Music video with singing brains and intestines

So, I'm looking for a music video that's probably from early 2000s (or maybe the late 90s) and had me traumatized for many years. I saw it when I was a kid and I had nightmares, was afraid of the dark and I sometimes cried being too afraid to fall asleep, all because of that vid. Now that I'm older (and no longer a scaredy cat) I want to find it to see if there's any ptsd or at least to know what the song was about. I've tried on Sup Forums and on /x/ a few months ago without any results. Here's the ONLY piece of info that I've found through the years godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message3079740/pg1?disclaimer=1 . I believe that he/she was looking for the same video. All I can remember that wasn't mentioned on that forum is that the organs were brains (that one was probably the trigger for me), intestines and a bubble/drop floating inside a vein. And that there were feet (probably the feet of the horny people) sticking out of the windows. And that the vid started with a girl (probably blonde) standing in a mall or a supermarket. Maybe one of you knows what the song's called, it really bugs me alot. I'll post what the link says in the next post, along with a vocaroo or something similar of the chorus melody as I remember it, if my uber laggy internet would allow me to upload it.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0erJOkKmfyg
youtube.com/watch?v=QAURo0rwt6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here's what the post in the link says:

'Music video where disease makes people make out and bodily organs sing.

I'm trying to find this music video that came out sometime between 1995 and 2008. I don't remember the band, but it wasn't popular. The plot involves people spreading some sort of disease via bodily fluids that made them want to make out with each other. It also involved cgi videos of the infected peoples' organs with the band members' faces on them singing the song. Surprisingly, googling singing human organs didn't help.'

Bump for interest

In for later

Interested

Damn, Vocaroo takes way too long for a

Ok, it's kinda ready.
vocaroo.com/i/s0erJOkKmfyg
I've heard it a long time ago and I may have forgotten a thing or two, so I've just put in the 'vocals' only.

Jesus, I've heard it as well and it was a long time ago. Sounds way too familiar. Will do my best to find the video.

Damn, I'd be the most grateful person on the planet if you would. I couldn't find it for years through google, youtube, some kind of a database, and even tried asking my parents about the music video that literally gave me nervous breakdowns as a kid, only to hear 'yeah, there was something like this'.

Bump
Never heard of it but even the description freaks me out

Bump

Which country are you from op? i notice the godlike productions guy is in Malaysia.
I'm guessing this is some rare foreign music video as i can't find anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=QAURo0rwt6g
thank me later

this is the worst thing that I've heard in a while. Good job

it didn't sound as bad when you're driving your murcielago from the cops

Nice work pity it was complete shit. Checkout Happiness in Slavery for true nightmare kino op

I'm from Poland.
I'm fkin excited to see it again after all these years, you're the best and you've earned a dead baby and a half. I'll go and watch it now and probably laugh at myself for being this scared. Or I'll have a Vietcong flashback and die of heart attack or whatever. Thanks.

does it hold up?

Oh my, the song and the vid are just too ridiculous, I can't believe that it was capable of messing up my brain so much back then. But still, why would they show it on a regular music TV show in the middle of the day? Isn't it too sexual or something?

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea

Yeah, shit is pretty messed up... As for the song itself, I love the industrial vibe.

Ok, Thank you all, especially this guy , it was really helpful to see this again, I guess it will calm my subconscience in some way.
I guess there's nothing more to this thread, unless you want to discuss other music videos that had freaked you as a kid. I think that Daft Punk's 'Prime Time of Your Life' was a pretty good material for spooks.

You'll need to necro that godlikeproductions thread now, just in case that poor Malaysian believes they dreamed the whole thing. You might save a life.

Done. Now let's just hope that I haven't triggered some weird shit in my brain by watching this.

the edited/clean version they used in this game was unironically better than the "real" version