WARNING
gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread

99% of this thread is the same person

> the bbc myth again

WARNING
gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread gay sex thread

99% of this thread is the same person

>All wings log in for a steamy dream
Rainbow nazi division logged in for a steamy dream supreme trollop gang bang with kenzie feet on my lap 4 pay

who?

I will be Jean is Natalie just a girl she is a chariot human being and I love to be inside of a palace with her just as a family friend making hold hands

Lili Reinhart. plays Betty on Riverdale. I'm still just getting into her but she is magical

Cum in bed pretty princess panties party sialowwww

diamonds right now

nice one. her tits caught my eye

Hung niggers

THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF "CELEB" THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF IMMEDIATE EMMA/TAYLOR/WHOEVER "BEST CELEB!" SAMEFAG REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF ATHEISM THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT_TIDE OF I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS I WAS IN LINE TO INHERIT… UNCLE MOLESTED ME… SUE THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF BANAL QUESTION THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF UNDERAGE GIRL WITH SHITTY POINTLESS QUESTION THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF POST YOUR 10/10 THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF THINLY VEILED PEDO THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF DERR DERR YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS TO… THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF LE EVERYONE IS HERMAN/G HANNELIUS GUY/EVERYONE TRANSPARENT ATTEMPTS TO HIDE
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF I THINK YOU NEED SOME AIR/GO OUTSIDE ATTEMPTS TO BE COOL
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF WHO IS THIS SAMEFAG REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF NO U!! SAMEFAG REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF POINT ME TO YOUR THREAD CANCER REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEAVE THEN!!!one11! FUCKWIT REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF OBVIOUS SAMEFAG THREADS WHERE OP NEVER APPEARS AGAIN BUT FITS ANY OR ALL OF THE ABOVE PATTERNS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF DENIAL EVEN THOUGH ITS OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WITH TWO FUCKING BRAIN CELLS TO RUB TOGETHER
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF AUTIMSAL SUMMER OF b THAT KEEPS FUCKING REPLYING
THE ENDLESS, TIRED LE WELCOME TO LE b xDDDDDD REPLIES

fuck off g hannelius guy aka Herman

THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF IMMEDIATE EMMA/TAYLOR/WHOEVER "BEST CELEB!" SAMEFAG REPLIES
THE ENDLESS SHIT_TIDE OF I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS I WAS IN LINE TO INHERIT… UNCLE MOLESTED ME… SUE THREADS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF LE EVERYONE IS HERMAN/G HANNELIUS GUY/EVERYONE TRANSPARENT ATTEMPTS TO HIDE
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF I THINK YOU NEED SOME AIR/GO OUTSIDE ATTEMPTS TO BE COOL
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF OBVIOUS SAMEFAG THREADS WHERE OP NEVER APPEARS AGAIN BUT FITS ANY OR ALL OF THE ABOVE PATTERNS
THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF DENIAL EVEN THOUGH ITS OBVIOUS TO ANYONE WITH TWO FUCKING BRAIN CELLS TO RUB TOGETHER

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

unse

THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF IMMEDIATE EMMA/TAYLOR/WHOEVER "BEST CELEB!" .SAMEFAG REPLIES

Hawt but I feel weird doing that at moms house tbh :( send btc a db I can move out!!!!!

fuck off g hannelius guy aka Herman.

gonna cum to this

Can’t cum :(

THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF IMMEDIATE EMMA/TAYLOR/WHOEVER "BEST CELEB!" .SAMEFAG REPLIES

better this way

fuck off g hannelius guy aka Herman.

THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF "CELEB" THREADS.

THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF "CELEB" THREADS.

What's that brown stuff?

Logo

THE ENDLESS, TIRED LE WELCOME TO LE b xDDDDDD REPLIES.

drink bleach

Oh fuck. Who dis?

