I'm curious. What do Russians think of Alexei Navalny?

I'm curious. What do Russians think of Alexei Navalny?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qrwlk7_GF9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He sounds like a sane man and at least he has some will to try to improve this country.
Of course russian media and even kremlinshills here on Sup Forums are trying to make him look like a clown since he is against putin's regime.
Unfortunately he has no chance to win the elections since not only they will be rigged as always but there are many people whose votes will be bought for a price of a few potatoes so they wouldn't starve to death (figuratively speaking of course).
This country is too corrupt and fucked for such a guy like Navalny to win.

He is a great man and our future president.

Putin's is also a very smart man, correct? I've seen his interviews, he sophistication in his language is clear, he doesn't sounds less like a Nigerian Prince but more like calculative politician. Not a big surprise considering he has worked for the KGB for a large amount of time. I'll say Putin made a smart move on this one, seeing that Navalny isn't dead yet, he knows if he kills him too early on it will lead to mass civil unrest and really bad image for him especially when the US imploding itself right now.

Sadly he'll probably never get the chance to be a Russian President.

CIA agent
Fuck Navalny

Found the Kremlinshill.

Posting this for anyone that hasn't seen it. He's got some big balls!

youtube.com/watch?v=qrwlk7_GF9g

But this is true weekly news says that to me

Weekly Putin News?

I see you are an engaged person

Those are the only news that can be published weekly without being shut down by the government

>reading American trash
>not reading a collection of Reuters, Agence France Presse, BBC and The Guardian
Found your mistake.

Putin doesn't even need his trolls when the Alt Right does his work for him.

>Reuters, Agence France Presse, BBC and The Guardian
but this is American trash

>shilling for state controlled news agency
>shilling for Putin
Gee I wonder who's behind all this.

i beliebe they don't shut them down they just severely limit the screentime to ensure practically no one views it, that way they can still claim that their press is "free" even though it is 99% Putinshit

I find it fascinating how RT and Russian propaganda gets so much traction in America these days. What a time to be alive.

I'm not even going to correct you.

Putin doesn't even need his trolls because everyone see his policy and moves is 100% right

I see you've given up being subtle anymore.

Yea you're right, Kremlinshills are ruining the thread.

fuck))))

Alexei Navalny for President XD

never happen :DD

Future president

Of Finland

Kremlin's really amping up the hate messages. How paranoid are the people in there anyways? Say hi to Putin for me.

HAAAAAAХУЙ ИДИ УБЛЮДOК ПPOКCИPOBAHHЫЙ CO CBOИM HABAЛЬHЫM И ПOЛИTИКOЙ. КAAAК ЖE BЫ MEHЯ ЗAEБAЛИ TO БЛЯДЬ. БEPEШЬ CBOEГO HABAЛЬHOГO И ПУTИHA И ИДEШЬ HAХУЙ HA CBOИ ЛEHTAЧИ\ДBAЧИ OCTABЬ MEHЯ TУT B ПOКOE CУКAAAAAAAAAAA

Don't know, people thinking mostly about surviving around me

У вac пoпa пopвaлacь

I doubt my opinion is popular here, and both "kreakls" and "vatniks" would deny it.
I think he is Kremlin creation. The idea is "if you cant stop it, head it". Through Navalny Putin can control and aim opposition, use it against his political "friends" which he cant push directly.

I won't ever understand right-wingers.
> we want free speech, but state-controlled media is superior
> we despise modern capitalism, but the state should not interfere in business
> kill all commies and secure the borders with a strong military, commie style
> fuck Islam, free Palestine! (alternatively: fuck Jews, hail Israel)

Fake opposition like Trump was before the election. He is a fucking meme whose only purpose is to make Russians think that there is an alternative to Putin.

Do you like President Putin Mr. China?

That depends, will I get arrested if I say no?

Are you in Russia now?

No.

They can't arrest you in another country

Ok, I like his harshness when it comes to relations, he doesn't let people step over him. But I feel that he sometimes takes it too far, by killing off dissidents and journalists that rally up against him.

Thank you, we will consider your opinion

>we despise modern capitalism, but the state should not interfere in business

This one is easy. Today's state of the world is a result of the really big companies getting chummy with the governments who control the regulation.

Hi, I'm a nigger

I think it's kinda funny how westerners think Alexei Navalny is some sort of western democrat
He is a nationalist and he wouldn't be any better than Putin if he was in power, probably even worse

>the state should not interfere in business
That would assume it is simply the state interfering with business and not vice versa because it is profitable to do so.