I cheated on my boyfriend Saturday night

I cheated on my boyfriend Saturday night.

Before Saturday night, I had only had sex with one guy - my boyfriend. He took my virginity. We've been dating for 3 years, since our Jr. year of high school. I love him to death, but lately I've been wondering a lot about what sex with other guys would be like. I had my first orgasm Saturday. I didn't realize that I never had one before. I thought I had.

I can't stop thinking about how good it felt. They guy I fucked Saturday wants to fuck me again tonight while my boyfriend is at work waiting tables. I feel so conflicted. I was drunk Saturday night. If I fucking him again tonight, I will have no excuse.

Should I tell my boyfriend what happened or should I just break up with him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6DgUo1Cubq4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you cunt.

>If I fucking him again tonight, I will have no excuse.
You didn't have an excuse the first time. Being drunk isn't an excuse. You are scum and should tell your boyfriend and break up. In fact you're probably better off dead if you can't even have some basic human decency.

People with the capacity to cheat are damaged. Kys

you didn't have an excuse saturday night either. Being drunk is the stupidest fucking excuse a monkey loving whore can use.

That being said, you've already done it once and fucked up your relationship. Why would it matter if you do it twice?

Kill yourself with the quickest method you can think of, maybe jump off a high rise building or stand infront of a train idk, just kill yourself ASAP

You should teach your boyfriend how you want to fuck.

Shame on you.

tits or gtfo?

Whore

Tell him. Move on and have fun. Way to young to worry about a relationship right now. That being said learn from this and don't cheat anymore.

>asking Sup Forums for advice
kys yourself
but before you do that, post tits or gtfo

break up with him now

don't try to get back with him if you find out what you're looking for isn't what you expected

cut-off all contact if you have the slimmest shred of decency so he knows it's over

Or better kill yourself while naked on stream.

Niglet ?

keep your mouth shut and dont fuck around anymore. if you want to end it and fuck someone else then tell him and end it. dont be a skank

Tits or gtfo

do as all a favor and show us your tits, or get the fuck out. thanks.

what about, break up before cheatin?? fuckin bitch

drink bleach and die cunt

Tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo we don't care until then. Sharpie in the pooper for a bonus.

Low quality bait

Stale pasta is stale, stop trying to trigger betas and do something productive like volunteer or Kys your self.

This, is why we don't trust and hate women.

nice one m8

break up, spare his feelings for you wanting to be a whore

Wait until right before your about to fuck the new guy tonight and text your boyfriend "call me". When he calls while your getting fucked, answer the call and tell your boyfriend that you have a confession to make. Try to conceal the fact that you're having sex.

As you're telling him about Saturday night, it will eventually become obvious that having sex while talking to him. He'll realize it at the same time you confess that you cheated on him. When he confronts you about having sex while talking to him on the phone, tell him, "I'm sorry baby, I just can't help it. He's dick is SO big." Then immediately stop trying to hide that you're having sex. Just drop the phone on the floor without hanging up and let him listen.

You're already cuckolding him. Go big or go home.

no way put him on the phone to the boyfriend

This.

>He's dick

You should actually just kys

If you wanna keep on fucking, break up with your bf.

>jr high
>3 years

underage b&

This

It's a whole lot more fun to juggle them both until it blows up in your face.

It isn't like there is any real consequence to cheating on a guy.

Just stay with your boyfriend while you fuck the other guy. There's no harm if he doesn't find out.

Jr year is 11th grade dipshit. There are only 12 grades of high school.

This.
Have your fun girl.

lmaoooooooo

This bait tho

That literally happened to me. My exgirlfriend confessed to me that she was cheating over the phone while getting fucked.

It fucking destroyed me. I still haven't recovered from it 8 years later.

lol what a pussy

(You)

Found the cuck

GF did this to me, I was het first, she went college and promised devoted long distance...when on a cock spree and later said BJs dont count and we were on break...she got her fill since college now shes done

question for OP here, from a concerned guy

what was different about sex with the new guy that made you finally really orgasm?
like was it his dick size/shape, the positions, the morbo of the situation, his looks?

i consider myself good in bed what previous girls in my life, i made most of them come, but my gf has never orgasm'd fucking with me, not vaginally, every time it needs to be a clitoric orgasm from me touching her or her touching herself while we fuck

this is bugging me since the hottest thing a man can feel is making a grill cum from the hard punding, in my opinion at least

p.d. my gf are me 5 years into the relationship, before me she spent another 5 years with a guy that also didnt make her come vaginally

please answer, and drop your bf asap since now that you've experienced the good shit there's no going back to tasteless anorgasmic sex, sorry girl

He was bigger. And he lasted a whole lot longer. My boyfriend usually comes in like 10 minutes. They guy Saturday night fucked me for over an hour. It was the first time I've ever had sex for longer than 30 minutes.

