Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B85MvaKKHRE
youtube.com/watch?v=BUKV9TKBEwo
youtube.com/watch?v=EvhnZUDQ8Bc
youtube.com/watch?v=X8sJm7ZecR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

this is why we need WALLS!!!!

anyone ever seen an alien?

Why do people act like it's weird that aliens would do that?

What data would they seek from it?

Why do you people believe that space aliens and flying saucers exist, do you any positive evidence of it, not anecdotal shit, but positive evidence that would hold up in a court of law.

Of course you don't, you never do. So we make fun of you weirdos.

Oh great you're probably another alien denier. If you actually keep up with reading about science and stuff humans have a lot of strange gut bacteria. It's not all the same from person to person either. Geographic location can also effect it.
shuddap

You're making the assertion, so prove your assertion. You folk never can and those that try to are always selling something and calling everyone else "deniers."

Always follow the money with these types.

What sort of proof do you want, brainlet. The fact is homo-sapiens are an alien species ourselves. All the creatures you see on Earth are fucking aliens. All the extinct fossils you see, were aliens.

You're like some brainlet flat earther that thinks very small. Do you have any idea how big the observable universe is? That's just a tiny fraction of it. There is no way yet of telling if our part of the galaxy is much older or younger than other parts, if you look at the tech advancements of humans in the last 100 or 200 years it's been astounding, other aliens that have been around perhaps much longer than humans could easily come up with some work arounds that defy conventional explanations about difficulties in reaching or contacting Earth. Considering how odd technology has developed so quickly here it'd be weirder if aliens were not involved than if they were.

So what your asserting is because we have bacteria in our intentines then it's because of space aliens?

That makes a lot of sense.
Do you get a lot of jobs with that kind of logic.

Arguing with weirdos has no point.
Enjoy your believes and your space aliens and your anal probes.

No I didn't assert that. I said it makes sense they'd stick things up peoples butts to try and get samples of gutt bacteria. Were you dropped onto your head recently?

Who is "they" precisely?

ayy lmao

I believe a certain group of extremely wealthy and powerful individuals have made contact with other lifeforms.

I am not a conspiracy nut, it is just what my gut feeling tells me.

Yeah, you are a nut. Just admit it to yourself.

The first step of healing is admitting that you need help.

ayyyyy

I may be a weirdo but I wouldn't enjoy an anal probe.
I just explained how there are a bunch of different alien species that are easily observable. It'd be rather rude to pin it all on the lizardmen or the greys when it could be a few of them working together, or just entirely different kinds of aliens species.

These humans are on to something with peanut butter on crotch and dogs.

Ok,
Got some help

Stop listening to Alex Jones and that shit. Read multiple news sources for yourself.

It's not space aliens or lizard people.
Us humans are pretty capable of being pretty fucked up.

mah nigga

What's your point?

This is why you'll be working mimimum wage jobs your entire life.

I don't listen to alex jones. The truth of the matter is I am in fact a space alien. I know you don't like to believe that sort of thing. I had to come to terms with it myself because I use to struggle with some of my psychic abilities when I was younger and figuring out that I'm a mutant extra terrestrial. Everyone else is too but not all mutations are the same.

Alien creature, captain obvious

My mom said I was special too.

You belong on /x they might believe your bullshit there.

> the matter is I am in fact a space alien.
pics and timestamp.

Here's what I think of space aliens and the faggots that believe in that shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=B85MvaKKHRE
The Art of Spitting~Clint Eastwood~El Arte de Escupir
Josey Wales - spit compilation.

Show tits with a timestamp, we need some space alien sex0rs

youtube.com/watch?v=BUKV9TKBEwo
Top 5 Clint Eastwood Moments

It's not just ur mum doin that, sport.
I wouldn't tell people about it if they'd believe me. Do you know how much that would complicate my life?

