CHOO CHOO

THE BEST BUCKLEY ALBUM COMING THROUGH

*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

Ha, you are like baby, check this shit out

>"All we are saying is give smack a chance HA!"
>Dies of heroin overdose a few years later
WHY TIM?!

Is this good? It's a new release and I haven't heard it yet. I like that other live album recorded at the Troubadour, so I bet this will pretty good. It's really neat that a lot of archival stuff for Tim is getting released recently.

Dude. Listen to Venice Mating Call right now.

STARSAILOR LIVE RECORDINGS WHEN
W
H
E
N

It is. Also pic related, another one recorded at the Troubadour

I don't think there are any. Only ones i've been able to find are live recordings of him playing a couple of songs from Starlsailor on a TV show.

There's a bootleg called Lion's Share that has a full set. It has a bonkers version of Lorca, among other things.

That interview is so fucking funny

I've never listened to tim buckley before where do I start

Grace

Happy Sad

Wow, i did not know that. Thanks user

God damn it Sup Forums Im so sad that Tim Buckley is dead. I still cry when I think about it. Will anyone ever come as close to being as physically and mentally talented at performing music ever again? I'm 100% straight but I am in love with him. Why does he have to be dead.

I love his son's output too, but it's just too little to even properly grade how much of a genius he was. If he had released a 3rd album or even finished recording the 2nd I'm sure it would've been GOAT. Still, he can't even compare to his father. Lorca alone shows just how powerful Tim's vocal chords were while exhibiting his genius chords.

Jeff came into prominence 20 years after Tim died
We should be getting the secret long last bastard Buckley soon, but his last name won't be Buckley

This is one of my favourite Tim Buckley albums, it's him solo and acoustic playing a lot of Goodbye and Hello songs.

Really shows his skill as a guitarist.

But yeah Happy Sad is easily his best. He comes into his own artistically and produces a combination of pure melodic yet powerful compositions.

Forgot my pic

Best album.
Has that long version of Wayfaring Stranger which is fantastic.
I can get into all of this. The song Lorca though, I can only listen to sometimes.

Umm this is the best Buckley album...

Wait, are you saying that these are different recordings than this I need to get into Buckley bootlegs, if those are a thing.

Definitely best version of Phantasmagoria on that album. Those acoustic demos that came out last year are pretty great too.

Those all have different tracks from the same series of festival concerts