He probably meant that. Unaware he was the bad guy. He just doesn't know what common sense gun laws actually do

He probably meant that. Unaware he was the bad guy. He just doesn't know what common sense gun laws actually do.
Massachusetts has common sense gun laws and under that i was denied a gun for being ACCUSED of crimes as a juvenile.

But since I'm not a convict i own guns in NH and magically I don't shoot people because I'm not actually dangerous

Common sense hurts the good guys

But states should be allowed to do what they think is best. NH knows I'm good so it's alright. It's when it goes federal we have an issue.

For those uneducated btw.. when i bought a gun in NH there was a waiting period and FBI background check

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/amp/news/how-u-s-gun-deaths-compare-to-other-countries/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/10/06/555861898/gun-violence-how-the-u-s-compares-to-other-countries
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/03/americas/us-gun-statistics/index.html
amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(15)01030-X/fulltext
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/10/04/gun-violence-research-has-been-shut-down-for-20-years/?utm_term=.d3d6e5f397f2
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
statisticstimes.com/population/countries-by-population-density.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dickey_Amendment_(1996)
ucr.fbi.gov
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, you're telling us you are for mass murdering ?

The only thing that can solve guncrimes are more guns. More guns always mean less people being shot. Just compare EU nr. of gun-related murders to US gun-related murders.

yeah liberals actually believe that shit.

When politicians are outlawed, only outlaws will own politicians.

Certainly it's more effective than murdering piecemeal, don't you think?

How about you do that and get back to us when you realize that the US has a murder per capita on par with third world countries?

Do you know what the US and the Middle East have in common? More guns than people and a will to use them over the stupidest shit imaginable

nice meme

Like this?

....yeah.

Irrelevant. Most of those countries have less of a population than most American CITIES. Also none of those countries ever had anywhere near as many guns as america. It's too late to enact gun control there

Then adjust the stats to be per capita and reformulate your argument

> Total death rate per 100,000 population

Those stats are per capita

have you ever left the US?

Because doing nothing because you are afraid of a transition period has ever been a good reason.

How about you actually check the per capita homicide rankings and see that America is like number 17 behind even Sweden?

obvious americunt cant read

Let's have a look then
You seem to be mistaken

Show us then

Fake and gay. America is behind at least 9 of those countries and has a lower gun homicide rate than any other method.

where's YOUR proof dumbcunt?

>citation needed

"That you don't like the answer, doesn't make it less true."

About the article in the American Journal of Medicine.

How about you show us the "real" stats that you got off a Facebook infographic from a Russian troll?

>Compared to 22 other high-income nations, the United States' gun-related murder rate is 25 times higher
First paragraph. Would you like to try again?

It's some pretty rare deepweb shit called "wikipedia" but trust me, it's a safe link.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

We should disarm that violent cesspit Denmark! Holy shit guys it's like 3x the American homicide rate in that hellhole.

>wikipedia

A quick fucking web search you child. Would you rather I pull an entirely fake chart out of my ass like the user above? Learn to type words into a god damn search form.
Learn to use google, this is all available on the internet.
Or you can do a 5 second search and find the wikipedia page another user took the 5 seconds to post.

>my source of facts can be edited by anyone at anytime
Classy

Yes, as some people were questioning my gun related homicides table, I mentioned my source. I don't see why I need to try again?

If your going to doctor a chart make sure you get rid of the title that tells us the chart is supposed to be high income non -US. Countries before you throw the US at the bottom.

No..!
Fuck your probably plausible perspective and listen to my certainly as plausible perspective! [insert mild banter]!!

I'll have you know I have X reason, because of personal experiences, education, my country and what my parents have taught me!!

And exactly 1 thing that you're talking about, not the bigger picture, enrages me!

SO F*** YOU AND [insert intense banter].
You can [something about ending your life]!!!!!&!&!&!&!&!&!&&!!@@@@@@

I'm right, you're wrong!!!!

>Or you can do a 5 second search and find the wikipedia page another user took the 5 seconds to post
I'm going to let you think about that for a minute. Hopefully you won't need me to point out how stupid of a comment it is

Yes, incredibly left-wing wikipedia even debunks your bullshit. Where's the source on the fake chart that shareblue retard posted above that you jumped on like a BBC on a saturday night?

What's that? It wasn't sourced in any way? Weird, almost like you don't give a fuck that it's bullshit as long as it fits your agenda shareblue.

I can find fake shit on google as well, that's why we're asking for actual proof, because you're so sure of it.

Then you have poor reading comprehension. I was referencing your chart in the post you responded to for the purpose of my argument

also, greenland =/= denmark.

You realize wikipedia is manned by leftist snipers nonstop who prevent any pro-america info from dropping? You also realize a wikipedia source beats no source?

U da reel MVP

It is a table comparing the US to others.

This. A quick google search blows that out of the water. Only an absolute retard would believe it was legit.

Facebook-tier propaganda, it even arbitrarily made it look like guns are used in most American homicides when it's not even one in twenty.

Here is the source, for the third time.

Aw shit guys they're sending their best this time

They'd rather have editable "proof"

>saving thumbnails

Right, which is why we're using government collected statistics that have been organized into graphs.

Check the link below to alleviate any lingering confusion and then try your argument again

Well guess what? In the Good Old US of A (hallowed be thy name), we DON'T trust our federal government, and with good reason. I'd rather have a rifle than rely on the police for safety in the rare case they come knocking on my door in the middle of the night.

You idiots talk about murder like it's a bad thing. It's all subjective. Murder will still exist without guns because humans exist and humans are violent creatures by nature. Additionally, murder actually serves the purpose of population control. Also, if there was no murder imagine all the people that would lose income. Cops, judges, lawyers, coroners, doctors, detectives, funeral directors. You people need to look at the big picture here.

