well no not really. But Amnesiac is good. For me it's probably a 8-9/10
but Kid A is a fucking 10

W E W
E
W

someones gonna get banned real soon

HOLY SHIT THE TOWERS

WHEN ITS TIME TO PARTY WE WILL PARTY HARD

Why is music on Napster so fucking low quality? Don't these people know that LAME exists? Are they still on their Pentium I and IIs and can't wait a decent hour or so to encode an album before uploading it?

The FLAC project and this BitTorrent project sounds promising though Sup Forums. Maybe one day we'll have a nice way to distribute our LOSSLESS HIGH QUALITY music. What do you think?

fuck, i wish i could go back to the 1970s

friendly reminder that all music after 1997 isnt worth listening and even then anything after new wave and post punk is sub par okay sweaty

AOTY hands down

Wot the fuck is this shite? Why is Damon Albarn making a self-insert OC and a band around it? If he wants to do something new, make it a solo album, or just focus on Blur ff

HOLY FUCK

I love pretending the current year is 2001! Can't wait for a site called reddit to be made so I share this with other cool people xD

Holy shit guys, Weezer is dropping a new album this year. Do you think we'll get Pinkerton 2.0? I bet Rivers has been writing some super heavy shit late.

Hey, it's like we're time traveling because Sup Forums hasn't been invented :^)

Dude, do you know what that blurred footage in the Pagan Poetry video is?

I think this is my favorite album put out by RCHP so far, would definitely recommend!

lol this