So Nikolas Cruz was a racist, virgin, animal killing Trump supporter

so Nikolas Cruz was a racist, virgin, animal killing Trump supporter.

ITT: Fuck Donald Trump

inb4 false flag, jewish conspiracy etc etc

yea fuck this faggot was weak, everything trump espouses is weakness, not the strength he pretends to project

then why was he part of the resist movement?

HES BEEN PLANNING THIS A LONG TIME
AND THE LEFT HAS A HISTORY OF TRYING TO LOOK LIKE THEY ARE FROM THE RIGHT

He was a registered democrat you fucking kike.

samefag

FUCK YOU
kill yourself
go back to r-e-d-d-i=t

what ever you say you treasonous america hating bastard

Dipshit

>treasonous
>america-hating
awww someone's a widdle angwy that one of his own did what we all fucking know will happen from time to time. FUCK YOU you unamerican treasonous fuck

STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY! STOP MAKING FUN OF DADDY!

what ever pussy, get a life

DELETE THIS

>snopes

I honestly don't understand why it matters what his political opinions were.
When I see Antifa committing fuckery, I don't then think my girlfriend is also a criminal terrorist because she's a Democrat.
When I see the history of the kkk, I don't think that I want to kill or beat niggers because I'm republican.
Seriously, why does it matter?

i like how any time you're given proof you just go "the proof is fake"

Because nobody cares about reality and we're all just rooting for our team

How is this proof, tho?

Democrats were the kkk historically speaking...

so he's a badass who doesn't waste his time with sluts, doesn't pretend that animals are people, and put a bunch of whiny snowflakes in their place.

we need more brave men like him

This 1000%

Just like the photo that was used as "proof" when your lugenpresse jew media claimed he was part of a right-wing militia, you fucking shills use a picture of a guy in a mask with no facial features visible. This is so transparent of a shill operation that even retarded normies should be able to call bullshit.

>alt right
>mask

lol

>Snopes
>shows zero proof to debunk

He is a registered Democrat. In fact 94% of mass shootings are from registered democrats. Which makes sense since you have to be mentally unstable to vote democrat.

It's Lügenpresse
And "presse" pretty much means "media"
You basically said "lie-media jew media"

thank you! alphas be running scared, fags and slags keeping their mouths shut. nigs reconsidering their self importance and a government that finally has the balls to say no to hordes of screaming sanctimonious moralfags. the beta revolt rises. there is nothing anyone can do.

Youre a fucking mongoloid.

u wont do shit. you can't even say the word 'gun' out loud without crying.

Kinda funny how the supposed "White supremacist's" victims were 90% white.

Hey don't get angry. you MAGA types get angry and *BAM**BAM**BAM**BAM**BAM**BAM**BAM**BAM**BAM**BAM**BAM**BAM**BAM**BAM**BAM**BAM**BAM*

we got a school full of dead kids. stay calm now, you treasonous shit

>he was a Dem
K
would love to see your source.

I hope the criminals will abide by all these new gun laws after Congress passes them.

its not anger, its just effective problem solving.

never said that, read my post again shit-for-brains

Where is your proof hes a domocrat?
Protip:hes not.

White supremacists are pretty dumb so it's no wonder that he didn't really think that part through.

faggot

no u

Yeah its only that and all the people he went to school with and his host family saying he was trump loving racist. Weird.

>never said that, read my post again shit-for-brains
Lel

Criminals are not shooting up schools, retard. Autists with access to legal weapons are.

Not sure if anyone else has noticed this (probably) but I'm seeing a lot less MAGA-tier threads anymore; be it for or against Trump.
Is it Moderators/Janitors or is it something else?

shut your whore mouth you moodkilling snitch

>criminals break laws so we shouldnt have them
Are you an anarchist?

>Criminals are not shooting up schools
Oh, Cruz wasn't a criminal?
So I guess the Broward County Sheriff's Dept went to see him those 39 times just to ask him how his day was going? You shit-for-brains cunt.

Butthurt nigger detected.

there is no source, user. you are arguing with a bot.