Why would you live in a country where you cant even trust the government YOU voted for?

Wikipedia is just the first result. How about the .gov sites reporting the obvious bullshit in that fake chart (aside from the "not including the US" bit followed by aforementioned bullshit about the US) that confirm that guns are not used in the majority of US homicides, let alone at nearly 20 times the rate as that fake chart claims?

Nice work shareblue, always demand more evidence while never providing any. Link us to a legitimate site (more legot than wikipedia is easy right?) disproving the UN study.

Another independent source: npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2017/10/06/555861898/gun-violence-how-the-u-s-compares-to-other-countries

You want me to keep going?

edition.cnn.com/2017/10/03/americas/us-gun-statistics/index.html

Not sure what is sadder, how they're soiling the memory of the victims of the Parkland massacre by politicizing the tragedy, or how blatantly they're lying.

Every state has to follow the federal guidelines on the purchase of firearms. That means government issued ID and NICS background check for every purchase.

Liberals never mention this because they're still colluding with their Russian masters to sow chaos and disruption, like they're been doing for months on end.

>Cbs
>United Nations world study

Hmmm looks like ya got me

Really? Then how do you justify the gorillions of deaths happening each year in the US?

>cbs (government shit dawg)
>UN world homicide report (fake news)

Seems legit

Americans get shot because they aren't carrying mace or a gun to defend themselves.
They get shot for being irresponsible.

btw I didn't even need to log in to change that. Let me know when it gets fixed

You don't vote for your government almost anywhere. And in places you do there is something called the tyranny of the majority.

everything is fake anyways

Suicidal fools who prefer dying over defending

imagine being this paranoid

Post a source that isn't a left-wing news site. Just one legitimate government study.

very nice

>Wikipedia=/=UN world homicide report
How about a source that can't be edited in under 30 seconds like I did in this post?

You should log yourself anyway

You know that government studies are definitely not objective. I trust independent non-profit organisation far more than some governments

You realize "Americas" includes the US, Canada, Mexico and all of South America?

generation pussy

Yes, user. Benjamin Franklin was a schizo.

You realize that's not the point of the post, right?

>Clinton and Saudi oil baron funded CNN
>The same CNN that has been outed for spreading disinformation for governments around the world, whoever pays them gets their propaganda aired
>Unbiased and independent

Wow

nice pasta, take out suicide and murders by blacks /muzzies and the us is in line with the rest of the world, but its not about that is it?

So the post has no point?

Good luck reading this article and still thing the CBS website is exaggerating.
amjmed.com/article/S0002-9343(15)01030-X/fulltext

The American Journal of Medicine is a peer-reviewed medical journal which is highly trustworthy.

>who can debate such a factual and well though out argument?

>needing this much hand-holding
The point of the post, my sweet summer child, is that Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, at anytime, and in under 30 seconds which means that it is never a valid source

I dont see how being requiered by law to have a personal safe to store your firearm (with share responsability if someone use it)

Strict restriction to the lending/sale of firearms

and felon not being able to acces firearm legaly hurt and/or block anyone.

How americans cant arrive to a decent compromise that avoid kids raiding their schools is beyond me.

The closer together you have people living, the more unstable and aggressive they become. The murder rate per capita for my little farm town and the surrounding area is far less than that of NYC or Chicago. Population density does affect murder per capita and should be accounted for.

Then why is the US still higher than hongkong or shanghai?

>Just one legitimate government study.

We would if we were even allowed to, you fucking retard. Land of the free, amirite.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/10/04/gun-violence-research-has-been-shut-down-for-20-years/?utm_term=.d3d6e5f397f2

Americans have a duty and obligation to rely on themselves for protection.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAfUI_hETy0
How do you defend yourself from a stabber on the subway with your gun locked in a safe at home?

>Being this retarded
Do you really think dividing the results by the landmass will really swing this into the favor of the US?

sure kid

Whereas CNN and NBC can be trusted to always be lying. Good logic, kid. Next you'll take civics in highschool and become a conservative and make conservatives look dumb.

Drop out now and save us that embarrassment.

You are aware that the USA has a way lower population density than most european countries do you? Scandinavian countires are an exception in european standarts.

This wouldn't help the USA, as they are not so densely populated. The USA is on 176th position ranked by population density.

statisticstimes.com/population/countries-by-population-density.php

Washington post. Quick google search reveals... Shocking. "Strong left-wing bias"

wow, thats a real nice strawman you have there. No, it wouldn't swing the numbers in favor of the US, but taking all the black-perpetrated crime out of the charts would.

Hey I'vve got some bad news for you, those black people are americans too.

No it doesn't if your a criminal you can still get a gun and you have a constitutional right to get one you should should just have to work harder to get one pay more on the black market or earn the trust of someone that would sell you one.

What is a source you define 'objective', as you only shoot down the ones we provide.

Also I already posted a scientific article, but you were just ignoring that I guess.

Good god en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dickey_Amendment_(1996)

Luckily for us all I am the legendary hacker known as "Sup Forums" and used my 1337 5K1))Z to leak this webpage I found with a super secret google search for "fbi homocide statistics"

ucr.fbi.gov

Don't tell anybody, they'll surely shut it down.

I don't even know where to start with this post. It's a veritable cornucopia of idiocy. Please tell me more about how an editable webpage is superior to a sourced news article and then call fake news on this study

Objective is the DOJ or FBI you literal retard.

When did I say they weren't? God damn you libnigs can't read.

Honestly though, we have a nigger problem ultimately. The deathrates if America was purely white would be on par, if not lower, than other majority white nations.

yeah but fbi is government andwe dont trust those, we only trust our own proof