Meanwhile, while the west is busy submitting to Islam and abandoning God for fedoras...

Meanwhile, while the west is busy submitting to Islam and abandoning God for fedoras, China is projected to be the largest Christian nation within a decade.

christianpost.com/news/china-largest-christian-population-world-200-million-believers-despite-crackdown-166718/

Where were you when China saved Christian Civilization?

God bless China.

Reconquista Portuguesa quando?

em breve

>projections

China shouldn't leave their traditional Chinese religions
China, oppose the jewish subversion

>christianpost.com

Hmmmmmmmmmm

>Christian Civilization?

European """"""""""culture"""""""""""" was entirely built by Arab cuckspawn

Let that sink in.

*crusades against you*

>traditional chinese religion

burning paper money and worshiping muh ancestors aren't a religion though. sure asian paganism is better than christ-cuckery but its pretty much atheism mixed with pagan superstition.

abrahamic faiths are the only ones that fill a natural void and inherently different from folk religions in outlook.

>christians killing white people
nothing new though

>p*gans
>white

look at how jewish this comment is
JUST LOOK AT IT

>christians hating white people
nothing new though

>mfw the majority of white supremacists belong to this anti-white religion

Christianity is the white man's religion, get over it p*gan savage

eh i'm an atheist *tips fedora* and think science should replace religion but my point is traditional religions are a meme.

the god of abraham is pretty much unique in the world because it provides a coherent meaning/purpose to life and offers answers every other religion doesn't talk about.

>it provides a coherent meaning
>anything I can't explain is because of God lol

>Christianity is white
>he worships a dead sandnig NEET

yeah i have a few friends who subscribe to it, and went very religious to endure tragedy/misfortune and can see it help provide them meaning in those situations.

not a bad thing from a therapeutic standpoint imo.

all christianity has ever done in history is killing white people
get over it
you are simply quoting your shitty book and then ignoring the thirty years war

also, please explain to me why christians forcibly converted european pagans while allowing the jews to stay

>"b-but we expelled the jews"
in some few countries, on occasions
still doesn't explain why judaism is still here while european paganism was completely wiped out

also i dont give a shit about that jews hates jesus
in fact christians love jews and christian support is the only reason for israel's continued existence

your time is up christian scum
europe is waking up

My mandarim teacher is christian. She's Taiwanese. Her family is buddhist, and so she was when young.

This triggers me.

stay mad pagan cocksucker

>
>offers answers every other religion doesn't talk about

Like, for example...?

>The exponential growth of the Christian faith in China can be traced back to two moments in modern Chinese history, according to Yu.
uuh, i said nothing

>gets presented with facts
>resorts to namecalling
i bet your first thought after reading this comment is going to be to parrot what i just said

>>mfw the majority of white supremacists belong to this anti-white religion
That is blatantly false though, racists are atheist in the vast majority of cases. If you need confirmation for that, take a look at Sup Forums or /r/donald.
The few Christians I know go out of their way to donate money to charity for shitskin countries, one couple even adopted two malnourished children from Guatemala and raised them. Also, some of the largest supporters of refugee cuckoldry in Germany are, ironically, the Christian churches.

Chinese Communist Party hates religion

The Christian churches in China are pawns of the government, the "Catholics" there aren't even allowed to recognise the Holy See as an authority. They are constantly surveyed and used by the party.

It's fake christianity, given that they don't accept bishops appointed by the pope

>all christianity has ever done in history is killing white people
you snowniggers literally kept europe in the tribal age and kept europe locked in constant war for centuries, you're the greatest murderers of europeans in history

>you are simply quoting your shitty book and then ignoring the thirty years war
at least we have a book, unlike you who bases his """religion""" on christian sources because you dumb niggers were too dumb to invent writing

>still doesn't explain why judaism is still here while european paganism was completely wiped out
because Europeans converted to a correct religion and left behind the goat fucking backwardness that is paganism, they weren't genocided.

>in fact christians love jews and christian support is the only reason for israel's continued existence
Israel exists because of America's support, its politics not religion you dipshit

>your time is up
still the strongest religion in the world LARPer

Catholicism is also still growing in Africa. It was shrinking in the US, but all of the new spics and flips are changing that. My family is doing its part; the men in my family have a little bit of a tendency to marry and convert non-Catholic women.

Yurp is fucked tho. Yurp's new religion is multikulti.

>culture is created by exchanges with those around you
Stop the fucking presses

WE

>majority of white supremacists belong to this anti-white religion
They also tend to have daddy issues. Do you know your father?

>neo-paganism

>employed
Philosopher and suspected (later convicted) leader of an insurgency
>educated
He converse with the priests in the temple at age 12, and his wisdom surpassed theirs.
>trained
He was a trained carpenter.

Jesus may have been a hippie terrorist transvestite, but he was no NEET.

that picture is a literal lie

>you snowniggers literally kept europe in the tribal age and kept europe locked in constant war for centuries, you're the greatest murderers of europeans in history
>mfw christians literally have to lie and make up new things in history to cover up all the destruction they have caused in europe

>you dumb niggers were too dumb to invent writing
christian education

>because Europeans converted to a correct religion
so your definition of correct religion is a religion that protects jews and kills europeans?

>Israel exists because of America's support, its politics not religion you dipshit
it has been proven that republicans who are mainly christian have very warm feelings towards jews

>LARPer
see pic

this
and the Pagan wasn't able to give a proper answer

Underrated post. Have a Yu mon ami :)

>In 50 years China will have Christian ISIS groups attacking the Middle East

>China
>Religion

Haha good one OP

wtf I love china now