Just fucked my ex yesterday, got hickies all over my chest and shit...

just fucked my ex yesterday, got hickies all over my chest and shit. this girl ive been heavy talking to is coming back from out of town in like 10 days how do i hide or get rid of all the hickies? am i fucked?

They'll fade by the time 10 days pass don't worry.

yea they'll fade by then

This guy gets it

show us nudes of both so we can determine if the hickeys even matter

hickies were not worth in the long run. was drunk and fuckin around like an asshole

press and twist in affected area

Go paintballing and post pics and vids all over social media.

smart man

Freeze a spoon and place it on the hickie for a bit

Alternate 20 min ice, 20 min heating pad for a few days. take Epsom salt baths, this will decrease the redness.

ur dead ass hell

Heard this somewhere else think it's legit.

holy shit genious. shit actually looks just the same.

Hirudoid cream (heparin)
It'll help dissolve the bruises

This guy looks like he'd survive a car crash

If they're particularly bad, take some big coins, put them in the freezer for a bit, then once they're nice and cold, scrap the hickey with the edge of the coin. Not hard enough to break / irritate the skin, but pretty reasonably hard. It'll break up the old blood beneath the skin making it easier for your body to get rid of it. When I was 15 I had some gnarly red hickeys I needed to get rid of, and the next day it was a soft orange. Doesn't get rid of it instantly, but if they're really bad, it'll speed up recovery time dramatically. Like everyone else said though, if they're normal hickeys you're probably gonna be fine in 10 days.

Hickies cause anal bleeding

>be me BBQ eat lots of red meat
>drink lots end up really drunk
>smoke 8 cigars
>go to gay hotel
>get fucked in ass hard with no condom
>get hickie aswell
>go home to gf
>go toilet
>anal bleeding
>obvious it's the hickie

lol you are some high level fucking conspiritor

For one they should be gone in ten days. Two if you aren't dating said woman that is coming back then what do you have to be sorry about. Like you said just talking.

Go to gang area
Kill a few bangers

Problem solved
You'll be dead

Say its cancer

Makeup... next question

Haven't had quads in a long fucking time

Punch each hickey very hard so it turns into a gigantic bruise when she ask what happened just tell her you got attacked by a group of random niggers

do it op

i still don't see nudes