Sup Forums can never recover. I finally reached enlightenment and realised that all you right wing bigots are wrong

Sup Forums can never recover. I finally reached enlightenment and realised that all you right wing bigots are wrong.

So what happens if I get evens?

Fuck off man you're not funny

>Enlightenment
>Still holds to the left-right dichotomy

You've got a long way to go mate.

This. Sup Forums is always wrong.

less government doesn't mean no government :^)

It's like the liberal-islam contradiction

That looks like the fort hood shooter

Don't forget wanting the government to control women's bodies and force them to go through pregnancy and childbirth.
Yay less government intrusion!

The man does have a point - even though it's incredibly degenerate.

You either want government ruling in your lives or you don't. Can't pick and choose, otherwise you end with the mess we are in now.

Why do people think hes smart?

less government interfering in my life :)
more government interfering in your life XD

Less government = the Feds not telling the states what to do

because he is when he talks about space
or so I heard

Because on an intellectual level he's incredibly intelligent. HOWEVER, he's a massive SJW.

Classic case of really good book smarts but absolutely no common sense.

that's the joke

Trump said it's the state's right to decide whatever.

I remember he called out the rioters after Chicago and SJWs had a collective aneurysm

Siqq strawman black science man.
No, I actually want government out of ALL of my personal affairs ESPECIALLY when it comes to marriage laws.
Government is the reason the institution of marriage is utterly destroyed and why women just marry to divorce now.

So the government shouldn't intervene with a 40 year old man marrying a 10 year old?

He's a fucking pseudoscientist.

>Projecting this hard
Stick to science dude

Black science guy is behind on the times. I'm pretty sure Milo doesn't give a shit who you fuck, but feminists actively want to kill CIS people

Primitive man was free. Adopting the constraints of civilization made him less free in the short run, because he could no longer do things he was accustomed to doing, but more free in the long run, because he gained stability, security, and advanced technology.

Part of the civilizing process is valuing procreative monogamous relationships over non-procreative fag activity, by legitimizing the former with government sanctioned marriage bonds, because a healthy reproductive rate in the group population as a whole means the cultural stability and security necessary for civilization to become more advanced.

sigh

being against taxes that use my money for useless shit doesn't keep me from striking gay marriage from the civil code or being against funding some airhead slut's 3rd abortion

every big political party is doublethink status-quo pants on head

and yet they still manage to fool all the goyim into picking one

>le-fat-dancing-thongman.gif

How is this tweet at all intellectual? It shows a very shallow level of thought. I know its a tweet, but everything I heard him say is equally superficial. Its like he just repeats things he hears off the Daily Show. I think he's a fraud myself

What.

Supreme Court rules that gay marriage is legal

SC says that constitution does not infringe on rights of gays to marry or fuck

Still thinks this is an issue

Except incentivizing a literal dead end minority, minority group, to engage in health damaging and disease breeding behaviour is retarded.

Want to get gay married? Want to fuck each other's asses? Fine. But no monetary gain, no socialized medicine, and freedom of association with who a community or bussiness associates with.

Anything else is literally the exact same as what the black kike in pic is implying.

There is literally no party who wants to outlaw or ban who you fuck or marry

The real irony is that the leftist cucks who complain about the corrupt big bad government want massive fucking government

>Odd: Many who claim to be "pro-choice" want to decide everything for you.

I never said the tweet he posted was intellectual, in fact, what I wrote more points to the "has no common sense" argument.

I've read a few of his research publications while in university and the man definitely knows what he is talking about on a fundamental and theoretical level; he just doesn't have any common sense about social issues.

You can be incredibly intelligent and a complete idiot at the same time. They don't have to be mutually exclusion from each other.

e.g. Neil deGrasse Tyson

Odder still

A people who claim they seek nothing but equality and tolerance will violently attack those that disagree with them, threatening their lives and livelihoods should their demands not be met.

Actually its more involvement of government in marriage for the government to change the meaning of marriage. Before the government got involved, it was man and woman. Changing it to same sex is massive government involvement in our cultural traditions.

Underrated as fuck.

>Enlightenment
>sides

You don't have a fucking idea what enligmentm is.
Liberals are wrong
Conservatives are wrong
A real solution would be burning the parties and using the numbers to find real solutions

Divide school children not by race but by iq.
Tax the rich and use the money to rebuild infrastructure
Give a fair minimum wage and subsidies to small businesses, not the big ones
You are just a meme opinion.

He has a PhD in strawmanning

Sadly, the Republican Party does not represent "people who want less government in our lives"

black science man is strawman-ing here

Increasing amounts of government involvement in marriage.
>No government involvement in marriage at all, leaving it as a purely religious tradition.
>Slight government involvement, associating taxes and rights to marriage.
>Massive government involvement, changing the entire meaning of marriage.

I've only been here 2 years. Was there ever a time when pol wasn't full of shitposts like this 24/7?

Except that's wrong. Anti-faggots want the government to keep its nose out of such things as it is not their business and want communities to police such behaviour themselves. He's just projecting his own inadequacies onto others.

It's gotten pretty bad lately. It's just scripts generating threads to generate traffic.

Anything that ends with "hmmm..." or "makes you think" or other open-ended shit like that was bot-posted.

I don't want the government in marriage at all.

That should be strictly up to religious leaders, there should be 0 governmental incentives for marriage for or against.

the fuck is this dumb nigger talking about?

when has the government tried to dictate who you sleep with?

why the fuck do you want MORE government on marriage?

Who is Neil talking about? Is he on PCP?

I figured. I noticed it get a lot worse over the past 6 months or so, Asianmoot should do something about it

What about legal issues related to marriage, such as property rights, asset splits on divorce, visitation rights, etc?

