"Men always think in terms of fight or flight," >"In fact...

>"Men always think in terms of fight or flight," >"In fact, the most common instinct in the face of this kind of threat is to freeze. If she didn't fight, if she didn't scream, if she was silent and numb, it's because she was petrified.
>"If she went with him quietly, it's because she was afraid for her life. And not just her life - yours and Nancy's and the baby's.
>"In that state of fear she might well have been compliant. She might well have submitted. But that does not mean she consented."

what did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_sex_wars
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Gillian Anderson's pretty based.

the show has a ton of pants-on-head retarded quotes and you pick those rather reasonable ones?
come on user, you can do better

I estimate that in my 25 years of life randoms have offered me help about four times max.

>character recites perfectly reasonable feminist rhetoric
>"what a stupid woman, amirite guise?"
It's crazy how the internet, despite the vast amounts of accessible knowledge it contains, has engendered the laziest, most egregious form of dumb misogynists.

I laughed so hard when /our guy/ Paul gave Stella the beat down in season 3.

She's right, and if you're not thinking 100% with your dick, you can easily tell when a girl is going along because she wants to and when she's going along because she's scared. It's not something that is totally hidden under the surface.

You morons would have a fucking stroke watching American Crime if you're gonna go after this show for being preachy or sexist. The Fall is one of the greatest shows currently airing. Deal with it.

It's crazy how 100 years of male made prosperity made vaginas think they are more than annoying fuckholes.

How about we stop treating women like children that can't speak their mind?

>says the guy who's never fucked a hole

How about you realize that women are different than men and can, in fact, get petrified and go along with unwanted sexual advances out of fear?

Every man from this show is incompetent at best,evil at worst.

>paul spector-killer
>bearded guy-obsessed with stella and incompetent
>2 young policemen- fuck toys
>that wife abuser-wife abuser

The only positive man was the guy who was married to one of the victims but even then he was a doormat.

>neckbeard thinks he has a right to complain while he's pretending facets of human psychology don't exist because of an agenda

How again do you think you're countering SJWs by behaving exactly like them?

I watched three seasons hoping she gets killed.

At least paul gave her a Epic beatdown.

Well the doctor in season 3 was a pretty good guy

hell yeah

the entire first episode trauma call scene with paul was some of the more accurate portrayals of the medical world ive seen, the ed consultant was a great guy

Post webm of Stella getting btfo.

Because they demand to be treated equally

What feminist rhetoric? "If a woman is scared of being raped she'll act like she's scared of being raped?"

I'm glad we have feminism to think of these things for us, I wouldn't recognize how a woman doesn't wanna be raped by me, otherwise.

I have different end goal than SJWs. If my vision is achieved theirs is not by default

Being treated equally =/= that they are flat-out psychologically equal to males

If they aren't equal they should not be treated equally. Feminists should also stop demanding equality. Fucking roasties

"having a partner ensure i have and continue to give consent for the sexual acts being performed" sounds like a fair 'equal right' to ask for

Inequalities don't determine which rights we give humans, if you want that you can move to places like Iran, North Korea, etc. You'd literally start crying and say there was a conspiracy against white males if someone said men shouldn't be allowed to hold public office because they are predisposed toward violence and acting out of pride.

Women always expect guys to just pick up on things.
Use your words.
It's not that we're completely unperceptive, it's that we don't understand how women think or what their reason for actions are.

If women aren't capable of simple things like giving consent they also shouldn't be allowed to vote in elections.

Yeah, and that's pretty shitty, but it's a reality that you're gonna have to live with. Relationships aren't fair and won't ever be.
Most arguments I've heard about in relationships, as well as many in my own relationship, come from the man misunderstanding some subtle female cue shit. It's inevitable.

>Can't read non verbal cues
are you both autistic because it isn't that hard

so should we fill some forms now before having sex?

Its just another straw on the gender war pile. Probably something like selective responsibility.

Before,during and after sex. But keep in mind,a woman retains her right to withdraw consent any time she deems necessary.

The threat of violence determines which rights humans have. The only reason women in the west even have rigths is because white men decided that it was a cool idea.
If a woman said men should not be allowed to hold public office I wouldn't take her seriously because she doesn't have any power to speak of. Even if women collectively had this power they would not use it because they are submissive by nature.

If I were you I wouldn't worry about having sex.

Not my problem that women get raped because they are too meek and submissive to voice their opinion.

