Who else had a terrible mother growing up and doesn't care if she dies in her sleep?

Who else had a terrible mother growing up and doesn't care if she dies in her sleep?

me for example

I never reply to those threads, hoping she would die

no immunity dogs needed

I had terrible parents.

how fucked are you about trusting a woman enough to marry her after seeing a horrible mother in action?

What!? Did she not buy you the new iphone?

She stopped working cause of 'anxiety' when I was around 8. Thing is, she was never helped around the house either, no laundry, no cooking, no cleaning, no shopping -- my dad had to do everything himself. And his reward for being such an amazing dude? She constantly berated him. She also tore up the house for random 'home improvement' project she saw on TV and left them half done. Truly a horrible woman and person, I see hints of her in girls I date and it scares the shit out of me.

I have a terrible mother, but she isn't a bad person. I've come to terms with the fact that she'll never be who I needed. Y'all just gotta move on and deal with it unfortunately, and be grateful when the time comes that we can be the parents ours never were.

My mom was a terrible druggo
Left my dad and I for a life of drugs and sex for drugs when I was like 6
Didnt get any better for us. Ended up living in a one room apartment with my dad sharing a room. Dad ended up molesting me almost daily.

jesus christ that's horrible. just when i think i had it bad... how badly did that fuck up your love life now?

Im ok now. I got taken in by my godfather after my dad went to jail when they found out about him molesting me for a good 4 years or so. That fucked me up but I had counceling and shit. Its stuck with me but I try forget

>had great parents
>do as they told me
>siblings are doing dumb shit though
>good grades and in german gymnasium school
>mental break down just before finals
>fail only in math though by a few points
>could retry but dont
>end up faggot

>tfw all siblings with lesser school education had a much more fun time during school and have a much better life now too while i cant get my shit together

should i hate my parents? are they at least partly at fault here? i feel betrayed...
they kept telling me that i do so much better than them and that i can get a great job, make lots of money and help my whole family
now everyone looks down at me in pity

Me
I had a couple mental disorders diagnosed by several different professionals who said some stuff about "it's likely because of the environment he's in etc. etc. etc...."
But instead of doing anything productive, my mother proceeded to scream at me for the next week straight about how "teenagers don't have depression, they just want attention" and "boys aren't supposed to cry, they're supposed to be tough" and "I hate having children"
Only thing that ever kept me happy was looking at pictures of animals.
I'm homeless now.

but she's right and you're just a pussy bitch that can't pull himself up by the bootstraps
i got news for you, life isn't fair and there are no handouts for you lazy bums
you can't forever use your moms poor parenting as an excuse for being a failure
capitalism isn't for the weak, either grow up and be a man or you deserve your suffering

My mother stood by and let her boyfriend rape me for years. Even when he started sharing me with his friends and then full on pimping me out she did nothing. At least her boyfriend pretended to love me at first, she just slapped me a lot and called me a worthless little slut.

Safe to say I'm not exactly fond of her.

he's probably a negro kek

You wish.

They give everyone diagnoses nowdays. i´ve been diagnosed 3 times, guess why? because im a lazy cunt that didnt care about school. my parents are both left wing so ofcourse they didnt care to motivate me to go to school. So they gave me a few diagnoses and said everything was as it should instead of doing their job

polls are closed
shillary isn't president, get over it

Stop responding to edgy teenagers plz.

if you're telling me that neither of those posts are bait then I will me amazed

>mental break down just before finals
>tfw all siblings with lesser school education had a much more fun time during school and have a much better life now too while i cant get my shit together

>should i hate my parents? are they at least partly at fault here? i feel betrayed...

Um, no? You're entirely to blame for being a massive faggot and having a "mental break" in fucking school. School is literally life on easy mode. Shit gets real after that.

>Shit gets real after that.

Boomers: The Thread

>murrican normie detected
multiple choice and having "the earth is 6000 years old" as a legitimate answer for history class isn't the world standard, retard
try striving top of your class without having anyone to study with, actually being on your own and learn for real tests

FUCK YOU

Not my fault your autopilot crapped out right as you graduated user

>gibmedat crynigger
stay mad, welfare time is over for your foodstamp parents

normies do not belong here sir please exit

My mom has a dick.

My dad has a cunt.

>trump supporters
>normies
pick one, libturd

I would love it if my mother just fucking died

>normie thinking he is not a normie because he supports a politician that other people no not support

Does your mom have a dick too?

ITT

my god so many millenial losers in this thread
we just had Trump take the presidency and fix america up and you are still complaining about your parent generation that made this nation great in the first place before you liberal little shits started ruining it with your SJW entitlement crying for handouts
thank god we have raised some good kids and not all is lost

Are you still a slut?

>FUCKING NORMAL FAGS
>GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD

>commie who is mad that he ended up homeless by his own fault and not getting everything shoved up his ass by government

Thank God your mom has a dick and your dad has three cunts.

I refuse to believe that you're a real person

I wonder how much fun you had in biology class, user.

better stay on leftypol or reddit you butthurt snowflake

here

Did elementary school let out or something? this is little kid fighting 80% of this thread now

why her sleep? how about burning alive well i watch or mybe throat slit well i watch or flayed well i watch fuckin sleep lol your moms a saint

No but I am a terrible mother

Way too mature and well-measured for this board lol

Your right tho

I've been married for 6 years now so I'd like to think not.

How old were you when it started?

My mother was physically and mentally abusive when I was growing up. She is dead now and I am glad she is gone. She fucked up my life and my relationships with women. I loved her but I hate her too. It's complicated.

Fuck yer mom and anyone trying to make you feel like a dickhead because of mental health problems. Yes, life is hard and unfair but mental illness is real and you can do things about it. Don't even care if troll/fake news.

12 when her boyfriend started raping we, 13 for everything else.

>imma rebel because I support a billionaire real estate tycoon.

Do you have a dick?

My mom put her finger in my butt. She said it was for inserting suppositories but I think she's lying.

I can relate. I don't care if my horrible mother dies in her sleep. I never replied to any of these stupid "dies in her sleep" posts which proves they don't work.

checked. i told mine off before she dies, dont miss that chance.

Last time I checked, no.