Most Europeans have never touched or shot a gun in their lives

I get it if you are a woman, but how can any self respecting man not have the ability to PROTECT his property and family?

Might as well let 999999 muslims and africans come to Europe to take your jobs, guns, land, women, and children.....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A66SbbDuzQ4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=C6rdI9D1RqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>guns are outlawed
>why haven't more europeans shot guns????

their fault for being slaves without freedom

also you can go to one of the less c ucked euro states like switzerland to at least LEARN to defend yourself.

I-I don't have any guns either user

what should I buy for home defense

Fuck gunfags.

I'll give you 5:1 odds OP has never in his life gone overseas.

>he can only protect himself with a gun
As expected from a fatty

I hate this ad, I've had to "analyze" it twice in Uni already

It's extremely misleading considering the book is only banned in Texas

handgun if you can aim and have things you can't hit life family.

shotgun if you have just expensive shit, can't aim, or enemies.

Guns are legal, I've shot a gun.
You don't need a license to shoot at a range, you need one to own a gun.
My uncle has a gun.
Yanks should talk after they have a lower murder rate than Bulgaria and other eastern shitholes.

You do realise you americans have legally bought guns to protect yourself from dangerous people with a legally bought gun.

No one cares about your autistic spacker gun culture

I have. But it's entirely pointless here. Because attackers won't have a gun either.

And I wish the Africans and Muslims here would get a job. But they don't.

>be clapistani
>drinking age 21 because drinking dangerous
>kinder eggs are forbidden because they are dangerous
>m-muh guns though!
Are americans just big children and are trying to hide their complexes with mature and adult guns?

As opposed to Americans having no way to protect themselves from dangerous people with illegally bought guns?

have you ever had a gun pointed at you?

Because our Police forces have Guns and actually protect us. You realize it is only third world countries that need to resort to vigilantism to protect themselves. If you need a gun in an urban environment, then you're living in a shithole.

Sweden is one of the most gun dense countries in Europe.
Hunting is the thing here.
>714 012 licensed gun owners (2016)
>2.1 million licensed guns.
>every 1/8 person is a licensed gun owner
I own both rifles and shotguns. Been shooting since I was 13.

>he needs a gun to protect his loved ones

american sissy boys cant fight for shit

>Most cities built completely around automobiles
>Teenage drivers are statistically at the most risk for being involved in a car accident
>lol let's let them legally drink alcohol

It would be harder for dangerous people to get a gun if they were illegal, plus your children wouldn't accidentally shoot themselves.

In the Netherlands there is no limit on air rifles either.
The Netherlands is pretty much the only country where there is no limit on how strong air guns are allowed to be. So there are some that can shoot through bullet proof vests.

It's some legal loophole. But because nobody cares they never bothered to fix it.

First of all, you can purchase and own a gun in pretty much any country in Europe. I live about half a mile away from a shooting range that serves air force cadets.
Second of all, Switzerland has different gun laws because of their foreign policy mandating national service. It has very little if anything to do with personal defence or castle doctrine.

The same goes crossbows. And there are no laws for bows either.

Think of the children!

So at the age of 18 you can vote who rules your country but you can't buy a beer?

8.4 million Germans have been conscripted, so more than enough now perfectly well how to use a gun.
Add those who participate in the yearly shooting of the Schützenvereine and I would say that 50% of all males know how to use a gun.
Obviously, those matured after conscription have less experience.

Guns are heavily regulated here, one of the few laws we inherited from communism. As a result, there is almost zero homicide cases or gun-related deaths here. You can have a gun permit but you can only buy a handgun or a hunting rifle only for hunting purposes, but most people don't bother because we don't need or want guns.

However, we used to have mandatory military service and I did mine before it was discontinued, so I've trained with firearms.

Normally you need a (sport, hunting, collecting or selling) license for a gun. But for this for example you don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=A66SbbDuzQ4

Obligatory

>Having cities built completely around cars.

so you are saying americans are children who cant be responsible eventhough they are over the age of 18?

This.
Every single house and farm here in the north has at least a shotgun or a rifle in the house.

kek why are americans threatened by wine and kinder eggs? I mean I know that isolated school shooting massacres still do less casualties than alcohol and choking on kinder surprise, but cmon...

>50% of all males know how to use a gun.
What if you include the new Germans?

>there are """""citizens""""" on this board who havent done national service

yes, completely disregard what he just said
not that he's right, but you might be autistic

>fighting to protect the bourgeois and rich people's interests

no thanks, fuck them
At most I fight for my closed ones, or my people (proletariat)

>It would be harder for dangerous people to get a gun if they were illegal,
Harder yes, but far from impossible, plus if a criminal or terrorist cannot get hold of a gun they can simply resort to using something else like a knife, truck, homemade bomb, etc
>plus your children wouldn't accidentally shoot themselves.
This is only a realistic danger if you are a complete fucking retard who thinks it's ok to leave loaded guns lying around, goes double if kids are running about, and in that case that person shouldn't have guns and should be reported to social services.