>The threat of violence determines which rights humans have.
In 500 AD, sure. Things changed.

>I'm an independent woman
>Until I'm in so much pain and discomfort I can't do things as I did before.
>Why can't modern men act gentlemenly to me when I need it.

Having your cake and eat it too

Maybe he will just shove his cock in your asshole while you are incapable of speaking. Doesn't seem like a big challenge

She means that she wouldn't say no.
You know.
Because of the Implication.

ITT: shut ins unable to recognize nonverbal language cues

>putting a cock in an asshole prevents one from speaking

I always knew most of the people here talked out of their ass.

Yes, you fucking sexist.

Pls tell me what is different. What keeps the next best sandnigger from turning you into his sex slave ?

The show is hilarious because Gillian Anderson wants to be a man so badly. She drinks,she fucks she doesn't say sorry. Also all the police officers are women,what the fuck is up with that? Is the show set in Stella's dream?

Majority of leadership in the western world is comprised of men, yet women still have equal rights and protection (some would argue more than equal) under the law.

Yet men haven't stopped women from voting.

So are they submissive like women, or is it just that in grown up land people don't subscribe to this school of thought?

You are obviously a roasty. Stress situations keep your gender from speaking

>he thinks women are people

Actually women's natural in-group bias is several orders of magnitude higher than men's, meaning women should never be in a serious position of authority.

Good thing I'm a shut-in, so it doesn't matter :^)

It's illegal, meaning that if he gets caught he gets sent to prison for the rest of his life. Him being stronger doesn't give him the right to turn me into a sex slave, it gives him the ability. Rights and ability are different things. I have the ability to murder you with a rock, doesn't mean I have the right to do it.

Dude, just stop being fucking mean to women, alright? Stop having opinions, stop complaining about them and get laid. They're like kittens and I fucking hate when people get angry at them.

GamerGate: the webm

I hold the door for anybody, not just women, because it's rude to slam it someone's face

Carrying bags though, fuck that, that's a bigger "I wanna fuck you" than cumming on her hair while she isnt paying attention

As I have already said. White men thought equality was a great idea and that is the sole reason you can vote.
I never denied that the majority of white men are cucked faggots

Are you talking about indoor kittens or outdoor ones?

>meet a cute girl
>start talking to her
>gradually back her up against a wall
>"You know if I wanted to fuck you I could, right? No one would stop me."
>she's trembling, too frightened to speak
>"Take your clothes off"
>softly crying she removes her clothing
>"Bend over"
>start fucking her in the ass
>explode a shower of cum and shit onto her lower back
>she sobs quietly as I dress
>"Don't tell anyone about this, slut"

I guarantee if you do this you won't get charged with rape.

>softly crying she removes her clothing
FUCKING SLUT

Well,he treated her as equal.

This is my favorite:

>“Why are women emotionally and spiritually so much stronger than men?”
>“Because the basic human form is female. Maleness is a kind of birth defect.”

>I'm scared of being raped, so I'll agree to having sex even though I don't want

100 years of voting rights everyone

Because it's not rape she never said no

HER BODY LANGUAGE WASN'T CLEAR SO IT WASN'T RAPE

>relationships

>Women are stronger than men.
>women have to stop by the road and cry when hearing that trump said a mean thing

Which one is it?

>perfectly reasonable feminist rethoric
>if the woman says "no" to sex and you force it, it's rape
>but if the woman doesn't say anything, it could also be rape
>and the behaviour cues to differentiate this from a normal consenting woman are non-existing

Following her logic every sexual interaction can potentially be rape because the only thing that matters is what the woman claims to feel at that moment.

She was clearly consenting since she was taking off her clothes so I repeat:
FUCKING SLUT

>I'm scared of being called sexist, so I'll post about how women are the real sexists on a Malaysian shadow puppet board

To women emotional vulnerability equals strength

>the threat of violence is not the only thing that keeps Ahmed from raping me
>the only thing that keeps him from raping me is the police and the prison sentence
Does not compute but I I don't expect any logic from roasties.

If there is nobody that keeps niggers under control they decide what's right and wrong. See ISIS.

Nice!

Do you see anything faulty in that logic?
If I hit a girl on the head and stick my cock up her ass while she's dizzy and can't speak, is it not rape?
>>and the behaviour cues to differentiate this from a normal consenting woman are non-existing
W R O N G
literally didn't say that
>silent and numb and goes along quietly
is what you call non-existing behavioural cues? Do you have autism?

