Our boy is back! sketchsquad420

Our boy is back! twitch.tv sketchsquad420

>What is this?
This guy is living in his van in Wal-Mart and user keeps track of him everywhere he goes and calls the police on him all night.

>What does he do?
He's sponsored by Twitch, Amazon, BBC, Disney, Origin and Razer streaming WoW off an Obama-Phone 'for the sick Children's Miracle Network' while begging for gas money!

>Is he smoking crack?
Oh he smokes crack, marijuana and user even propositioned him to smoke meth in the Wal-Mart parking lot late last night.

Come hang out and watch how 'excited' he gets when he smokes 'marijuana!'

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/search/Stockton, CA Wal-Mart/@38.0029791,-121.2931559,288m/data=!3m1!1e3
youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This fucking guy is mining bitcoins off of 4 Obama-phones in his dashboard getting fucked out of his head on crack today.

Desperate attempt of self-promotion.

He thinks im gonna send monies kek

Walmart larp 2.0

You're out of your mind.

This dude is hanging out in Wal-Mart parking lot smoking crack, yelling at people as they walk by about their business, 'YO YO!! They got free Obama-Phones in there if you got an EBT card! SHUT THE FUCKING DOG UP SHUT THE FUCK UP DOG christ we need to get that fucking dog spade when are we gonna get the dog spade babe we got that voucher...' You cannot make this shit up.

Last night user had drones flying around Wal-Mart parking lots to find the guy then tracked him live for 5+ hours trying to get the police to bust him.

Yeah, I checked in on him today. Good news is that he has no access to any funds right now so he isn't endangering anyone else because he has no gas and no money.

Right now he is begging for donations through Western Union or whatever the fuck it is so he can take that money to open a bank account and thereby get his PayPal donations.

I think he'll be able to beg a few bucks here or there to eat, but if he starts moving again with gas the police need to be called.

He smokes weed/crack all day and drives around in public. The information yesterday was that he is in Stockton, CA in a green Ford Explorer. I don't know if it is an explorer, but when he was showing video of his gas gauge yesterday the steering wheel definitely said Ford.

Today he got 4 new phones and is mining bitcoin and he's still going to give away a laptop without HD or RAM.. lol..

4 new Obama-Phones.*

I don't think they are at Wal-Mart anymore. Ithink they are at some small business like a repair shop or junk yard or something.

I came in when he was saying "they are cool with us staying here" but that's all I got.

It is an explorer

I don't understand this thread at all.

will something finally happen? will he finally get busted? nah, 4chins lost their flare in 2008.

Dude, it obvious self promotion. Fuck off.

He begs for donations from viewers using children's charities as a cover basically. All while smoking weed, possibly worse and driving around in public under the influence.

He's also an expert in about a dozen different industries and sponsored by at least a dozen more.

He's also homeless, living out of his car.

That's his fiance's car by the way. He drug her along on his journey to be homeless begging for money.

thanks mate

that's pretty damn retarded but also amusing

why is he sponsored though and for what?

the crackhead is back time to watch this trainwreck again

someone needs to seriously call the police though I'm disappointed the dude needs the reality check

also save the poor abused dog

Wtf the chick playing with a can opener.

How is he even on?

I've been watching him since he came online. He left momentarily and returned with McDonalds drink.

He MIGHT be near a McDonalds .. His girlfriend is playing with fucking can opener..

Stockton, CA - Close to Wal-Mart - Close to McDonald's? (within 2 min walk) - Potentially at a mechanic shop / landfill

That's the troll. He's not. Or at least not currently receiving any sponsorship funds or he wouldn't be flat broke living out of his car.

He says Razer, BBC, Origin, Twitch, Amazon, Discord, G2A and most of all DISNEY.

I shit you not he says this shit.

Fucking Stockton? God that place is a shithole! I saw this guy the other day on twitch and thought he could of been near Fresno.........easily the shittiest places in California, no wonder he smokes crack! If I was homeless in the worlds asshole I'd need hard drugs too!

>He's sponsored by Twitch, Amazon, BBC, Disney, Origin and Razer
How?

If he hasn't moved. Across the road from a Chevron dealership and a maccas.

The same way he installs hydrogen cells on cars and improves their efficiency by 60-150% and was Guitar Center's drummer of the year in 2005.

Its an obama phone tent near the walmart

'family friendly environment'

He's not. He used to stream WoW a lot as evidenced by his VODs, so he might have gotten some equipment from one of them. But I think he just uses their logos and shit for his overlay to make himself look better.

he was supposed to start his "job" selling obama phones to people today, and stream it...

and what does he do?
play WoW in his car instead

>somethingsnotquiteright

at least he's not a nigger

He is at a Neighborhood Wal-Mart by the McDonalds with the Obama-Phone tent in the parking lot?

google.com/maps/search/Stockton, CA Wal-Mart/@38.0029791,-121.2931559,288m/data=!3m1!1e3

I know for a fact it's a Neighborhood in Stockton and it's the only one there. He said it was a Neighborhood Wal-Mart last night and that it closed at 10 PM.

this is fucking funny

>at least he's not a nigger
Too bad you are.
Nigger.