This is bait, kiddies. You should all be ashamed of yourself.

kys, slut

thanks for the answer

it somehow reliefs me since my cock is pretty ok, when we go doggy she asks me to not go all the way since i hurt her cervix

also if it's only a matter of duration you can probably talk it out with your current bf?

Kys

Angry slut move.. going for vengeance or just plain evil?

ok that point seems pretty far in?
i can tell you i've made girls come going far less deep than that for sure

inb4 fake orgasms

I think my current relationship has run it's course.

I love him and all, but I want to have some fun before I settle down and start a family.

i'd tell him the truth if you respect him, he'll be mad of course but it's the least you can do, and you have solid reasons
i hope he doesn't beat you or anything weird tho, gl

Fuck you. If the bitch do it, it will destroy him.

A lot of women don't orgasm from intercourse. Nothing wrong, you just have to give her one before you fuck.

Bait thread of top tier

But still, SAGED

Girls have several paths to an orgasm.

Most girls are unaware of the deep spot, because an average penis can't reach it. An average penis is capable of hitting the cervix in the doggy position when she is in an unaroused state. If your girl is complaining about her cervix, it is because cervical tenting never occurred. Cervical tenting requires time. Approximately 15-20 minutes.

That is why foreplay is so important.

he's afraid of my brothers.

OP, was your saturday fuck a black man ?

from reading OP's posts, that stupid shit ain't happening
you deserve to be shot in the face if you do this kind of crap to a person who loves you

He was white. I would never fuck a nigger.

Sadists are people too sweetie.

meh, obviously he wasn't doing it proper or he's a faggot.

He's probably a faggot soy boy who will like the idea of being cucked, so I wouldn't worry about it.

All i know is I don't share, so.

when she told me in a fit of rage I demanded she tell me all the details: how'd it happen, why'd it happen, what he bigger, did you deep through him, did you make him cum if so did you swallow?.....
im not sure why wanted the explicit detail

yeah thanks bro..
in our case usually i give it to her during sex, or if she can't reach, i just finish and give it to her afterwards. i must admit sometimes im to sleepy after coming to do start fingering, i once even fell asleep doing it but she took it with humour since i had worked a long day and it was late
i hope she doesnt "humourously" fuck a nigger one of these days tho

You underestimate the amount of evil in women

lol, you men have such fragile egos.

taking good note of this
if i finally make her come from reading posts on Sup Forums after 5 years im going to feel a little guilty.

Murdering them both would provide the missing catharsis, I guarantee it.

Catharsis wont do me much good in prison.

If I was your bf and you told me, I’d kill you. Idk what your bf is like, so I can’t really say whether I think you shouldn’t or shouldn’t tell him, so you should probably just kill yourself

I'm sure this is trolling, all of Sup Forums is copypastas and trolling these days.

BUT if it's not, just fucking break up ffs. Why you gonna do this to a guy? It really is the most awful way to hurt someone out of pure selfishness.

But truthfully, most girls are like this when they first leave home or go to college. They want to ride the dick carousel now that their parents aren't cockblocking them.

And go ahead, ride as many dicks as you want, get it out of your system. Most women are over it by 22 or 23 and they can again start dating in faithful relationships.

But if you want to screw other people, remain single, don't fucking annihilate a good man's ego like that.

no you wouldn't. You would want to, but when it finally came down to putting up or shutting up, you would grind your teeth, swallow you pride and cry like a little bitch.

>these days

>these days

How new are you ?

Dont cheat. break up with him! only fair.

Didn't realize you were too stupid to not get caught.

Boyfriends and husbands are de facto suspects in a murder.

>I love him to death
No you don't, you cheating whore.

I'm actually an ancient oldfag son. I was here in the days of cracky and togi. Here since the days of accidentally the whole things. Here since long before the days of chanology. Here when this truly was the uncensored asshole of the internet.

And you do have a small point, back in the day it was maybe 50% copypasta and spam.... but you'd still see original threads. In fact they were common. Now they're as rare as the white rhino.

being drunk is not an excuse, you're a whore, plain and simple

>Guaranteed Replies

It's only friction baby

youtube.com/watch?v=6DgUo1Cubq4

I would kill her and anyone that tries getting in the way

My girlfriend cheated on me Saturday night too. So I left her, she didn’t seem upset, I need a way to make her feel the pain im feeling

break your neck, troll fag

Why would being drunk give you an excuse. You're a piece of garbage

Cheaters are scum, congratulations, bait.

Your a degenerate cunt.

A girl on the dark side of Sup Forums? Bait.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

End it with him, don't waste any more of his time, slag.