Tfw eurofags can't conga

tfw eurofags can't conga.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yym76__ZWVA
youtube.com/watch?v=gwiqj-H1M6U&t=147
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tfw americans think it's appropriate to conga after a school shooting

Is it really America? They are not too fat!?

We conga all the time! Specially in Florida!

Haha fuck having to conga line after a school shooting
Pew pew pew if

The level of oversight on this one is fucking tangible.

It's somewhere inbetween syria and no man's sky, like ellie goulding and emma watson turning out to be bad monetary investments.

This guy.... He literally looks like the 56% meme.

My friend said it was because this country is full of mental illness. I think it's because this kid was autistic and they had him on shut the fuck up pills.

So he just goes full retard rage and this is what happens.

>discuss? Or did I just get the whole thing really?

>byumpu

Pretty much everything in the MSM about the US, is a lie.

\
wtf is MSM?

News, TV and movies. Jew shit.

but Africooncoons can Congo

And if it has something to do with the "we're on city hall and we're talking about how racism is alright" alt-right horse shit; then you are officially retarded too.

So the conspiracy of Americans being fat and uneducated is bullshit?

You sound fat and uneducated.

>bumpo

africans were an inherently noble people before we taught them how to merc eachother.

Good job being a fucking idiot.

I'm glad you found something that works.

I'm 6'1" 165. Ask me a question to see if I'm stupid.

How do jews teach the world how America is fat and uneducated in a conspiracy if America is in fact, fat and uneducated?

TV, movies, sports, paid viral internet trolls and general ads.

>A war-torn part of the world picked it selfu up off of it's ass via taking control of the electronics market - After fucking creating it.
>When Asia is smartererer than you can do.

What has 6'1" got to do with anything?

Eurofags conga, but there's a Muslim between every white person

Weight depends on height and frame.

But it isn't a conspiracy if it isn't untrue.

When you're 16 you have a fast metabolism and you can't really get over-weight easily.

Statistically, they will all get married in a couple of years and just eat the pain of a hollow, over-corporatising, over-indulging lifestyle will make them fucking huge.

>Oh i'm sorry. YUUUUUGGEEEEEE.

His stupidity knows no bounds, he thinks because he's 6'1 that attributes to some sort of knowledgeable insight.....

I'm 43

The fuck are you talking about!?!
Of couse we can conga! We just call it the 'polonaise'
See:youtube.com/watch?v=yym76__ZWVA

Good, they're Floridians.

They will, statistically, not go to college and also get fat as fuck.

Embed link:
youtube.com/watch?v=yym76__ZWVA

I do a push pull split 3 times a week and work a very physical job.

6'3 205lbs I'm smarter than the 6'1 guy just look at my height

I'm originally from Miami.

Go back to Sup Forums and reddit.

And you should also seek help for your psychosis.

Conspiracy hasn't got anything to do with fucking Israel. They're just jews.

Important people pay them to fucking count money.

That's it.

>This is what lying looks like.

181 IQ, psychiatrist tested. Also have BPD.

I'm a logger, I'm pretty sure I do a lot more work than you, I carry 85lbs of equipment on a daily basis for 8 1/2 hours 5 days a week...

>This is also what lying looks like.

My elementary school.

>trips
>/thread
>AND IM GOING HOME

> 181 IQ

Yeah right, we believe you

Sure. No one goes on the internet to lie, not nobody. Not no how.

HVAC tech, I drag boilers into basements and furnaces into attics.

Plz stay, we have cookies my brother.

why are they walking like that? I guess it's for safety reasons but I can't see it.

Drag? Why you fucking up peoples perfectly good floors, just carry it you pussy

Meanwhile in germany
youtube.com/watch?v=gwiqj-H1M6U&t=147

Why not use a dolly or an actual assistant like your supposed to, wait, your probably the assistant.....

first we talk about correct language - you lack it
second, come back if you actually invent something yourself and stop living off building other's ideas cheaper

No please.

Tell me how the international media is lying just to make you, personally, look bad.

I'm all fucking ears.

>This is what lying looks like.

Boilers are like 300kg minimum. They have to be dragged or disassembled, which I don't have time too.

I've used managers and even the fucking homeowners to ease those hefty beasts into place.

Don't mock.

People in the party! HOT HOT HOT!

So they don't get shot by trigger happy cops who notoriously over react constantly and pile up collateral damage shamelessly.

If they didn't walk that way all the cops would see is enemy targets moving on their position and open fire.

More like they now selectively hide facts about mass shootings from the public in some weird effort to control them. We don't know why Vegas guy needed 50+ guns with him, we don't know what the Scalise shooter's actual politics are and we now don't know anything about this kid and it seems like we get less info every time. Seems like we only get information if that information is to the advantage of the leftists.

For instance a reasonable Vegas shooting theory is that the FBI interrupted an illegal sale of guns which normally they would have allowed because it services secret 2nd amendment militias which as you might expect are largely comprised of white men. In other words the FBI decided "white men are terrorists" and is proceeding to bungle things left and right.

They're lying to us, they're than happy to tell us Dylan Roof hates black people and said so, but they're not willing to tell us a single thing about dozens getting blasted at a country music concert because a white person shooting white people doesn't sell any of their critical race theory crap.

uh, what?
You sure you wanted to answer me ?

>181 IQ
>on Sup Forums on a Monday morning
>on Sup Forums in a school shooter thread
Ok