Is it time to nuke britain, as a sort of unassisted suicide maneuver?

is it time to nuke britain, as a sort of unassisted suicide maneuver?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6aBQiaEoViA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, that one family represents the entire population of Britain. Please bomb us.

NIGEL! your tps reports haven't been very halal lately!

YOU FUCKIN WOT MATE

What the hell is wrong with their faces? Are they retarded or something?

they are british

Where the fuck's the Brexit thread?

> not posting the real one

you guys haven't lost that shit yet?

i love ya britian, i raz ya cuz i love you, but you haven't amounted to shit since the 19th century

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?

friend, let me assure you, american cops are pure shit. But if cologne happened in america, every cop would have been called in a 400 mile radius, and they would arrive thrilled to beat the shit out of immigrant ass, with billy clubs, pepper spray, or live fire.

this isn't american boasting, the cops would not have tolerated that shit anywhere in america.

>Average britard

if rotherham even started in america, it would would with a lot of "crack dealers shot while resisting arrest".

honestly senpai, i seriously cannot even imagine living in a nation that is blase about rotherham. .

lol is that a cop?

triggers me every time

She deleted the post instead of arguing back.

Yeah. Brits really are this autistic. It's a wonder they ever gave birth to so many good things. Their forefathers must be spinning in their graves.

British people are the ugliest people on earth.

All of those points America is making are true and Muslims are a much bigger problem than blacks or spics.

>Yes, that one family represents the entire population of Britain

Of course they don't.

This guy does.

Nuke Romania instead

Honest question....

How do you ask for such a retarded haircut?

Crazy.

Does it really think it could upholstery that weapon without getting her face caved in...again? liberals. fuuuuuuuuuuck

What a dump bitch, it's not that easy to disarm a cop, seen a crackhead try wrestling a gun out a cops holster, lets just say in half a sec the nighstick came crashing down on his head and he went to sleep with his eyes open.

That unnerves me- I can see myself putting a collar on a girl or having her wear an outfit, like a maid or something; but I don't understand why someone would find a full-body suit like that arousing. That's edging into uncanny valley zoophilia right there.

British people look so fucking weird

He claims it isn't sexual. Looks like the slippery slope for Transgenderism was true after all and there happens to be 10,000 more like him on that fucking island. It's a terrifying thought, with the first image I posted looking like something straight out of a horror movie.

Why do British women always look like pic related mom? Absolutely hideous - they even have the same straightened hair, orange makeup, eyeshadow and large earrings.
Maybe its time to mix with the Syrians.

>unassisted suicide
You mean suicide?

At least they are still together.

Jesus christ, those genes!

I think in order to reproduce, we need to have a formal application process.

>Grandma is actually under 30
Damn, that's one haggard millennial.

Gypsies are trashy wherever they are.
youtube.com/watch?v=6aBQiaEoViA

that forehead

what a wildly disturbing photo

The eternal anglo strikes again