Stephen Hawking believes ultra-intelligent aliens would be "xenophobic" and likely destroy Earth or enslave mankind:

>Stephen Hawking believes ultra-intelligent aliens would be "xenophobic" and likely destroy Earth or enslave mankind:

space.com/29999-stephen-hawking-intelligent-alien-life-danger.html

>Stephen Hawking doesn't support Trump
>Says Trump is for the lowest common denominator
>Yet those ultra intelligent "xenophobic" aliens would support Trump before they'd support the globalist Hitlery
>Hawking himself said aliens would be anti-globalist/universalist while calling them extremely intelligent
>Hawking contradicts himself
>Hawking really means that Trump supporters are the super-intellectuals

>HAWKING BTFO
>LIBTARDS BTFO
>LEFT BTFO
>MULTICULTI B.T.F.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow.... really makes you think, doesn't it?

Other urls found in this thread:

space.com/29999-stephen-hawking-intelligent-alien-life-danger.html#sthash.M01bKscB.dpuf
independent.co.uk/news/people/stephen-hawkings-wife-on-their-marriage-breakdown-the-family-were-left-behind-9949588.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bumparino

mankind would enslave every living being in the universe if they have the opportunity.

Daily reminder that Stephen Hawking is just a kike-run talkbox, famous for theories on things that have never been observed, and don't exist.

So the Nazis would have been the best choice for Humanity.

Maybe his talking box thing was just malfunctioning, kek.

my desire for a trump presidency but respect of hawking has me deeply conflicted

I want to believe his assistant has just hijacked his voice box

Stephen king believes a lot of things.

Unplug the retard. Someone have mercy

shouldn't respect hawking any further, the old shit's gone senile. I just blew him the fuck out in a single post on a russian stacking doll imageboard

I can't take a Trekkie seriously. Sorry

This is a rare case where somebody did actually get BTFO.

>respect of hawking
as a scientist.
>taking political views from scientists
kek
Use your brain lad. Teddy Roosevelt probably had a lower iq than Hawking, but Hawking could not in a million years have outdone him as a statesman.

>increasingly crippled man makes profound guesses as to what hyper advanced alien life would be like

he should stick to things he actually knows about

why should we care what SH thinks about US politics?

It's just all speculation. It offers nothing new.

So what kind of life does Stephen Hawking live right now?
The fact he's deigning to answer these shitty questions from his opinion on Trump to WHAT IF ALIENS CAME ND WERE SMART means he probably doesn't have much on his plate

I mean I respect him and all, but it's just confusing that someone as smart as him would be answering meme questions like this

That's honestly a good question. He spends his time making commentary about politics when he's a fucking space scientist, not a fucking social theorist. Then he fantasizes about aliens and what they would do if they came in contact with earth? Lold.

Hawking knows that Republicans, Putin, European nationalists etc. are all controlled by Alpha Draconian reptilians who are constantly dividing humanity to prevent it from ascending to a type 3 civilization that would spread through the galaxy and conquer other systems, which could happen relatively quickly if Hillary were elected.

Give him a break bro, he's obviously retarded.

this is true, now I realize I only really care about hawking's success in science not what he thinks about politics

>ultra-intelligent aliens would be "xenophobic" and likely destroy Earth or enslave mankind

Well, I can guarantee you that aliens would not be multicultural liberals looking for "diversity". Any intelligent species would be seen as a potential threat, period. There is nothing that would be gained by allowing them to develop further.

Setting up the globalists for their "alien threat" agenda to "unify us" into a one world government.

I CAN NOT FUCKING WAIT.

Please Alien over lords purge us all!

You better believe it

Maybe he wants to take a ride in that space bus?

choo choo

Stephen Hawkings is projecting. His assistants have to go through his typings and censor them, otherwise you'd just hear Microsoft Mike saying nigger nigger nigger nigger" constantly.

>claim to have genius IQ
>stump himself

Either that or he was just trying to keep readers from thinking he's racist.

mrrrgggahahagagaga

>You will never have a cute alien or android waifu
>Just some Metal Slug looking thing that will fuck you in all of your holes with it's acid blood

Shit sucks man, I don't wanna be stuck with a boring human wife

He's a brain in a jar.

>Disabled 80 year old paralysed guy in a wheelchair "says" something for which he has no proof

Well, what are you doing here? Go browse some other thread.

