>be him
>beat a child almost to death
>get in prison
>women donating 1 million dollar to bail him out of prison
>get model job after prison
>is marrying billionaire daughter
>is cheating on billionaire with ex
>billionaire forgives him

Look don't matter. If you wanna get somewhere in life you gotta work for it. Right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-women-become-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This guy must have oozing charisma to cheat on a billionaire for her to only find out and forgive him.

Who cares

Women will do crazy shit for a man they think is pretty.
I have noticed that women `feel` alot when they talk. I feel its the right thing to do, I feel we should lower cost for womens car insur----- and so on, listen to women talk, all the facts in the world wont help you when a women feels she is right.

>I feel we should lower cost for womens car insur-----

Fucking lol

bitches love bad guys, also the daughter must have been trying to pissoff her dad or something

Didn't he kill himself?

looks are everything

This is why MGTOW is a thing. When you realize what you're dealing with when it comes to women - Chad McThuggington here is merely responding to incentives - simply opting out (and just grabbing a random chick who's up for it when you need a fuck) looks very attractive.

TurdFlingingMonkey

images, image is everything. you wouldnt be a real criminal model without cheating on your billionaire wife with your ghetto hood gf

No, but I play him on YT.

Lawl, quoted myself. Newfaggotry at epic heights. Meant to reply to .

would you, Sup Forums?

Is good to be a nigger in obama/kardashian era, public opinion give the most disgunting people all the glory and fortune while hard working people get dick

Well once a thug nignog always one he will fuck up. But op I thought you knew that. I've worked hard my whole like almost 45 now. Got degrees, experience, certs, licenses and still make good but nothing last that. Its life. The better looking you are the further you go.

>>be him
>>beat a child almost to death

Weirdly enough if you replace "beat a (16y.o.) almost to death" to "jacking off to a 16 year old" he'd get a harsher punishment and nobody would give a fuck about him since pedos are scums of the earth. You're fine tho if you only beat the ass of a minor

>must have been trying to pissoff her dad
The only black girl I dated was kind of like this. Her dad was really REALLY "whites are the devil" racist. She loved the PDA's in front of her dad while her dad gave me the evil eye. I did my best to make peace with him, which annoyed her. When I figured out I was nothing but a "fuck you daddy" boyfriend, I quit caring about what she really thought. I just enjoyed the sex until she found a new way to piss him off.

Not in most of the world. 16 is age of consent... well, pretty much everywhere.

Shepard

he says what many dare not. funny guy.

in his home land (US) it's not a given in most states. you're essentially fucked & thrown on Megans List for 15-30 years

who is this?

lmao tell me about it
>be 9/10
>be lazy af
>meet 9/10 girl from rich family
>move in with her
>shitpost on b and sleep around
life is good bros

So are we agreeing on the point that "U.S." != "most of the world"?

tbh US is so much more superficial than the Netherlands where I live. Of course looks are important but what's way more important is how you show yourself to others, whether you're confident and know what to say at what time. Looks help with generally being "cool" but if you can show that you're better than someone else despite your looks you'll be way cooler.

Unfortunately all the beta cucks here are too autistic to even say hi without their voices cracking, so maybe it's just easier to stick with blaming it on your looks. At least then you won't have to change anything about yourself.

>I feel we should lower cost for womens car insur
When its higher to begin with because "women drivers are bad, amiright my fellow men?" then yeah, feeling it should be lowered is a good discussion starter.

And men talk the same way, only they change "I feel" to "its well known" or some other phrase that serks to anchor thier feelings in a logical framework.

To put it another way, men use statistical data to justify thier feelings.

Amerifats are so afraid of sex they all turned into faggots, hence the rising popularity of trap and gay shit on Sup Forums.

Im pretty sure pic related is a robber suspect,
Pretty sure ive seen him in an entirely diffrent story,
Pretty sure op is a fag

>men use statistical data to justify thier feelings
Are you saying logical and critical thinking is bad?

She feels that it shouldn't be held in higher regarded than opinions derived from hormonal imbalance.

FUCK and here I am needing 50k or I'll an hero

Kek. Why not just use the face something something app to make the gender switch?

Someone pls acknowledge

She's Philip Green's daughter. She's fat and ugly as fuck. Also a complete bitch. She's lucky anyone's fucking her at all.