Aww, you typed that thinking it doesn't make you sound like a complete retard. That's cute ;D

Oh look this fucking thread again. What a surprise some ponyboy eurotrash, or maybe in some cases a redditier with a personal vendetta says whatever they can spout on an image board to incite "NOT MUH PRESIDENT" is at it again. Go back to your hobble you shit tier troll. Take all the others with you. Faggots are worse than trap OPs. On second thought stop envying a kid for doing what you wanted to and kill your fucking self.

yo, why are we defending a guy who shot up a bunch of his classmates for no fucking reason?

yet somehow he was able to walk into a gun store and buy an AR-15 with no problem.

Powerful counter arguement.

Why is he able to purchase A LEGAL rifle, then you fuck boy?

Double dubs Mah brother.

he is right, tho. you guys keep talking about how "criminals will ignore the laws" as if that is the issue. the kid bought an at-15 legally from a gun store that has since been shut down. he didn't trade crack for it on the black market, he didn't imbed himself with MS13 to get access to their arsenal; we walked into a gun store, put cash on the counter, and walked out with a gun. all we are saying is, maybe he should not have been able to do that?

And somehow he was able to be the subject of tips to the FBI which repeatedly id'd him as a potential threat, and not get arrested for making terrorist threats.
Sounds like we need FBI reform, not gun reform.

>literal fake news

Orlando and las vegas shhoters at lease were registered republicans. Take your infowars shit post back to Sup Forums

I was responding to you behaving like a retard, not countering an argument. First, you'd have had to put forth an actual argument (and maybe spell the word 'argument' correctly, too).

Because the government failed and laws failed. Make more. They will fail too. Gun free zones are a fail. Youd think the liberals would love this kid, hes mentally ill and issued a bunch of late-term abortions for free.

shut the fuck up

Good job on naming 2 republicans

I know this is Sup Forums meme bullshit, but let me draw your attention to just one of them which will hopefully illustrate why this is fake and why I am not going to do all of them:

I'm not sure how Seung-Hui Cho could have been a "registered Democrat" given that:

a) He was Korean national with permanent residency status, not a U.S. citizen.

b) He lived all of his adult life in Virginia, a state which does not record party affiliation in the voter registration process.

now anthony we had a talk about this

I mean if we want to be autistic about the word 'criminal' it usually implies someone has committed a crime and has been charged and prosecuted.

Cops going out to talk to someone with mental issues and clearly being 51/50 doesn't mean he was a 'criminal' you shit for brains cunt.

lock him up was better

Stop supporting fake as fuck shit, you can google these things, mongoloid.

sure kid

He looked like he had mental retardation or fetal alcohol syndrome. He was a faggot ass nigger though. Anyone who supports Trump is.

shut the fuck up

Youre fucking retarded

sure kid

this retarded

sure kid

sure kid

me

Wow, what a well thought rebuttal.

sounds just as retarded as the last time you posted it

how did you determine samefagging? because two posts agreed?

sure kid

sure kid

Oh its the "sure kid"/"this retarded" guy. Awesome. You still just making repatative inane posts becuase you cant even begin to defend your postion?

sure kid

or was it alt-right posing as antifa? how do you prove one over the other?

sure kid

Nice trips of truth. Argument over

this retarded

To all of the buttcrabby women in this thread what are you doing to outlaw the use of cars because they are far more dangerous and arguably less necessary than guns. Cars kill more people a day and man was fine without them for thousands of years. Also if you support abortions and oppose killing youre a clown.

this retarded

stay mad kid

Kek

>snopes
>do any research

Your response is still just as valid.

sure kid
u
r
e

k
i
d

xon't need to defend anything kid
stay mad

stay mad

he lied on number 11 of the application and with no access to a background check for mental health he lied and was able to obtain it lying on atf forms makes you a criminal didn't stop cruz

>being this obvious of a shill

"criminals will ignore the laws" IS the issue, dipshit. Christ, it's like I'm trying to explain this shit to a 3 year-old. You're clearly not at a level of reading comprehension ability to be able to handle this discussion, so kindly fuck off.

Crus, nicolas

Good thing the shooters name is nikolas cruz. Keep shilling that infowars made fake news though.

your friends at lolifox miss you anthony