Post girls and others say how many cocks she has taken in each hole. Bonus points for any other details

Post girls and others say how many cocks she has taken in each hole. Bonus points for any other details.

20 in pussy, 3 in her ass, and do blow jobs really count? Cuz she prob has given 100+

10 pussy, 15 ass and 12 mouth

lol you could just post pictures of any woman. They all do user. They all do.

Jade?

23 in the pussy, 6 in the ass, all of the ones in her ass were black, 15 of the ones in her pussy were black. She never made them wear a condom, led to her getting accidentally creampied 4 times. Has sucked 30+ she's not sure exactly, has a habit of getting drunk and sucking off guys at parties.

12 in pussy, 20 in the throat, 1 in the ass. Fucked all but 2 without protection.

Bump

Bump

threeve

More please

25 mouth, 10 pussy but only 1 ass

moar of Jade for you, user.

Jade (notice the phone case)

1 mouth
1 pussy
2 ass

moar Jade (phone case and wrist tattoos visible from last pic)

God I need to see her naked

17 mouth, 12 pussy, 2 ass. Creampied 5 times. Has a habit of getting drunk and letting men cum inside her.

L.B

More please?

How many for this slut?

Reply for reply

8 mouth
5 pussy
4 ass

22 pussy
29 mouth
5 ass

more ass and mouth because pregnant so 25 mouth, 17 ass and 9 pussy

Lets see her lower half

12 mouth
9 anal
3 pussy
One threesome
And 12 between tits

I need to know how many

19 pussy, 31 in her throat, loves deep throating, 7 in the ass. Has fucked 3 guys at once. Likes to fuck guys without a condom when she's drunk

Any nudes?

Hundreds of blows, 30 pussy, 1 time in the ass but didn’t like it.

How about my slutty ex?

Anyone?

9 in the pussy, 10 in the mouth, tried anal but couldn't do it. Has forced 3 men to cum inside her by wrapping her legs around them as they try to pull out, wants a baby.

I’ll raise the number

4 pussy, 4 mouth and 1 unwanted one she has no choice about in her ass

Four in the ass, 7 doggy in the pussy. Additional 12 fucked her throat

Do mine please

17 pussy, 24 throat, 3 ass. Was found unconscious at a party and had a train ran on her, thays where 6 of them came from, and that's where all the anal came from. Was drunkenly creampied by all 6

What about middle?

Masturbating to other men's cocks is gay.

18 in her pussy, 26 down her throat and 7 in her ass. Was forced by 2 of them at a party, got creampied by both drunk men

How many cocks could the pregnant slut handle in a gangbang?

How many?