Congratz. You're not a c uck. but like I said. MOST Europeans. Not ALL.

You are allowed to defend yourself with guns here.

You are just not allowed to carry ANYTHING for self-defense. But you can grab it if you have one in your home.

Same.

I don't know about the rest of Europe but as the other user said, Sweden is packed with gun owners. Both hunters and range shooters.
I've been a registered owner and hunter since 2003.

>get child diabetes
>no cure
>not allowed to become a soldier
>can't even work as a mall cop

God, I just have one question for you... Why!?

>killing a cute foxxo

Literally this

>bourgeois
Fuck off Commie

>Being a faggy little bitch over the shooting of vermin.

Im well aware that dangerous people or terrorist would resolve to using other weapons. So I won't argue with your first statement.

>The retards should be reported to social services
Well, they're not reported to social services and they'll have guns because it's one of their rights as an american.

t. country where mass shootings has become an average aspect of your day

I hunt.
We get to do that here. I wish it was more acceptable to just buy guns to shoot up sc- I mean play with guns.

I agree, Ahmed. Being sorry over killing infidels is haram.

Yes it's call vermin extermination.
If you had a farm to look after you would know..

foxes are friends, not fodder

>his country has unregulated wild life
lol how primitive

Actually that came across as insensitive.
Realistically we couldn't control who gets weapons here if they weren't as illegal as they were.
Cops can't even respond to breakins on time right now.
So right now it's just not gonna work.
I do support the idea though. And the USs problem with shootings clearly isn't too many guns it's mental health. We don't have stabbings either. Which could easily be the case.

Only southfags don't have guns lmao.

have a fox harass and kill your chickens for few weeks and you'll change your mind

oh yeah
dad used to tell me army stories
it was fun

>friends
Yes yes... Let's see if you would think the same after a fox slaughtered 10-15 of your chickens and a bunch of your kids rabbits..
The only thing I like about foxes is that they make great hats.

Do you prefer if we only kill the ones that aren't cute? How do you define cute among these vermin?

>What is police

>Bitch that people have no guns
>Get freaked out when people use their guns

Foxes are vermin who damage farms and kill livestock you fucking retard.

foxes are cunts

fuck off Croco dundee

I don't have a lot of army stories, unfortunately. The only interesting one is from when I was stationed at Craiova during the Kosovo War and we were deployed at the border to direct the flow of refugees, among other things.

>never been vermin hunting with your wife
Please leave..

nois

delet this

>he thinks his country has vermin

I think most men over the age of 30 have fired a gun in Sweden at some point.
>mandatory army training back then
>everybody knows somebody who owns a gun/hunt
Nice. Which I could get my wife to hunt with me.

In Australia there are pigs that fuck up everything, so they have to kill 'em all.
Some places in USA you have to hunt down tons of squirrels because... well, just like rats.

>tfw the only vermin allowed to kill in your country are snails that fucking frenchies introduced in the last century

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_shootings_in_the_United_States

being involved in a school shooting builds character, don't you know

I think it is hard for Americans to relate, but we actually live in save countries with low crime rate and competent police.
We don't need to rely on guns to feel safe

With your lack of punctuation it is clear that your parents opted to avoid that character building institution altogether.

This.

It's quite fun but I don't get the hype

penis extension?

Yeah but guns will rarely protect you from a bomb or truck or a surprise knifing

>not have the ability to PROTECT his property and family?
It must suck to be American and be scared all the time.

>how can any self respecting man not have the ability to PROTECT his property and family?
what if it's your wife who invited Tyrone in the house?
you just can't shoot her bull

I did, thanks conscription and relatively loose laws.

But you know, when you don't live in a shithole where it's everyone against everyone, it's all the same.

In the Netherlands we have this thing called police. Video related, going after a car thieves.

youtube.com/watch?v=C6rdI9D1RqU

I shot a hunting rifle once

That was yesterday.

What is it with Americans and guns, some of you think that the greatest achievement in life is owning a firearm. Don't you have any dreams or life goals other than buying a piece of metal? And yes, I have shot with a shotgun on a few occasions.

>Most Americans have never touched or driven a manual car in their lives

The real tragedy.

As opposed to letting them drink alcohol ilegally. Driving teenagers are always going to find ways to get alcohol but alcohol isn't dangerous, people is.

I have never touched or fired a gun and I don't give a fuck.

They are ammosexual. It's like a fetish.

1.Your cunt
2.1 or 2

none because both are unironically very bad guns in basically every possible scenario and way you can imagine

they're actually 2 best service rifles on the market.

i did
t. policeman for 3 years

Ill take pic related.

It's the VIP protection from the Dutch militarized police.

yea on the camel caravan merchants desert market in oman probably

my fists are my guns

They will be good at killing europoors in nordic forests or hunting americans too. Better than any western counterpart.

>Most Europeans

Not all, though.