South Africa, answer me

How do you go from this..

To this

II law of thermodynamics

I'm rather inclined to believe you already know fine well what the answer is.

And here I thought it was the brits.

Niggers

Haha this is great, sort of the reverse of "if colonization didn't happen to x country"

This is what you get when you remove apartheid

I'm a open minded person, if someone can give me logical explanations backed up by empirical evidence I can belive him/her and change my opinion.

Why do you post a city, and then post a rural area, and try to use that as evidence of a country devolving.

This is what Johannesburg looks like. Not to terribly far off from what Warsaw looks like.

shit

It's not a rural area, it's just across the bridge from the city center.

SA really went down the shitter lately not only because of black getting power but because of swarms of immigrants from nearby countries.

I'm not attacking you, I'm just highlighting that it got much, much worse during the last 20-30 years.

Didn't realize that. But it's more than likely because of the abrupt change in government. Just look at Eastern Europe/Russia if you want another example. You lot got lucky with foreign/US support, but SA has been left relatively alone on the global stage.

We didn't have support until we joined the EU. I have no idea where you got that.

Anyway, there are some great documentaries about how insane the crime levels are and how huge the slums are growing.

Also a lot of those tall buildings in the center is abandoned or full of homeless people because companies went bankrupt or moved out.

shows how much American's learn about after-commumism Eastern Europe

They didn't receive billions EU funds after begging for decades like you. You'd be at their same conditions without the EU

Did you guys ever get those food donations we sent you guys in the 90s? Some Bulgarian user told me that in Bulgaria the officials took everything and replaced it with moldy flour.

Bulgarians were stupid enough to reelect their communists so that's no surprise

We never got any supplies.

I think you're kinda mixing us up with africa or something.

Too mean Italy.

Stop cherrypicking.

Because Sa was money starved due to the sanctions, now it actually has to give a fuck about its non-whites so resources are very strained , foreign companies are in a complete panic, people have freedom of movement for once so they go to where the jobs are.

You motherfucker.

It's over, done, fuck you.

Next time I'll buy a passata it won't be Cirio.

You could have kept your mouth shut now face the consequences.

south Africa always had massive townships because of living space segregation which encouraged the development of the slums as urban labour (not all townships are urban but the dynamic for mire rural ones are different) needs clashed with Apartheid laws.

As if there weren't any slams in SA during Apartheid lol. Don't be stupid.

like this shows the same street or what? are you retarded?

Even Russia got food and financial aid from USA in 90's. Fuckin ignorant poles.

Slums everywhere form when people coagulate in urban areas because rural living is unfeasible or not worth it due to factors like inability for government to provide services, lack of jobs, better convenience etc.

Slum tourism was a big thing in the 80's(70's maybe) in Sa and other parts if the work.

Other pole user, i love SA and in my opinion this is sad af when i look at this country right now.

Idk what russia got lad.

Why. It was good for a minority back then, what's the point. It's not White native land or anything, anglos deserve genocide there

hey fuck you
dumb Turklet

Too young to remember the 90s?

No it didn't you stupid fascist pigs.
South africa is very troubled but at least they abolished FUCKING SLAVERY

Slavery was abolished in three British empire in the late 1700s

Not really, I never heard about them. I even googled it and there were no results.

Technically maybe, but when blacks aren't allowed by law to get white jobs and catch white buses and eat white food, you're just playing with words.