I believe that aliens do exist in the universe. They just might be some single cell organisms, but I do think it's possible. Now thinking grey dudes with flying saucers 100% exist is different.

i found an alien in my backyard but he was dead.
i brought him back to life with tools from the shed.
i made him my friend.

Closed all asylums. They live among us now.

aren't real.
/thread

Make sure you don't tell folk that if it's for a DoD clearence. Believe in what you want I don't personally care, but you might as well believe in the Flintstones and shit. Until you have positive proof, then keep believes to yourself.

fhg

aren't they fabulous ?

They don't exist because i killed them all

I believe!

so do I, bro

Want to see a real one?

youtube.com/watch?v=EvhnZUDQ8Bc

You're rather pathetic to choose to be ignorant. I suppose if you never had any latent extra sensory perception or were in denial about it would be quite an easy choice to make.

Why aren't you a billionaire, or is your ESP so limited? Can't you pick lotto numbers?

He knew you were going to ask that.

ayy lmao

hahaha!

It had not ever occurred to me to attempt to pick lotto numbers that way before.
Suppose I wouldn't anyway, as I said before these things just complicate relationships. I don't need people pretending to like me for money and start shit all the time.

Why not? Because you'll fail and look foolish?

Excuses excuses, that's all you space alien, ghost and ESP types have is excuses. In other words, you're full of shit, have you considered that?

love the way the dude you're talking to keeps his calm replies while you continue to chimp out in a passive-aggressive manner

Admitting that you're full of shit wont sell your books, excursions to find bigfoot, excursions to find ghosts and other beasties, discussion groups and cults and other shit and other shit.

Just admit that it's entertainment money for some people, but don't believe in your own bullshit.

And really don't try that shit here on /b. Try it on /x or /mlp, they love that shit.

I'm not passive-agressive, that guy is making assertions and for those assertions I want positive proof. He can't provide that so I called him out on it and he chimped out. That doesn't make me passive-aggressive, it make him a fucking 2018 version of a snake oil salesman aka a chump deserving to be spat upon.

Well, I guess you are Paul.
Enjoy our shithole.

What do you mean why not, I just never thought about doing that before. I use to not like money, I was stuck being exploited. I suppose I would avoid it since it just makes you a target.
Yes I have considered that.
I'm not selling anything. I use to dislike money until somewhat recently. I like to give people the impression I'm poorer than I am. They're more honest. It's not like I'm a know it all.
I don't care what people like. I care about what I like. I'm probably a little more selfish than I care to admit sometimes. I prefer people that are skeptics just to test the waters as I don't really talk about it often.

I see them all the time.
They are cat girls from another dimension.

The anus contains your memories.

Now here he calls out the poor boy routine.

AYY LMAO

Like Simone Simone and Nastassja Kinski?

Those are hollywoodland movies ya know.

There are physical evidence such as implants in people's bodies that are not of this world after analysis from laboratories that abductees say it was implanted after an abduction. If you do your research there are tons of evidence out there. People just want to admit it or disclose it because it can have a profound impact on everything:religion, economies, psychology and many other fields. Once we get into the technologies the we beings possess, then all hell would break loose because it would undermine out entire fossil fuel based economy and society. Everything would be obsolete: no need for physical mode of transportation because technologies use in these crafts would surpass anything that we've created. We won't need to move objects physically across space. We can just bent space/time to get from point a to pint b. That fact alone would make hotels, lodges, roads, gas stations, cars, other modes of transportations and anything and everything that are connected with modes of transportation useless. Just think about it.

But guess what, we've already reversed engineered some of these technologies and are actually using them today. Yes we already are using anti gravity device to fly people. Too bad these projects are purposely hidden from everyone because of deep black status.

The Blues Brothers - Ghost riders in the sky
youtube.com/watch?v=X8sJm7ZecR8

So produce that so called evidence.

Writing tons of paragraphs does not equate to evidence.

When you get a little older lad and have to deal with reality then you'll have an understanding of reality v snake oil salesmen.

