Spotify Share Thread

Sup Sup Forums. I put together a pretty cool sci-fi semi ambient playlist with some deep cuts. I'd love to get some opinions and feedback on it. I discovered a bunch of music myself putting it together.

Feel free to share your playlists! And if you're a Spotify hater, please keep your opinions to another thread please.. we get it.

>Imaginary Film OST (2019):
open.spotify.com/user/1255126827/playlist/1C5zpC4mfB8kTzLlve55Pw?si=REPZMGk3SVKkt7JHgAvsQg

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/user/jeremypesce
open.spotify.com/user/1255126827/playlist/7avCyrbfOQdHYCZ5PeVjsf?si=_rkw9WKORGKqZTVcotNQTw
open.spotify.com/user/1255126827/playlist/0ZiPyZrzkyT4is9Vf4ZiyO?si=lAGuFN_MRgeScMO9ZNZcMw
open.spotify.com/user/p.tigerliy/playlist/4MzRbdv1UVRQy0XTES3RWI
open.spotify.com/user/1255126827/playlist/0KkkTNnlnvcbJjrXs12zbX?si=W2kVSW1VQnqKoFIXeqXUZA
open.spotify.com/user/1255126827/playlist/6pPXubHvHPnMKKSEbofcdV?si=MHJWOzNITXG_wOczKRVm1w
open.spotify.com/user/1255126827/playlist/55nD1KSyd7aXKuWhRnbuwz?si=eIM-RkbYSTWdHhjML1SvTg
open.spotify.com/user/1255126827/playlist/6yc4bW2dgyTq6GVx2iBYj4?si=_Zo_LaeLS7OAvjv_mR1T6g
open.spotify.com/artist/5DCd1EttaVv9lKFn0UZvHE
open.spotify.com/user/12138989292/playlist/1w9aeqlDL0UmCFY1Hze5jS
open.spotify.com/user/1255126827/playlist/2ZX9TJDLnEceAqF0jSNA7N?si=x3npVyNfQ9OhCOD4Is9JPA
open.spotify.com/user/kieranelliott1987/playlist/34EZILwa7mNgUJFC4wmhbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You liked Blade Runner I take it?

Indeed. That was a big influence for this.

Interesting playlist, I have a lot of different themed playlists on my account. I need to find more interesting users on Spotify.
open.spotify.com/user/jeremypesce

neo Sup Forums everyone. the year is 2017 and we are having spotify """"sharethreads""""
facebook and reddit normies please leave

Shut up.

*tips*

thoughts on the last 10 or so songs on my personal playlist

squeeze - up the junction
versing - body chamber
the wake - pale spectre
the courtneys - delivery boy
joyce manor - violent inside
barry manailow - ready to take a chance again
black lips - starting over
mild high club - rollercoaster baby
the mamas and papas - snowqueen from texas
chris cohen - yesterdays on my mind

I thought spotify was unnecessary for so long but after what.cd shut down I got it and have honestly discovered more music through it with much less effort than I had anywhere else the past couple years. I also haven't found a better resource for keeping up with new stuff artists put out either. I think they're kind of shitty company though

Do you have Spotify?

yeah bro

>"Everything that is wrong with Sup Forums, now in 1 post!"

>The Moon is a Harsh Mistress (5+ hours of curated true ambient for sleep and study, no drums):

open.spotify.com/user/1255126827/playlist/7avCyrbfOQdHYCZ5PeVjsf?si=_rkw9WKORGKqZTVcotNQTw

Me too, I really have been able to discover music beyond my typical horizons. It's staggering how much music is on there.

it's like owning a record store honestly especially if you like older music in various genres.
>80s dancehall
>60s/early 70s country rock
>80s boogie
>philly soul
>70s country
>80s lovers rock
etc

>Ambient Lounge
open.spotify.com/user/1255126827/playlist/0ZiPyZrzkyT4is9Vf4ZiyO?si=lAGuFN_MRgeScMO9ZNZcMw

my man, relax.

asparagus favorites that can also be played at at a cafe without anyone calling the police:
open.spotify.com/user/p.tigerliy/playlist/4MzRbdv1UVRQy0XTES3RWI

any friend out there have a good collection of bleeps that isn't bloated to all fuck?

>playing snowing at a cafe

Like this?

>Deep Thought:
open.spotify.com/user/1255126827/playlist/0KkkTNnlnvcbJjrXs12zbX?si=W2kVSW1VQnqKoFIXeqXUZA

>Vaporwave
open.spotify.com/user/1255126827/playlist/6pPXubHvHPnMKKSEbofcdV?si=MHJWOzNITXG_wOczKRVm1w

Up the Junction is one of my favorite songs ever it's so good

I dropped them after the faggy "refugee playlist" or whatever shit, less for that and more because nobody was using my account at the time.

I've been itching to get back to it, or to try an alternative.
Hard choice.

What are you talking about, user?

:(

no but i've enjoyed this thank you

Cool, what genre were you looking for exactly? I might have something.

>Unknown Movie Soundtrack, Vol. 2
open.spotify.com/user/1255126827/playlist/55nD1KSyd7aXKuWhRnbuwz?si=eIM-RkbYSTWdHhjML1SvTg

>The Soundtrack to a Movie That Will Never Be Made
open.spotify.com/user/1255126827/playlist/6yc4bW2dgyTq6GVx2iBYj4?si=_Zo_LaeLS7OAvjv_mR1T6g

I was just listening to soundtrack to a movie that will never be made! It's fun making playlists huh, getting the right mix of songs, making everything flow..

I was thinking of a dance playlist full of things you might find on /bleep/. I've found a few good ones, but they all have over 300 songs - which seems silly to me because there's no way all 300 can be top quality, you know?

guys i need your help. only if i get 250 followers on my spotify artist account do i get access to it. free an indie bro. just drop me a follow. im just tryna change the game. i currently have 30

open.spotify.com/artist/5DCd1EttaVv9lKFn0UZvHE

np bud

open.spotify.com/user/12138989292/playlist/1w9aeqlDL0UmCFY1Hze5jS

I got you senpai.

Yeah, it really is. I think I'm going to have to break up my newest cinematic themed playlist. It's getting pretty bloated. I like all the songs on it, but it's breaking the 3-hour mark.

I broke up the playlist and added some of your stuff.

>Vol. IV (Director's Cut)
open.spotify.com/user/1255126827/playlist/2ZX9TJDLnEceAqF0jSNA7N?si=x3npVyNfQ9OhCOD4Is9JPA

How do you make a playlist like this and not include some 2814?

open.spotify.com/user/kieranelliott1987/playlist/34EZILwa7mNgUJFC4wmhbU a motorik/krautrock inspired playlist, I think I found it on the krautrock subreddit. Can be really good working music, not much of the stuff is terribly avant-garde or experimental (at least as far as krautrock can be not-experimental)

2814 is definitely included in there.