Photos or videos you have stolen with story

Photos or videos you have stolen with story.

Pic related. Buddy has hot gf. He left phone in our work car. Code easy to unlock. Stole a ton of nude photos and a few videos of him and his gf

Bumping for science

Pls proceed

Here you go!

Thanks pls moar

Any with her butthole? Do you fap relentlessly to her?

Nothing better than seeing your buddy's gf naked.

Let me see. Hold on. And I do fap a lot to her.

From sister's phone

If this thread is up in about thirty minutes I'll post my sister in laws nudes. I stole them from her phone after getting her blackout drunk and going through her phone (watched her put in her code like 49x hat day).

At work now just waiting to get home.

Friends gf. Passed out at my house and went through his phone and found pics.

Post 'em if you got 'em

she used to live in my house
took her hard drive when she wasnt home

She’s beautiful

You got any nudes of her or just selfies and the likes?

From sister's phone

My sister is a creepshooter. She accidentally thought this trans dude was actually some local Chad she secretly admired. Thus she took a few creepshots and only after four of them she realized she got the wrong person.

She erased these pictures but I was able to restore them thanks to an undelete utility. I created this collage to laugh at her, then decided to post here because I don't want her to know I am actually able to restore images from her camera.

faggot !! this is actually a GET THREAD:

This is the best I could do for a butt hole picture from a screen shot of a video.

unfortunatly no real nudes

Do you fap non stop to her now?

Oh yes I do.

Here is a side by side picture of her.

Does your friend have any idea you masturbate non stop to her nudes?

More pics pls

Most likely not.

Would he mind if we tell him?

Here is another screen shot of her sucking his Dick. I would just post the videos but can't.

Why would I tell him and have a chance of ruining a good thing! Lol

How much did you fap to them when you first got them?

So hot dude.
Was it like Christmas when you found them?

I did a lot when I first got them! Still one of my main go to for faping

I did find this one as well!

Wow I'm guessing that one was your main fap material?

Oh yea. I've always wanted to see her naked ever since I saw her in a bikini. With her big tits and ass.

Post more of her tits

Yeah. There was a ton of pictures and a few videos. It was a good mine. Even a few pictures of her with another girl.

Stole this from cousins MacBook

Moree

Got this and a few more from my brothers phone

mate left his phone unlocked while in the toilet

story?

my supervisor left her phone with me at a conference for like ten minutes. I memorized her passcode.

More?

Been playing on a MTA Roleplay server for a while, and I got to know her there. Her online boyfriend just broke up with her and sent me these. There got together again tho. Want moar?

Moar?

Fuck. Yes please

Moar

There you go. She is a nolifer wannabe 'gamer' slut tho, 23-24 yrs old, has accomplished nothing, stays with her parents and plays on a roleplay server.

Love the pics man how many do you have?

From my sister's computer

Moar

buddy had a GF, hot, but a boring prude that we didnt like sucked the fun out of him

he said he had nudes and a secret cam set up and he'd maybe share them if the broke up..

they didnt and I didnt want to wait, so I went on he PC when he was sleeping and took them

liked his shy bitchy GF a lot more after that

Amazing rack.

so...???

Suckable nipple. More?

You guys flogging stuff fromur mates
My cuz said he liked my missus massive tits cause he’s missus was flat chested and I said I wanted to see his missus ass cause he kept goin on about anal. Did phone swap had nice look and done.
No faggotry involved being a cunt of a mate

1 more I guess

last one

Are you sure not from your moms?

Possible to share the vids?

brothers gf. Phone was left unlocked and I went snooping

hit computer and internet was shit...yea there she is on a Skype call so they could long distance fap

moar

from hdden cam video

more man

more with face? or casual pictures with face?

did she take facials?

wish buddy wasn't poor and had better camera, was interesting to see her take a dick, relay own his dick it was basically watch a clueless virgin get raped by his GF
know her?

you got pics of her - this prude beauty?

came cross some pics of an ex on a friends hard drive. Always imagined how good her ass would look in a thong

no i dont know her
i just want to see what her face looks like lol
drop a fb pic or something if there are no nudes with face

A faggot who claimed it was stolen material posted it

sure do tons, ripped his whole beat off collection, now I beat of too her and when we all hang out I look them both in the eyes and think, I fap to your gf and have seen her naked, and you you quiet boring hot, if seen you naked and come to you

was there more?

Friends gf, we were at a party and I asked her if I could borrow her phone to call mines bc I “forgot” mines in the car.

Have more if anyone’s interested

do it

traps are gay

never a seen a shy low self esteem girl go at a cock like this

where are the pics?

chick I knew was going to get her nipples pierced. Later that day a friend (who lives far away and does piercings) posted a pic advertising her work. Neck freckles match up perfectly.

forgot the pic

Post?

Cousin have me her phone to fix. Still falling to these titties.

Why is her belly button weird like that? Its a slit, whats going on there?

Dont say mines you ghetto fucking retard. And no one wants to see a fat trashy bitch with a nasty smelling cum dumpster.

Holy shit, saving these. Keep going!

more?
casual/fb pics? can make collages

She’s a little chunky chick, so I always assumed that’s where her stomach folded over.