Ask a newly cautioned sex offender for 2 years anything

Ask a newly cautioned sex offender for 2 years anything.

would you fuck sminem?

Why? Green text it

>move to small village, work in local shop, friends with everyone
>friends with 15 year old girl for a year
>someone at her school see us hanging out, not doing much but rumors spread
>she gets bullied, feel bad, she becomes depressed, parents aren't doing anything
>get police involved, help her change schools
>"user is so good to me he's always been there"
>i become their target, eventually get arrested, phone took away etc
>she sent me a bra pic one time, didn't ask for it but hey, i deleted it but they retrieved it

and thats it.

So real story: you preyed on a 15 year old depressed girl for bra pics and they caught you?

Nope..

Nail on the head, tbh. OP, you fucking child rapist, you deserve to be killed and you are LUCKY to still be alive and breathing so fuck off, you will get ZERO pity here.

“Newly cautioned”? Is this some sort of UK term?

Did you even read the green text lol? Not looking for pity, I didn't do anything wrong.

What happens after two years? They remove you from the pedo list to go back to preying on new 15 year olds?
Seems kind of short-sighted.
Just should just lynch you. Where is this... "Village" you live in? Greenwich?

Yeah, I read your bullshit and lies, and I'm not interested. You are a fucking piece of shit. Kill yourself immediately for lying to me again you fucking subhuman garbage.

I believe this random person's opinion as well!

Not too sure but I guess so.

lol its Sup Forums, I'm not gonna lie. It was 1 picture I deleted. If I was some weirdo I wouldn't of got police involved in first place would I? Funniest thing is I could fuck her in 2 months and it would be perfectly okay (turns 16), but I have to go on this list over a pic girls upload on insta all the time.

>living in such a backwards autistic country with a justice system of a dyke on her period.

What country is this? Sounds like a whole bunch of people ain't got shit to do but grief each other!

>I-I'm the victim, anons!
>I didn't even want the tit pics she sent me!
>That mean old police investigated me for no reason, I'm harmless!
>Everything I posted is the whole story!
>I-I didn't manipulate anything to play the victim, I swear!
>I only fucked her ass a little bit! Just a little!
>I only rape depressed teen girls when I'm sad!
>Anons, please pity and feel bad for me despite my obvious guilt!

>daily mirror

This may not be OP.
This may be some troll who thinks he's funny.
TL:DR - He's not.

UK

autism the post. Using your logic (I'm a horrible person and she's just a poor poor girl), when she turns 16 in 2 months then (legal) would you be perfectly happy with me fucking her?

Fuck no you stupid bastard. Can't you even wait until she's an adult? Of course not because by then she will have lost appeal to you. You are only attracted to underage girls you can abuse and manipulate, you are trash.

This just shows you're driven by opinion more than anything, and I'm simply pointing out that I could and whatever you think wouldn't matter because she'd be legal.

Post your address bastard and we will see if what I think doesn't matter.

>and thats it

Should have tried to manipulate a depressed 18 year old... Pedo

This thread is weird.

Who?
What?
Where?
Why?
When?
How?

She wasn't depressed when I met her you mong

Will you meet her again?

How old are you?

Jesus Christ. Why is the United States such a fucking retarded country?

Where exactly do you live and what are some other ways to enter your house other than the front door?

So she became depressed due to the rape. I confirm and understand. Police notified.

Doubt it, they really filled her head with shit and she hates me now. They even gave her a video interview, must of been horrible for her so yeah its like, all this has just ruined shit between us.

This is in the UK but yeah. I could of not accepted the caution and taken it to court, but then its kinda hard to defend myself because I did have the pic at one point, then they'd say something like "Well why was you talking to a 15 year old" etc etc, as if anything and everything I did just HAD to have some sort of hidden agenda to get down her pants.

>mfw story does not take place in the united states

Shut up and post your address, pussy.

fuck man ur one pathetic cunt to get the police involved.. YOU got the police involved? down right retarded, being with you shoulda given her so much confidence to be above highschool bullying... this whole thing sounds like bullshit retard troll bait and im pissed off im even replying

>do something that will make it easier for me to attack you

>hide behind the internet like true pedophile scum because you're too much of a bitch to own up to this shit face-to-face where your memes and reaction gifs can't help you

Oh shut up you faggot

Yeah I got them involved. I had to, I did make her confident in herself but the last straw was when she got grouped up on, and knocked out by a group of she beasts. They only got 1 day off school, everything went back to normal. She had to wear a brace, was crying, and just wanted to get out of there.

you're missing the point. what i'm trying to say is - why would somebody give you private information that will allow you to do harm to them, when they know that that's exactly what you'll do with that information
it just doesn't make sense

Why didn't you threaten them and beaten one of them up if they didn't stop? But at least you tried to help I guess. Does she still get bullied at new school

If he wasn't a giant gaped pussy gushing with black man's cum, he would post address. Why are you defending him? Are you also a pedophile faggot?

I'm not defending him. I'm just saying that it doesn't make sense to make it easier for people to kill you. "If you don't do it you're a pussy" isn't an argument.
Why would anyone say "Hey everyone my zip code is XXX and I live on XXXX XXXX Street / Road / Avenue, come murder me"

Because he wants to come here and talk this shit where he knows he is in his little safe space. If he were telling the truth and were justified he would not be afraid, he would post address and then call the police for help, but he knows the police know the truth about his child raping ways so they will not help him.

I feel like this guy is trying REALLY hard to prove the point that he is disgusted by the issue at hand...so is everyone else. But he reaaaaaally seems like he needs to prove to OP he hates him...maybe because he thinks its a reflection of himself...maybe hes the pedo and his way of deflecting blame from himself is this defence mechanism hes come up with to hate as hard as possible because its his own guilt and self resentment hes trying to appeal to. Hmmm.
Loudest guy in the room is usually the weakest. Remember that next time someone rustles your jimmies

Call the police, maybe, but post his address on an anonymous imageboard online? Nobody does that. That's internet safety 101.

Clever and original. Logical fallacy mashup 101: Be subtle about it.

its legal to be with a 15 year old in Australia , i don't see what all the fuss is about

Well then I'd probably get in trouble for assaulting a minor lol. And yeah she does actually, which she probably blames me for. But its her own fault coz she just goes around causing trouble and jumping into relationships and starting drama with everyone now. But by the way she hates me now she probably thinks its all my fault.

out of curiosity, what's the cost of living like down under

the cost is Very low ha ha and we have free health care and a lot of other benefits

Keep telling yourself that

and is Australia you can get caught with a shit load of drugs and not even get arrested , you just receive a fine like a parking ticket lol

A friend of mine is 18 with a pregnant 15 year old wife , so i think its fine here lol , i,m sure there would be some parents consent involved , but maybe not haven't really asked

Look on the bright side, at least their minors can't, in legal terms, rape each other by having consensual sex below age 14, with both's parents liable.

Because the best way of dealing with that situation is by arresting both's parents. A simple matter of fact.

Why dont you post your address then?