You like Huey Lewis and the News?

You like Huey Lewis and the News?

Their early work was a little too new wave for my taste.

never really listened to them, the power of love was pretty good tho

What other albums does Bateman monologue about? There's one or two others.

I like "It's Hip to be Square"

Genesis - Invisible Touch
Whitney Houston - S/T

Thanks

Do you like Phil Collins? I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand understand any of their work, it was too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch is the group's undisputed masterpiece, its an epic meditation on intangibility at the same time it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums.

Huey's......too black sounding for me.

checked

Honestly I watch that scene daily. The way he says 'Duke' cracks me up.

Prove him wrong
You literally can't

Peter Gabriel can out-pop and out-prog Phil Collins, Bateman is subjectively and objectively WRONG

Not a big fan of music, huh?

>quoting the film instead of the full chapters from the book which go into 10x more detail
pleb detected

>Reading books when there are more advanced forms of media available.

>76047748

He didn't say that Peter Gabriel was better. That's irrelevant.

invisible touch is essential listening
so are these dubs

They're GOAT!

weak

It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since, Elizabeth, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.