twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is that even blood? looks like some kind of soup

now I want a cherry smoothy

/r/-ing severed dicks or balls.

nice tits

ikr

bump

bumping

trips checked, i guess ill boot again, looks like this bitch didnt listen very well

BOOM headshot

Real life Shining

If only it were real..

Why I click on this thread?

>ywn get to hang a sheboon

You sick bastard

I will be needing the full video, plox.

rolling for this

story?

see

forgot img

y tho

fake and gay

what i need , dups ?

There was a movie I saw a little of, I think it was on TV but it could have been a rental, my parents were watching it. A guy hid a diamond in a guys brain? Or behind his eye, the point is he needed to open up his head to get the ruby or diamond or whatever.

also softly contributing

there's a scene in "once upon a time in mexico" where johnny depp takes out a bag with something important (forgot what it was though) from behind a dead guy's eyepatch, he was hiding it in his empty eye socket. depp's character was implied he was about to dig into his ass looking for the bag before he thought of the eyehole, and was thankful he checked there first

Can I request muslims dying?

>before

soyboys btfo

I'm not sure about this, but the victim is almost certainly another mudslime

The religion of peace is so peaceful and beautiful. Let them move into the west to bring their peace.

he nee sum milk

most of them are like christians and catholics in that they practice a more laid back version of islam but it only takes a handful of radicals and they can radicalize at any time so id rather just have them not be around completely

youtube.com/watch?v=KqE14og1cQ8

story?

nm found it

Nope. They all hate us and want to brutally murder us. The koran commands it. There is no laid back version of islam.

Sacrilege