Marck 28 2012 i was in my back yard and saw something unexplainable. It sends a shiver up my spine because i cant explain it. 7 white lights come from nowhere to make a triangle. These white orbs hover for 10 to 20 seconds and then they all shot out in differenct directions at a speed that made them dissapear in less than a half second. I used to make fun of the sci fi fags.

Everyone and his cat and dog these days has a camera, so why no pictures? Oh let me guess, "they" blocked out the camera from operating.

Yeah right, that sounds legit.

MUSHROOMS ARE THE ALIENS YOU DUMBFUCKS.

You assume aliens have the same physical structure as as, physical fleshy creatures that fly UFO's and shit.

No. They propagate through entire star systems, piggybacking on other civilizations. The mushroom is what uplifts life forms, and as that life advances it carries that spore to other planets.

The fungus is merely a protrusion from it's mycelium network, which itself is a protrusion from a 4D cosmic entity that travels along dark matter nodes

Riiight put that on a job application and let us here on /b know how far that gets you.

The roswell incident actually happened. In 2011, after over 50 years through a freedom of information act request, the fads disclose a memo stating a flying saucer were recovered and a few small. Return of approximately 3 feet in height were recovered at the site. Those beings were not human.

GREYS ARE MISINFORMATION CAMPAIGN. THIS IS WHY PSYCHEDELICS ARE ILLEGAL; THEY ALLOW YOU TO COMMUNICATE WITH THE ALIENS DIRECTLY MIND-TO-MIND.

The mushroom spoke to me, as it spoke to many thousands of others throughout history. Terrance McKennan, Manson, the beatles, Davinci, the Buddha, many great artists and politicians. Jesus, too. Salvador Dali was contacted too. pic related is proof of this.

It sounds crazy, BECAUSE THAT'S HOW THEY WANT YOU TO FEEL ABOUT IT.

If this gets out, everyone learns the secrets that keep the ones in power, in power.

You have the power to be the next Jesus, as well as any other person. These aliens, gods, are the up lifters of humanity. It is the age of enlightenment, for any who hear the call.

To be honest. I couldnt move. I just kept looking. 5 minutes later i was still looking. I wish i did tho. The amount of times ive been told im a liar hurts the reality of the situation. I dont know what i saw but it wasnt normal.

Ever watch the news? The recent bombshell that the Pentagon released of a UFO object making Manu version that defies the laws of physics? It was filmed aboard a navt fighter plane and recorded with radar evidence of the incident. It was revealed a few weeks or month ago. Look that up.

Misinformed involuntary shill

You know if someone wants to prove you wrong, then they're constantly doing it, get people joining in to do it. Otherwise they want you to tell them something very specific. Some people just don't want you to know things because it's a risk to them. It's just not worth the hassle it makes you a target. So yes I do roll out the po' boy routine quite often. I don't need crazies and predatory people coming at me over stuff so I really don't know why you expect I want to prove anything to you. I actually prefer if you don't believe, it's rather funny either way.

I believe you bro. Seriously. There are multiple eyewitness accounts of similar encounters of the first kind.

Are you a woman? Women "feel".
Men think.

This nigga knows

Ive been saying this for a while. I have a theory that AI sending spores to other planets. In the hopes of completing the network. Read up on the stoned ape theory. And watch Paul Staments

They wipe the memory of many who witness them.

I saw one too, low flying on a bus ride to quebec back in 2015. It was as big as the bus, about 100-200 ft in the air. No one remembers it. It hovered like a helicopter, but was jet propelled.

I swear I saw it, I know I did. But rationally I have to discard it as a dream, because no one else on the trip remembers

My species were supposed to meet you earthlings. However we had engine failure, and will have to postpone by 1000 years....Our Apologies.

>It hovered like a helicopter, but was jet propelled.

Then you're wrong and it was a dream. Physics don't allow for that.

Seriously, jet engines cannot work that way. Not just "don't." Can't.