We need a local user to show up and meme him acting like a fan

rages so hard when you question him kek

WTF this Disney and BBC lie fucking kidding me also he prob bought wow at that Walmart and was like yo lemme stream it. JFC how does his mind even work.He's trigged as fuck
I got banned after saying "But you smoked crack on stream Disney is smart enough too find that out and not continue with that shit."

I love it when he gets all triggered. No one is there to see this guy do anything other than go down.

PLEASE

YOURE A FUCKING NIGGER
LEARN TO SHILL YOU STUPID GORILLA

that dude is rightly fucked in the head.

LUL. Triggered.

>You're just jealous because I'm doing revolutionary shit in my van

My sides.

FUCK THIS THIS IS GETTING SO GOOD LOL

He's getting triggered!!!

he hasn't stopped streaming a day in his life for over 2 years. he streams his fucking life.

Spam in the chat

so you like BBC? Big Black C*ck

LUL, who is sketchsquadkappa

This guy is literally so delusional that he thinks what he is saying makes perfect sense. It's kind of scary actually.

he is taunting us boys

He's going to end up losing his shit. Mark my words.

he didnt even know bbc was british. LUL

Lol smoked cracked on stream breaking multiple TOS not surprised .. Lol I got hit with a permaban.

clips dot twitch dot tv / RepleteAstuteSquirrelTriHard

This is actually getting good today. He is SUPER desperate and is getting pissed more and more by the actual minute.

why must i be a britfag in britland, i would deliver

THIISSSSSSSSSSSSS

Man he's on a roll today that crack must be hittin hard!

Should've called this 'talkin shit edition' ..

Why's he so angry today!

can we report him to the sponsors?

200 bucks in 2 days? Wtf for real where did that go why he always on E broke begging for gas when he gets donations?

He is literally losing his fucking mind right in front of us.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▓▓▀▀██████▓▄▒▒░░░
░░░▀░░░░░░▀▀▀████▄▒░░░
░░▌░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▓▒░░
░▌░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░▐█▓▒░░░
░▄▓▀█▌░▀██▀▒▄░░░▐▓▓▓▒░
░█▌░░░░░▀▒░░░▀░░░▐▓▒▒░░
░▌▀▒▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▒░░
░▒▄█████▌▒▒░░░░░░░▒▌▒░
░░▓█████▄▒░▒▒▒░░░░░▐░
░░▒▀▓▒░░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▄░
░░▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒░▓░░
░░████▄▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▒░░▐░░
░░░▀██████▓▒▒▒▒▒░▐░

He only got like $130 and he can't get to it because it is in PayPal and he doesn't have a bank account because he doesn't have any money.

I got permabanned because he noo clue how fast he'd lose the sponsorships for being a scum bag druggie.

subs and cheers, it's 200

he's so angry because he lost his lighter and his girlfriend wouldn't help him and when he was looking for it in the back she yelled at him so he started punching her

slowly but surely this guy is losing his fucking grip. and I love it.

someone send him dick pics

that's so tragically funny

can someone ask where his band is?

He must be plugged into power at the place he's crashing. They literally have NO gas so the car can't run and provide electricity.

so you're either desperate for self-promotion, an idiot shill, or someone that cares way too much about someone you don't know. In any case, maybe just stop, thanks

Colon cancer guys

NYPA newfag

What is this shit. 3rd thread since the one I created yesterday and i got a 15 day ban for "raiding"

PancCREOTIC cancer even.

Mock colon cancer guys he will go mental

twiztednative his gf?

It's a prostitute

Yes

Shes fat as fuck

Lol fuck you should have clipped it.

checked dub 466s

His gf said shes emotionally sensitive and her grandpa died of ass cancer

This dudes a wigger

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

Will someone ddos this dude already

Dubs mean do it?

He's such a fucking douche posing as someone intelligent and cares about anything but himself. He's a sociopath I'm starting to think.

And people in IT don't call it S Q L . It's pronounced seequal

It fag here, I say SQL

im recording if you cucks wanna try something

got screen capture ready

I pm'd them cause I was permabanned

Lol he has a database by dell named after hiimmmmm hnnnng

You call it by the 3 letters? I've never heard ANYONE reference it that way.

know your retards bros

lol he's trying to get out of calling us a retard.

can we spam twitch with reports yet?

someone pretend to give him a moneygram donation again, he went into the walmart with the stream last time and got duped in front of us

>was great

go back to india you tech support faggot and kys

>I've had some good experiences in experiences that i've done