No but most of the time you draw conclusions from data that in no way reflect reality. Statistically black people have a lower IQ but that's not because they're black but because most black people aren't so privileged as you and I in our western bubble. Statistics are usually more complicated than straightforward thinking makes it out to be, but you can't really make a case against it because it's statistics.

But hey women amirite

It's still based on something more in line with objectively measurable reality than "muh feelz".

robbery was i think one of his recent crimes

beating of a minor was from a '02 case when he was gang affiliated which he wiggled away from with a plea deal

Have you ever heard of actuaries?

Insurance is higher for certain groups because of statistics, not muh feelings. But congrats on being irrational, whatever your gender.

Can't tell about her personality (she's probably mad spoiled) but she appears neither fat nor incredibly hideous.

She's horrible. Hamster face. Can't fucking stand her.

All those studies try to control for things like different backgrounds and all the other amorphous things that make up privilege, when they analyze IQ tests. But you wouldn't know that, would you, because you're just making up shit.

But hey muh feelings amirite

the one mistake most guys usually make is that they just reject everything women say and stick to their own feeling of being right. Congratulations man, you won the discussion, she knows that you know better and you can enjoy your victory in isolation while knowing that you know better.

Instead try to figure out why she feels what she feels, because she feels it for a reason and it's usually not the first reason she gives you because people usually just don't know why they feel what they feel. If you figure that out you might just learn something, and you'll probably even learn that you might not be so right as you thought. Not even just about women here, but people in general.

You can keep trying to go at life completely alone but believe me, it's way easier if you've got other people doing everything for you haha

brainlet detected

While i agree that statistics are easily manipulated and twisted to serve the needs of an author and therefore often fail to represent the full truth they are a way to get answers to abstract questions that otherwise would remain unanswered.
The black IQ-shit for instance: Someone asks: "Are black people averagely smarter or dumber than whites?" Someone does a poll, makes statistics and finds out: "Yes,[according to our measurements we conducted], whites are smarter than blacks." and nothing beyond that.
Of course Sup Forums-niggers can't understand that the conclusions they draw from this are simply assumptions, but that doesn't make the tool of a statistic invalid.

As long as you don't have a better tool to answer complex and often abstract questions i want you to understand that statistics are the state of the art of finding something close to the truth and there's nothing your feelings can change about that.

Irrational muh feelings detected

How did he not get assraped in jail, they have zero tolerance for people who hurt kids

joke's on you because I have no feelings

>blue eys
>nigger lips
how is this possible?

There are more alelles in Heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your racism

Who dat? Who cares? Worry about you not some pos you fucking pole smoker.

Usually by making the questions go from very easy to hard. And the questions are about shapes,colors, etc, and build on each other.

They look for the ability to learn and the lowest scores are in africa and african americans.

OP so jelly

Of course, statistics are key in pretty much every part of science and especially when you're talking about humanities. The only problem is that the conclusions that are drawn from them are usually false and mostly based on personal beliefs and thus biased. On average white people have a higher IQ than black people, but does being black have any influence whatsoever on how high your IQ is? Of course not, it's correlational so it has no predictive value, just gives us information. If you're looking for a specific answer that supports your view that whites>>blacks and you use this statistic you're just plain wrong and you're still only arguing from your feelings, just with statistics to back them up so it feels like you're more right.

Well sadly human experiments are banned, but it would be seriously interesting to conduct a bunch of them.
I'm thinking of having a bunch of children of all ethneticies grow up on an isolated island, expose them all to the exact same culture with the exact same economic point of view and see how they develop as they grow up.

Of course people may or may not like the outcome of such a study, but it would be interesting nevertheless.

WAsnt he a raper and the woman complained about the girl not letting him and all the Facebook post were all about letting him rape them ?

No, what they do is look at things like twins and adopted children, to try to isolate the effects of race. And the studies have shown that identical twins raised in entirely different environments have similar IQ results, so it's clearly not just based on class privilege. You could dispute the methodology by pointing out things like how the prevailing culture treats black people differently, regardless of their background. But that's logic and specific criticism, which are alien to the muh feelings user who started this tangent.

Not sure about the rapper thing but the later is correct.

nice quads

[i think he meant rapist]

Every moment in life presents you with a step up and a step down.