>says

He says nothing

If the first person an intelligent alien came across was Stephen Hawking, it would probably leave.

>claims to be genius
>he's actually a retard

He's a man with opinions but no true knowledge.

>>Says Trump is for the lowest common denominator
Yup, just as all populists. However, the key word here is 'common', not 'lowest'. Jews are for 'jews', aristocrats are for 'aristocrats' etc.
I hate subhuman, uneducated plebs (lower class), I hate brainwashed humanists (middle-class).. But God damn if I don't hate Snowniggers and kikes more.

heil rare hawking maga

posadistic marxist shill that always runs with whatever the mainstream media is pushing. fuck this decrepit retarded faggot.

What the fuck is with this guy lately?

He talks shit about Artificial Intelligence, he talks shit about Trump, and now he's talking shit about advanced lifeforms.

Somebody needs to hire one of those Japanese nurses who jack off parapalegics to make him calm down.

he's just a mainstream media mouthpiece. no one cares about his work so he just says things every now and then and the media cites him as some sort of demi-god figure. I sincerely despise him.

lol I want to believe

>Hit the bong before shitposting
>Still didn't forget to shitpost

A fucking leaf

ah, I remember the first time I got high and fell into "that" part of youtube

yeah no fucking shit. That's pleb tier sociological analysis

lol, what a dummy.

Who is this drooling retard?

So..... we wuz geniuses n shiet?

nice quads

I'd imagine he is pretty rich because he would need people to take care of him

I read the article and in no way does it mention super intelligent xenophobic alien civilisations.

All it asserts is that based on our past human history, more advanced civilisations would plunder and rape less advanced civlisations. So based on this logic, more advanced civilisations would look at the whole of humanity as insects.

That doesn't mean SH endorses those aliens.

And it also doesn't mean actual aliens are xenophobic civilisation destroyers.

I plead another hypothesis; if an alien civilsation wanted us removed like a kitchen wanted a rodent problem removed. It would have already done so. 80 years ago, when hitler broadcasted the olympics that managed to reach space for the first time, aliens would have already picked up the message and visited us if they had the chance and technology.

well played

Was that not already it obvious?

Hawking should build a wall.

How come poltards are so challenged by context?

Literally from the article

>This week, famed physicist Stephen Hawking helped launch a major new effort to search for signs of intelligent alien life in the cosmos, even though he thinks it's likely that such creatures would try to destroy humanity. - See more at: space.com/29999-stephen-hawking-intelligent-alien-life-danger.html#sthash.M01bKscB.dpuf

>destroying human civilization would imply xenophobia
>being able to travel light years and destroy and entire civilization would imply super-intelligence

you're a fucking retard lol

Any spacefag would be a fascist if he gave it any honest thought at all. Niggers destroyed our space program. Equality is a stale meme.

The man seems very intelligent regarding his field of expertise, and his high IQ would no doubt be associated with high mathematical comprehension at the very least. And while he's very clever, and good for a soundbite, he always comes across as a complete idiot whenever he steps out of his main field. His takes on neuroscience, philosophy, religion and politics seem no better than what an edgy high-school sophomore would vomit out.

>Stephen Hawking believes ultra-intelligent aliens would be "xenophobic"

Does that mean Hitler and the third reich was the beginning of humanity developing ultra-intelligent civilization?

Germans did invent so many amazing things during that time frame. Jet airplanes, the best tanks, the best rifles, and one of the most intimidation civilizations (for it's size) known to mankind, next to the Romans.

yes. the answer is yes.

>implying Humanity wouldn't let the aliens immigrate as refugees and breed us out through rape and interspecies intercourse eventually leaving only Jews to rule the Earth

>best tanks
Fucking hardly

This is ridiculous. An advanced alien species would have no reason to exterminate another intelligent race. They'd seek to learn from and cooperate with us because that would be the wisest course of action to take. This is how we would handle the situation if we discovered an alien race ourselves. What kind of sense would it make to come across another species after god knows how long of scour the universe to find such a think and then decide "HURR LETS GAS THE BECAUSE WE R SUPERIOR N SHIT." That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Because they are angry, autistic betas.

