youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

One Muslim down...

Fuck off Leaf.

ISLAM YES!

How is this bait?

fpbp

Rest in peace, you absolute goddamn legend.

ALI DEAD

1,2781,356,715 to go

It's true.

nbcnews.com/news/sports/muhammad-ali-greatest-all-time-dead-74-n584776

Fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

Why?

he cheated you dumbshits
nation of islam threatened his opponent's family
his own father admitted to it after he broke off contact with him because nation of islam demanded it

>it's only a matter of time before leftists take advantage of his death to further their agendas

What do you mean? You know he was Muslim right? I even recall once he said he would be willing to fight in a jihad against america.

oh ffs Sup Forums always call him CASSIUS CLAY

kek

Naturally, but are we going to listen to them?

also, glad he's dead so we can finally have this discussion
he was a fucking cheater

>I even recall once he said he would be willing to fight in a jihad against america
Source on that?

Speak against Trump, die like a chump. We got Floyd Mayweather now anyway.

rest in peace, his greatness will live through us all, we'll all make it brahs.

a billion to go

>Muslim
How is this a bad thing?

Ali and Ray Robinson >>>>>Mayweather

No, but the vast majority of TV news watching drones will.

Must be new to this shit hole.

Wow, and they laughed at him. How do we get black people to believe this again? That seems to be our best chance to get these ideas out in public, they'd never let a white say those things.

I heard that some Vietnamese called him Nigger. Is that true?

This

He was a black Muslim who was part of the Nation of Islam and dodged the draft because, while literally fighting and almost killing people weekly, he claimed to have a religious and moral objection to fighting.

While good white Americans went off to defend Vietnam from the Commie bastards and the forthcoming genocides, he instead refused and lead a "civil rights" movement claiming that somehow, it was racist blacks had to be subjected to the same draft every able bodied man in America was.

I don't care who he was in the ring, in his personal life he was a coward and a terrorist. Good fucking riddance.

A nigger died without a bullet wound? America wtf?

Never mind, didn't realize he was a member of Nation of Islam

Thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

lol such terrible fucking bait but i'll bite. Heres your (you) . Ali never "almost killed people" and boxing is alot more different than intentionally trying to kill someone in war. You gonna cry about football too? Of course Ali refused service in that dreaded fucking war, he came back from rome an olympic gold medalist who had represented his country but couldnt recieve simple service from a diner. You expect a man to fight and die for a country that refuses to give him the same rights as other people?? LOL its a shame theres people who actually truly believe in your bait

POO

Ali called Frazier "the white man's boxer," and much, much worse.

if anyone deserved parkinson's, it was him.

Niggers belong in the jungle not in a restaurant, maybe you should have dropped him off in Vietnam so he can live in the trees with his ape friends

kekkles! this is truth.

lol if you took Ali's banter seriously then youre obviously eating up that hbo propaganda. Wanna know why he said all that drivle? He was asked that and everyone knows what he said "well youre talkin 'bout it and the garden is SOLD OUT!"

A FUCKING LEAF

>banter
he was a fucking nation of islam member you retarded fuck
go read what his father has said about him over the years

You know I'm right

>muslim
>nigger

No thanks

At being alive however....
Mayweather > Ali > Robinson

Holy shit. My sides are in orbit. He was in ONE Star Wars movie and then died. It's like the universe itself is telling this liberal bullshit to fuck off. Who're they going to get to replace him for Star Wars 8? If they get an even darker nigger I'm going to flip my shit.

To be fair, I just realized how much Ali looks like Boyega

Muslim + Black
BTFO, get fucked.

Mexicans and Muslims are kinda the same, they defend each other.

He converted to Sunni Islam in the 70s, and towards the end of his life he began to practice Sufism.

Touche.