Your (legitimate) hatred of third wave feminism has caused you to be totally retarded whenever anything involves women.

After playing 300 hours of japanese videogames aimed at young women, this is exactly what women are into

>implying that shit wouldn't get her pussy fucking soaked like the mariana trench anyway

>Misrepresent some shit
>Make up some other shit
>Argument won!

You Sup Forums cunts are so mentally ill

I am sexist, I hate women who act like children without any agency

Saying "No I dont want to" will make most men back off

Why did season three have to suck so much bros?

>If there is nobody that keeps niggers under control they decide what's right and wrong.
But someone IS keeping them under control, that was literally my point. Are you retarded?

also kerp in mind the man retains the right to withdraw consent as well

It's established early on that she is a misandrist to the bone. No wonder all the roasties on here would agree with her drivel

>every sexual interaction can potentially be rape
Now you understand

This was the entire central conceit of second wave feminism

Learn more: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist_sex_wars

>he thinks ISIS is comparable to western violence
>he thinks that the only way to deter rape is violence and imprisonment

1-ISIS is rooted in Islamic culture, in a war torn land with an entirely different social structure than the west. You might as well say the lack of a threat of violence is why we don't stop to pray towards mecca 5 times a day

2-Educating our kids on basic things like "don't rape" or "how to recognize when not to fuck someone" goes a lot further than imprisoning them.

Dota is better.

My point is that the person keeps them under control by threat of violence. Doesn't matter if this person is the white police/men or Al-Bagdadi and his generals. They determine what's right and wrong. If they think women should be allowed to vote then that's law.

Well let me re-phrase it
>and the behaviour cues to differentiate this from a normal consenting woman can be non-existent
What if the woman is shy and quiet? What if she wants but is kind of nervous? Stella's argument is supported entirely by subjective and unfalsiable reasoning, which in practice means that anything can be rape.

And you can easily find feminist articles saying that it's not even necessary to be quiet and meek, a woman happily asking the man for sex can still be rape (see mattress "fuck my lopsided ass" girl).

>all the roasties on here

>It's established early on that she is a misandrist
I don't remember that. Seems like she sleeps around with every man she meets.

i remember getting help pushing my car thats battery emptied on a main road

i think that was about it, except for doctors and nurses etc who are obligated

>ISIS is rooted in Islamic culture, in a war torn land with an entirely different social structure than the west. You might as well say the lack of a threat of violence is why we don't stop to pray towards mecca 5 times a day
I don't quite follow you but yes the only thing that keeps sandniggers from establishing a worldwide caliphate is the threat of violence.

>Educating our kids on basic things like "don't rape" or "how to recognize when not to fuck someone"
Does absolutely nothing to protect your pussy from unwanted intruders if you don't make it clear you don't want them

>What if the woman is shy and quiet? What if she wants but is kind of nervous?
Those are different cases. Trust me user, I've been in this situation, if you're not deliriously focused on sticking your cock in some hole, it's easy to tell whether she's wanting it or not.

>And you can easily find feminist articles saying that it's not even necessary to be quiet and meek, a woman happily asking the man for sex can still be rape (see mattress "fuck my lopsided ass" girl).
Those feminists are insane. The woman in the OP is also insane, it's just this one quote that is actually not wrong.

As someone who has seen way too many rekt threads on Sup Forums, I will say that women do tend to do the wrong thing in life or death situations.

>Group of guys and girls
>Suddenly incoming runaway car
>Men all correctly jump away from the car
>Women either freeze or run further into the car's path

And when guys start hitting them, they just freeze up and take it instead of running and calling for help.

OP girl is retarded for thinking that all men can't comprehend a woman being irrational, though.

>you can't fuck something you hate
Where do mulatto kids come from then

>>“Why are women emotionally and spiritually so much stronger than men?”
>>“Because the basic human form is female. Maleness is a kind of birth defect.”
>“Why are women emotionally and spiritually so much stronger than men?”
>“Because the basic human form is female. Maleness is a kind of birth defect.”
That is an actual quote from the show and in the comment I replied to.

But you are a cuck. Check mate

I am not a cuck. You, however, are a virgin.

They are not capable of rational thought and shouldn't be allowed to decide about the fate of nations

agreed. if you don't have at least three rape charges on your record you may as well start building the cuck shed