Maybe aliens haven' t openly shown up as they have watched us and see how much we like fucking each other up. If we had an alien species we had a problem with the whole race thing would not be an issue after that. Fighting grey's with the sun tanned guy beside you wouldn't even matter then. After we BTFO'd them we could resume our infighting amongst ourselves

The Kohr-Ah Ur-Quan would like a word with you.

This flawed man is standing on the shoulders of giants. Well, he's standing metaphorically.

Hawking needs to retire. Instead he wears his FYIFV badge with pride while a robot from 1980 talks on his behalf.

that's a totally cool story bro, and you're entitled to your opinion. that said, its a load of horseshit and you know it. We have exactly one example of intelligent species doing shit, and that's humans. And humans kill the shit out of the weak. Spanish conquest of americas sound familiar? How about British subjugation of africa and india (and they were NICE while they were doing it)? Hell, look at how many species we've driven to extinction just because we feel like killing them.

No, sorry, any advanced alien would do the same thing to us: enslave + breed for food source or outright genocide

my nigga

>No, sorry, any advanced alien would do the same thing to us: enslave + breed for food source or outright genocide
Why?

Just the white people

Why step on ants? Because you can.

Or, if they're capable of interstellar flight, they're searching for resources, same as we would be. Some shitty little alien corporation would want to get rich on alienbux by robbing the shit out of this primitive little world.

Or, ayylmaos, like humans, enjoy safari. Go kill things you've never killed before for fun. Did the tiger, elephant, or rhino shot by some guy because he paid the local government for a permit ask "Why?" as it died in a pool of its own blood?

>Why?
good luck getting an explanation from the aliens faggot

Ayy Vey

Because in all likelihood humans are the niggers of the galaxy. No one wants to deal with niggers, even aliens.

because niggers are too dumb to into space? true

kek

Stephen Hawking isn't nearly the most distinguished member of his field. The only reason you know about him is because he looks like a fucking freakshow. Literally a meme on wheels.

he's an immature nu-male

independent.co.uk/news/people/stephen-hawkings-wife-on-their-marriage-breakdown-the-family-were-left-behind-9949588.html

Ants don't thrive by allowing another colony to take up residence in their hive. Multiculturalism is the most unnatural thing being pushed in the developed world, and that shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone. Its an incredibly overt attack only targeting whites.

Successful species don't bend over backwards to satiate their enemy's interest.

Ftfy
>gettin his life on track and goin to church
>tryna be a good father
>teaching his 3 year old son how to swim

I think what hes saying is liberalism is a weakness, a cancer. Aliens are probably strong and would kill liberals and enslave republicans.

meme magic will catch up with stephen hawking and lord kek will snatch the life from him for ever going against the god emperor, just like those who dared to do so before him
praise kek, hallowed be his name

lmao never seen that one before, made me kek

anti-semitism much?

Stephan hawking is just a depressed numale in a wheel chair.

Aliens that are advanced enough to reach us are advanced enough to keep us alive permanently and torture us. Pain you wouldn't get used to.

As a defense we should build a self-destruct mechanism for earth - A trip here would only be worthwhile if the aliens can plunder resources.

If we see aliens headed directly for us we should tell them to turn back or we will blow ourselves up. Best defense against being put in a permanent pain amplifier or some awful shit.

Oh fuck, what is going to happen to him..

>the term "alien" is a jewish meme devised in post war 1940's....alien meaning 'foreigner' is a jewish psychological disorder.....terrified in fear of invasion by a greater power.

oh nothing..

>Implying Humans wouldn't be the ultra intelligent aliens

Yes, Nazi space program could be thriving like crazy because Germans would have the star systems sewed up tight. Back in the quaint old history book days, the Germans had missed out while the rest of Europe put the final touches on their colonial empires. Germans would not go to be last this time; they had learned.

Not if you don't BUILD THE WALL

>>aliens visit the human world.....dumbfounded that our smartest man is a retard...they decide it's not worth the risk breeding with humans and leave immediately.

kek

NAH MAN THEY'D JUST SEE YOUR UGLY ASS AND DO A 360 AND HOVER AWAY

g'night famalam

What the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK?

>mfw op is based

Sounds like a plan. Bury a couple nukes at the earth's core and you're set.

An extremely intelligent species would have no need of the nanny state.

But humans are stupid so shut up and be walked over

I know you're just a leaf but the idea that any of the mudraces are going to create an interstellar empire is quite amusing.