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones

>THE ENDLESS SHIT-TIDE OF WHO IS THIS SAMEFAG REPLIES

>Oh fuck. Who dis?

drink bleach

>bbc myth

I am actually in love with someone in the world but it’s sad because I can never see them

this thread is a shit

drink bleach

Satanic Trollope trips check Nikki 666 clogged law the sliding down your throat

Trips logged
Throat clogged

drink bleach g hannelius guy aka Herman

drink bleach g hannelius guy aka Herman

seriously. go right now to the kitchen. retrieve bleach. drink bleach. do it

What is this, like the tenth faggot thread this hour alone? What the fuck is going on?
Fuck off with the faggot spam already. Trap threads, dick threads -- what the fuck? Who is posting the faggot threads?
Why not move them to a faggot spam containment board?

Oh no, you can't get your daily dose of every fucking image that's posted every 3 goddamned hours you cringey US Magazine reading cunt.
Kill Yourself. Zero joke. Not kidding in the least. Go into your parents medicine cabinet and swallow every single pill you can get your hands on and crawl into the tub to die you useless douchebag.

I used to actually enjoy coming to these threads. It was kind of fun to post new pics of celebs I lusted after and see if anybody had any new ones I hadn't seen before. Maybe even catch a nude leak in progress. But the content has been increasingly vile with each passing day. Closeted homos using celebs as an excuse to draw other dudes into discussing how they'd suck each other off while looking at the pics - news glad faggots: the celebs have nothing to do with it. YOU ARE GAY. And no amount of mooning over the same 10 pictures of flat-assed Taylor Swift and other barely passable traps is going to change that fact. Herman has taken over these threads, and by participating in them, yoi are just encouraging his behavior and others like him and quickly bringing about the complete ruination of this website. Until we all just say enough is enough and boycott/sage these cesspools of rampant faggotry, we will never be anything but the sperm-slickened anus of the internet.
Herman, if you won't kill yourself, have someone else do it. OD, autoerotic asphyxiation, 12 gauge - it doesn't matter. Hell, just drop dead of natural causes, your butter bloated arteries bursting with the effort of standing up to yell at your mother for more fruit juice. Until you die, Sup Forums is doomed to never rise above the frothy surface of the diarrhea filled toilet bowl that it has become.

Most unfunny pasta in a celeb thread I have ever seen. I hope you all enjoy the fucking ban, you stupid fucks. I hope the fucking ban was worth it you shitheads. Get fucking reported, you wastes of human life. Any fucking moment now, the m0ds will be kicking down yer fucking door to rape you, yer mum, and yer fucking slut nans, then as yer screaming and crying in pain, the take yer fucking shitty computer that you decided just this once to be an unfunny, stupid fuck. I hope the fucking memes were worth it you stupid fucks, I fucking hope they are. For when the m0ds snap yer fucking 2003 laptop in fucking half over yer fucking skull, you shalln't be laughing at this moronic bullshit, fuck you and your stupid gay porn spam and you with your stupid jewish queen and unfunny as fuck bananas spiderman faggots.

Hey Sup Forums
Today, I was lifting an old carpet, as we have a damp problem. Underneath there were hundreds of slugs and worms. My wife and I picked up about 40 slugs and put them in a pair of my wife's panties. I then put the panties on. The feeling was amazing. I got a huge erection and I could feel them sliding over my glans, and round my balls. Eventually I could feel one going up my bum. I knew I would come soon, so I let my wife tie me up, with my hands and feet speadeagled and attached to some furniture. She then took the panties down and about 15 of the slugs were crawling over my cock and balls. I came, spurting out loads of cum all over the poor things, but still couldn't move. My wife then took the other slugs out of the panties and placed them on my cock. She was careful to put some of them right on the opening of my cock, which was now covered in a mixture of sperm and glistening goo from the slugs. She opened up my arse and tried to put one in there too. I got hard again quite quickly as I thought of these slimy little things crawling over me. I imagined them biting me. One seemed to be trying to enter my uretha and this caused me to come again. That was 4 hurs ago. My cock is now very itchy, but I am about to give them another "feed".
SO YEAH, I like anime

retrieve and imbibe the nearest bottle of bleach

vocaroo.com/i/s02ZpdmHqXa9

Dumb dipshit but you still come back..face it it old Sup Forums is dead! Why not start up your own site with user names so you won't be user..middle fags taking over this bitch cause we the kangz of Sup Forums

do it

Fuck yo anime shit! Pure trash this is! U must be a fat shit with a collar shirt and glasses

off yourself you worthless turdling