Petite sex doll girls, getting filled or cummed upon

Petite sex doll girls, getting filled or cummed upon.

Other urls found in this thread:

hentairock.com/category/doll-videos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well, that's the Judy set

i support this

whats wrong with her skin?

MOAR

here we go...

every thread lol

Fuck. They miscalculated the holes so fucking bad. The anal is placed where the vagina should be and the vagina are on the belly button. Fucking chinese chimpanse...

kek

How many different photo sets have you made? I see random pictures in every thread that pops up.

Not trying to troll. Just think its sad. The bodies ar awsome but their holes really sucks. Makes me sad.

What the fuck, spiderman you sick fuck.

God damn!

>Spiderman cosplay

How do you keep the hole clean?

dont be sad. Catdoll has made great looking pussies.

ok, so that "person doll" looks like it has bruises, as in, it signifies a corpse. so you like fucking dead bitches? because if it were a person, it looks like it would actually be post mortem...

S C A T D O L L S

can u file save the whole thread so i can read it later? gotto work now

You mean "Scatdoll"? Look at their logo...

CATDOLL you fuck s

I've made about 10 set of pics, some are only 3 or 4 pics though. Then I have a bunch of random pic I shoot.

forgot a pic...

how does this work?

Spidey STAPH.

is it meant to resemble a certain character? I'm just really curious. I like the markings, but it just confuses me.

see

where do i get this Sylvie doll op

Love watching guys fuck these things and rapidly increase their pace as they're about to cum. So hot.

It's a DH168 Molly, I do the makeup.

SCATDOLLS, because you people love shit.

Any pics of their genetalia?

It's covered in feces.

ight thx man

whos the anime character tho? wheres she from who created the idea?

How? If i wanted to replicate this look what would I have to do?

just...google it.

why no good videos of guys fucking realistic dolls. every doll video i find it looks like the classic shitty blowup doll. I want to see one of these expensive/realistic ones in action so i can see if i want to buy one myself. anyone know of any vids?

The character is named Sylvie, from the game Teaching Feeling, made by Freakily Charming.

It's literally written under the picture it's Sylvie from the game teaching feelings

hentairock.com/category/doll-videos/

Go wild.

fuckin thank you

u should git the game it is gud af

The skin isn't what's wrong in this thread.

thx beast. honestly couldnt ever find good videos google searching. niggas on the chang always know where the good stuff is.

You are welcome, sweetie.

>her

Sylvie best girl

if I had the money Id buy the game, i've read the reviews and I'm in love.

download it i will send link wait a little tho with English patch to

I never trust links posted in Sup Forums

yall some fuckin' highkey pedos

shut up nigger
user is this up to date 2+ or 1.9 with english?

2+

Am i the only one a lil fucked up that clearly by petite he meant children dolls? oh yeah i forgot its Sup Forums...

she is teen not child

Yeah, I meant children.

get a life, this isn't illegal

OMG thank you so much, I've never been able to find the mod patch that worked.

there are three types of pedophiles

oh no

Where can you buy dolls like that?

>condom for a sex doll

Better visual.

easier clean up too, but I don't bother. Cleaning a doll out really isn't too big a deal

Doesn't it negatively affect the feeling though (just like sex with a living being)?

Cleaning up toys can be difficult, especially bulky ones with no opening at the other end like fleshlights etc.have

Also it's not like you'd feel it differently anyway, it's still rubber.

Yes it does,
I guess you just weigh that against weather you want to clean your doll out or not.

Sounds like having a removable module you could take out and clean would be a reasonable compromise. I've never shopped around for these, so not sure if that's a standard feature on any.

Many dolls have removable inserts, if I wanted one for my type of doll it would mean having no anus. the inserts are also visually unappealing IMO.

a new low