How to find a conservative girlfriend?

To those of you in pol who managed to do it, how? Where did you meet?

I'm at a loss since my last conservative GF got turned into a liberal pot smoking whore who started fucking her boss.

Seems like its impossible to find someone with decent morals nowadays since the only places you can find people from the opposite sex is in clubs.

It's like asking where you can find a stash of a million bucks user

I'm sure there's a few out there but they aren't for you.

you'll have a good chance of finding one at a church

Just find a impressionable or easily manipulated submissive woman and she'll like whoever you like..

Once they find out that you browse an anime image board you can count your validation days goodbye.

she should
>good relationship with father
>qt but not too hot
>not that intelligent thus moldable
>five years younger than you

what I'm currently working on

Stop being a beta bitch for starters

>whore who started fucking her boss.

sounds like she wanted a real man that can actually give her good sex, not a beta-cuck like yourself

SLIDE IT!

OP you in college? Join college republicans or one of those type of clubs.

look outside of the west.

>
Lol, except that I'm 6 ft and ripped as fuck. He was twice her age with a dad bod, looks like a retarded spawn of a frog and an Aboriginal. She left him because he had money and time. Unfortunately I have neither of those because I'm busting my ass in University.

*left me for him

I have to agree with this user.

I have tried to find a conservative girl with no luck. I have a girl now that was absolutely clueless about politics (still is) but follows my lead and respects my opinions. She's voting Trump and we wear MAGA hats together.

Oh, they're out there. They're more common than you think...

How about you stop being a faggot first OP

Got this picked out but shes 3 years younger not 5.

there are 2 avenues

1. very stupid girlfriend

not very smart, easily moldable. sounds like your exgf. which brings me to downside: easily moldable. they have no real obligations to a school of thought and will just follow vagina over anything

2. incredibly smart gf

very smart gf. naturally redpilled due to logic and reasoning, and also not a christ worshipper. hard to find since entire world is mentally retarded, but a good catch to hold on to

go redpill one yourself

Make one.

I'm working on one right now; When Sanders loses the nomination, she'll fuck right off out of the liberal camp entirely.

Got this. Except she's 3 years older than me. Bretty nice desu senpai, she got her degree in graphic design at a legit art school, paid off her $50k student loan by staying at home with her parents and working. Shes got a big lifted truck, and likes literally everything I do.

We just had a mutual friend that thought we would match really well, been together for 4 years now. We're both from San Diego but met out in Texas, and now we just moved back out to cali.

This. I'm legit thinking about pretending to be religious and finding a virgin christian cunt. I'm sick of dating whores.

SPBP

>intelligent
>obviously not a Christian

Cool hat

This is what I did. She's younger and in college (finally graduating) so there were a few rough moments when teachers/students planted wacky ideas in her head. Thankfully she's about to enter the real world.

Josh?

Right here OP

Robert?!

>pretending to be religious
>finding a cunt

May your penis become excruciatingly painful and then fall off.

Traditional girl activities
> ballet
> figure skating
> piano
> horseback riding

I turned her conservative. Be man and take control of your relationship. Don't be a

>Horse girl
"he who buggers a flame burns his penis"

First you humbly submit yourself to God and get in a right relationship with him.

Then you can begin to humbly ask him for a wife.

>>Horse girl

Love of horses?

She is GUARANTEED to have SEVERE daddy issues.

>She left me for him because he had money and time. Unfortunately I have neither of those because I'm busting my ass in University.

Losers always whine and make excuses. Winners go home and fuck the prom queen.

Sounds like you need to stop being a little bitch. No wonder she left you

Show her da dubs

Church

>submit yourself

That is what we call a "work."

You cannot save yourself. There is nothing you can do to receive salvation. It is a gift ONLY to the elect.

>Church

Single mom utopia.

Seriously, if they are there and single, it is because they are looking for childcare and children's programs/daycare.

Go to your local Mall/Shopping Centre and yell out "Make me a fucking sandwich bitch!" then you wait, and after she delivers you a sandwich you slap her across the cheek (open handed of course, be a gentleman) you wait and see what her reaction is. If she should cower then presto you have your new girlfriend.

No shit. Don't pick women with kids.

Girls aren't supposed to be conservatives. All women should be liberals. This is why they shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Enjoy your autism babies.

Nice fiver you got there.

However, beyond that, aren't you just DYING to be bound into 18 years worth of child support payments for the child of another man?

>Love of horses?
>She is GUARANTEED to have SEVERE daddy issues.

nah, it's just repressed sexuality. the ripped muscles of the horse represent masculinity to these girls.

I started going to church again recently after a break up and I've seen a few pretty cute girls but how do you initiate conversation with them?

this image gets me every fucking time ahaha

Just go to church.

A quint of fives can't state lies.

>Just go to church.

Like I said. If a woman is there and single, she is a single mother.

Hey ladies, aren't Jews the worst?

thats funny most of the girls i know that love horse riding and horses all became lesbians.

Like I said earlier, SERIOUS daddy issues.

1. Find daddys girl.
2. Look in rural area.
3. Avoid girls with parents in government jobs.

kek

>good relationship with her father

This is so fucking important

Get her before the commies get to her first, user.

You dont find one you make one.

If your girl doesnt conform to your views then she isnt right for you.

Join a frat, be around trumpbros, and just watch the pussy come around.

"you look pretty bored/excited."

say this regardless of how they look then give some opinions on the speaker and his opinions. Remember that your body language, including your voice, is more important than the actual words you say. Women are gifted at picking up on body language and it doesn't benefit you to be ignorant on what attractive body language is. Just act laid back but perceptive and willing to drop the girl at any moment and you're good

>Date someone who has yet to be warped into a feminist
>Build up your position as a respected authentic figure in her eyes
>Oppose feminism as nonsense to her