covered up

I also noticed strange things happening with my Comcast line the last week.. Something is very wrong with this picture..

You're probably those autists that call in every month and want a credit to your bill because you are always late.

No it hasn't you fuckwits

It actually has though? What part of the country are you in? I'm in the north east.

I'm in the north east also..
North east Bay Area yeeeeeeee

20gb for $55 yes

I'm in the northeast and my comcast has also been uncharacteristically spotty lately. It's probably just maintenance.

It kinda surprised me though because for me it seemed to start around the 28th which ironically was when a bunch of EERMAHGERD THE ECONOMY IS GONNA COLLAPSE ON THE 28th shit was occuring

i think mine is okay

I use T-Mobile just because I get free baseball and binge on, and unlimited LTE. $150.

No it's not.

Not really.

Who ATT master internet here?

In Florida..no rain.. It went out about 53p, and just got it back about 2 hours ago.

Cricket buys service from AT&T. AT&T probably did something to fuck everything up.

Which one are you, OP? An urban pavement ape or a concrete jungle beaner?

I pay 10 shekels a month for Republic Wireless. Get fuck-all data, just unlimited talk+text and wifi capability.

I mean fuck, I know how to navigate and if I've got downtime on the shitter or waiting for something I've got a book with me.

zoom all the way out lol

Huh, I was wondering why reception was shit

Okay, that's spooky

Well, that does it, I am now a #StraightTalkMissile

Verizon had massive issues as well, and tmobile had a little bit. ATT/Cricket were hit the hardest though. Practically nationwide cell phone outage. I'll still use cricket though because it's the best deal and this outage was probably out of their control.

kek

>tfw Windstream
>tfw $50 for 1.5 Mbps down and 1 Mbps up
>tfw only get 1 Mbps down on a good day
>tfw it goes out every other weekend

oh boy oh jeez I sure love living in KY

What the fuck is cricket?

North east too... it went down two nights ago for 20 minutes

Low cost wireless carrier, their stores are concentrated in the ghetto

Yeah. My computer is down and I'm ticked off.

Ghetto, cheap internet

>not using based Verizon™

Pleb pls go

It was windy and raining here the day it started so I figured it was just some branches that had fallen on a line somewhere.

>welfare cellphones

Stop being so fucking poor OP

Doesn't cricket piggyback off the sprint network?