Can this widely published scientist name an ideology where your sexual partners are imposed on you by authority figures?
I can: Islam.

looks like im with #hilldog

Oh, and by the way, you can get married without the government being involved. Just do it without government recognition. As far as the government is concerned, you're not married.

join us, you understand now. we completely forgive. love conquers all. righteous anger is welcome of course, and self defense is still respected. they don't get it, they could but they don't. ps it doesnt mean we cant criticize islam. we can. along with all other ideas. if an idea cant stand up to criticism, its not worth shit. right wing bigotry collapses once you shine a rational light on it. america is the city on the hill shining the light of reason, the bigots here are our unfinished business, our dark side. be the light.

this is fucking hilarious

WE
MAKE U THINKZ
#KANGMIZZLES4HILLARY
BTFO

This guy never fails to really make me think.

Marriage has always involved the government though
Like if you want to get rid of government involvement than get rid of marriage senpai

And many who think the police are evil racists want police to be the only people with guns.

Calculate that, Professor Nigger.

He never said anything about deporting Muslims that currently live here. Idiot.

No I want the govt to abolish all laws regarding marriage because they do nothing anymore but screw over men and encourage families to break up

QUIT SLIDING, GOLDBERG.

>still thinking Libertarians are relevant

we're so far past that stage to even direct comments at that ideology shows how out of touch one is. good shit tho.

GO FUCK YOURSELF.

I recently burned a traffic ticket on film and sent the video to the municipality that issued it.

top laughs.

fucking statis pigs

>I paid only. just looking edgy.

Good job, Neil, you noticed the schism in beliefs within the conservative party which has been becoming increasingly visible.

Some people just want to see fiscal responsibility from the government, but they're stuck having to try to deal with the jew-brainwashed jesusfreak zionist tax & spend morons who want to steal taxdollars and let it run through their fingers like water while they legislate irrelevant feel-good shit and send their country's soldiers to go die for muh greatest ally because muh apocalypse muh jesus muh rapture

the people he's talking about don't use the internet

do you have a concussion?

>can't pick and choose
Yes I can. Some things are okay, some things are not. Your argument that government ruling your lives is a binary state suggests that we can only have anarchy or slavery.

Is it wrong to keep faggots from butt fucking each other and creating strains of med resistant aids and super bugs? Is it really that bad?

This guy is so right ! How dare the government prevent me from having sex with little kids?

Its astonishing that libertarians support this. But they have always cared only about the money of the filthy rich. Freedom has no value to them.

None of those require Government intervention, things worked fine for hundreds of years because Liberals started fucking shit up.

Tell that to the Fags.

He's got you there, Sup Forums.

You're really no better than the liberals.

>Can't pick and choose
You literally can
That's the entire reason behind having a government that isn't either completely totalitarian or nonexistent

Make civil unions have the exact same legal rights under the law as a "marriage." This is the most obvious answer, and I've been saying it for 15 years.

there's this split in Sup Forums between libertarianism and wanting the government to curb degeneracy

Since when did dictate mean the same as recognize?

WE SWEDEN NOW

The ONLY thing Sup Forums is ever right about is the Jews.

Literally, LITERALLY everything else Sup Forums says is wrong.

>tax the rich
And what happens when the rich leave? You tax the next lowest bracket, until they leave, ad infinitum, until your country is broke.

Why the fuck am I replying to cocaine: the country

whom*

The way I see it:
>Government shouldn't have so much power over people's lives
>Thus, Government should stay out of peoples affairs when possible (IE: they're not committing crimes, hurting others, or in need of emergency assistance)
>So Government should have no say in the realm of marriage
>Marriage being allowed or not should be dictated by those providing such services
>Marriage should not be legally binding
>Divorce should not be a legal entity either, nor one that makes one party give to another

I don't care what fags do in their spare time, or if they want to get married. If someone is willing to marry them, then let it be so. If no one is willing to marry them, then that is also okay. Government should be busy improving infrastructure, handling Government services, and making sure Jews don't make the economy go belly up.

as long as we have a welfare state any discussion about marriage is irrelevant

because it took more government in our lives to bring about same sex marriage and maintain it

there's a difference between small government and anarchy

LMAO, thanks for the advice on how to manage a society you violent cocoa leaf harvester

I don't think many people advocate for demanding gays not sleep with each other. And if there are many they're drowned out to a state of irrelevancy.

>Everyone who said X is now saying Y
>No I don't have any evidence of this

The most pointless accusation the internet ever made up.

It isn't the states right. Gay Marriage should be up to the Church they want to get married in. Is it really that hard to meet in the middle?

The Civil War settled that issue...states rights are nothing more than a code word for racial and sexual repression.

>being for less government
>Not being for big government
>Not being for stratocracy

This is so stupid, I'm starting to think he's the product of affirmative action.

Sup Forums is a single person

Libertarianism is left wing.

Is he making a pro-pedophilia statement?

>claims made without evidence can be disregarded without evidence
>not an argument

No. This guy is an embarrassement.

People want less goverment. A goverment that's limited to defense, security and diplomatic relationships. The rest is meant for society. People want a society that understands marriage is not for fags and kids shouldn't wear thongs and miniskirts.

But if we accepted expansion on that highly made-up front, while significantly reducing the government role elsewhere, that would be perfectly not odd.

If you faggots would stop saying this exact phrase every time, maybe people wouldn't think each board was one person.

there'd be a power vacuum and then there'd be more rich people to occupy it.

Who's going to leave? Bankers in NYC? No. Tech billionaires from Cali? No, they arguably have more money and principles than sense. Ag? Natural resources, energy? No. Weapons manufacturers? No. Property magnates? No.

We'd maybe lose manufacturing, which would then get filled by more manufacturers taking advantage of said power vacuum.