Ausfag here-

Ausfag here-
So what are all of you doing now that we can't get this anymore. Had Kratom while I was in Hawaii a few weeks ago. Pretty shit we can't even get that here.

Bumping. Anyone had nangs? Are they worth a go? Do they even compare to an opiate high?

Dreammarket .onion

Nangs are the shit. They cause braindamage though

Bumping out of interest.

Was gonna buy DXM today but the pharmacy was closed

>Do you know anyone who has tried it. Ill give anything a run at this rate

No I was going to do it this weekend

I will probs order some and give it a run. Not fro long enough to give myself brain damage though... hopefully

Is it OTC?

You need a nang cracker and balloons

Yeah

Dards, can you just use one of those whipped cream bitches?

Sweet, cheers man. I'll do some research on bluelight and give it a rip

My pharmacy is open now so I might pop down now

Ill keep you updated if this thread is still alive

Just sniff petrol you juvenile delinquent

You can use that but you gotta release the nitrous into a balloon. If you inhale it straight from the cannister it will freeze your airways.

Lol not true

How?

You can suck bulbs straight from the canister. It may cause some damage with long term use but there is literally no "ah shit my airways are frozen". The true danger of nangs is oxygen deprivation to the brain - this is heavily exascerbated by using a ballon to repeat dose in short succession.

You can get frostbite on your hands by opening nangs, I’m not going to inhale that shit straight. Besides, you can breath back into the balloon and inhale again

Either way, I did a lot of nangs back in the day, didn't do too much damage from what I can tell/docs say but it is probably the only thing I regret using to get buzzed. They really are stupid.

As for replacing codeine OP - either start doing hard opiods and ruin your life or use this opportunity to kick the opiates (should be pretty easy).

I was using everyday, around 600mg Codeine Phosphate. I went though the withdrawals and Im past it now but its just nice to feel warm and fuzzy and forget about the world sometimes. Ive kicked it for the most part, its not readily available anymore so it is out of my life now essentially

Robitussin guy. You still lurking?

Telling my doctor I have a backache that's keeping me from sleeping

Yeah

Fucking nice dude also sick stubby

Im hearing ya. Im popping to the doc tomorrow to sort some out too. They used to give me oxy for it, if you got the right Doc but i think everyone is getting pulled into line

How much were you going to run? Just had a look on bluelight and it says around 1.5-2.5mg/kg so im gonna have the whole bottle.

I feel like its gonna taste like ass. Were you gonna mix it? Or just guzzle?

Doctors give me 60x 30mg dihydrocodeine and 60x 50mg tramadol every Thurs and Fri. They don't last me til Monday usually which is a fucking nightmare. But I asked them to move me from 100s every 14 days to 60 every 7 days. Better for me.

Full bottle is pretty heavy, I was going to try like half. Yeah just chug it

Also fyi every 10ml is 30mg DXM so that bottle is 600mg

>to move me from
Thank you very much sir! Half a bottle it is.

Have fun haha

Synthetic opiates don't effect me. I broke my collar bone snowboarding in Canada. I was on Oxy for about three weeks then went back to Vancouver and the doc there didnt want to give me more oxy so he put me on Hydrocodone. I couldnt even lift myself out of bed I was in that much pain. Had to go to the ER and get real pain killers again. Same goes for Tramadol, they do nothing

Fuckwits like you are the reason people like the rest of us need to bisit a dr for a headache. Learn to deal with reality or smoke some pot, cunt ox

Take some panadol for your headache faggot.

You inhale tiny metal fragments in your lungs from the canister this way. Not good for you at all

How do you get 600 mg from otc without liver and stomach damage from paracetamol and ibuprofen

Oh, you mean per day?. I thought you meant per dose

Fuck you second rate druggos are the reason why I have to see a doctor to get pain relief now. The voltaren shit the pharmacist said was just as good sucks balls. If I needed some I could just go into any pharmacy now I gotta carry them around at all times

Tens or hundreds of thousands of Aussies now have to jump through hoops now while you guys will just find something else to get brain damage on.