Its your choice which you take. You're gonna complain that your step-up isn't as big as his? Then you're never gonna learn to take opportunity when it comes.

Also if you choose to sit and cry about it, someone will kick you down the stairs.

Don't be a bitch, go live life.

Did that actually happen?

>black girl

depends on the state??

Yes. Just google Jeremy Meeks. Her is he with his 5/10 billionaire gf.

I'd fuck that for a billion dollars

that's pretty fucked

I'd fuck that for free.

I've met her and she's more like a 3. That's a flattering photo.

Less than a handful of states allows for it to some extent, even then it's too many specifics like 17y.o. can't bang anyone younger than 14 in one state and thus the baseline for being safe is just 18.

Illegal in all states to posses lewds of anyone under 18 though, even if you are say 16 & legally able to bone another 16 year old.

This is what a man free the shackles of society's expectations of decent behavior looks like. While I doubt this guy would ever like, or hang out with a serial posting Sup Forums loser like me, or most other posters here. I still think this guy great. Do what you want in life, fuck little girls, cheat, steal, kill, enjoy the good life. We all die, and there is no god so wtf?

it's called "sunk cost fallacy" she already invested so much into the relationship she doesn't want to walk away because they sunk so much into that investment they feel they would lose too much not waiting for a payout/return of investment they put into the relationship already

She will age badly.

>To put it another way, men use statistical data to justify thier feelings.
This is among the most stupid shite I've ever heard.

This still makes the mistake in believing that feelings have any real and tangible value or are a sound basis for decision making. If you can't explain your reasoning in a rational manner then you don't have an opinion on anything worth considering.

Pish posh, my nig nog.
>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/black-women-become-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html
Black IQ (in USA in this case) is lower than all other groups in spite of them recieving the most aid (privilege) in an effort to boost their education.

Look how women put the onus on the men to do EVERYTHING, even parse out their thoughts and feeling in relationship to reality.

How about women simply say what they think? Oh wait, they'd never do that because then they'd have to own their opinion and be subject to criticism.

On the other hand, the compound interest on her investments should age spectacularly

Where are her ankles?

Receiving handouts is part of the problem for American Niggers. It hammers in the attitude of "why try?" from the earliest formative years into the most fundamental thought process. You also see it with British Chavs.

On the contrary, many who are well to do & African/Caribbean immigrants in the US achieve much higher IQ's than said blacks who fit your description of bingeing on entitlements.

Different user, but I really think it's a cultural issue. Black culture is rooted in the poorest groups, but it cuts across all levels of society. Even if you're rich and all your friends are white, if you're black there's still a pressure to act black and not be a sell out. And even if you avoid the most toxic elements like how studying is punished, just the overall tendency to blame others will depress the results. It's a really nasty problem, and it's impossible to address because the entire left screams racist at the top of their lungs anytime someone tries to address it. First generation immigrants can bypass it, because they're not fully assimilated.

And a black from the "hood" could be born with a stroke of luck and a random genetic variance that gives him a substantial boost to intelligence, but this one case doesn't change the black average. Some blacks are more intelligent than other blacks (this is easily observable via research in to different African tribes) but that doesn't mean they're not less intelligent statistically than other racial groups.

The fact still remains, in spite of you pointing out intra-black variation, that blacks (in the US in this case) have an average IQ lower than other racial groups.

This is correct.

He isn't that good looking. He looks like a mixed mutt.

Someone is jelly

>mixed mutt.

No they generally don't actually. Try getting a study that specifically tries to address race and intelligence published. Even if you have a Nobel prize it's next to impossible

Man up. That's your role. Fuck, that's the easy part.
She gives blow jobs and cares about your little cunt kids.

Sure. This is the typical white. Some are born with an aberrant gene that makes them less violent than all the others but mostly they are simply violent savages. Caused by their propensity for inbreeding.

No. he's just not very good looking. Neither am I, fyi. I'm a 7 on a good day.

Even Sam Harris admits this is true, find the podcast. He breaks down how you can't make racist assumptions based on a broad statistic and individuals vary wildly, but there is a genetic component to intelligence that varies across groups

Replies to wrong dude but you get the idea. Blacks are fast (on avg) and Asians are smart, deal with it. Blacks aren't fast because they grew up poor.

>Can't even look at him without feeling sick.
and he is a model this guy is ugly as all fuck.