I am getting kicked out of my house by my parents. I'm 19 years old and I have no way of financially supporting myself...

I am getting kicked out of my house by my parents. I'm 19 years old and I have no way of financially supporting myself. I have only a highschool education and about a year worth of college credits. I dropped out of college recently because I have a drug and alcohol problem. How do I find a job and apartment in such little time since I have no money whatsoever. I could find temporary living arrangements with other family but not for a long time. What should I do with my life. Should I just an hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>an hero
>stream it

So its your parents house not yours...

Eat the hearts of your parents to gain their strength, and then use that strength to raise a child of your own, and then when that child is of age, let him or her eat your heart to gain your strength, so that he or she may have his or her own strong children who will eat his or her heart.

1) stop doing drugs and alcohol

2) start APPLYING (not looking) for jobs nearby, keep going until you have enough for you to work enough to afford rent where you are.

3) check craigslist and couchsurfers.com for temporary places to stay or cheap rent situations

4) forgive your parents

Yes, i have lived here for 19 years of my life.

yes you should kys, what is happening to you is definitely the worst thing thats ever happened to anybody in the world
faggot

Well, obviously your first step is to get a job, Knucklehead. Also, you need to work on your problems. They’re probably kicking you out because they’re tired of your shit. Time to grow up and adresss your issues. Once you sort yourself out and you have some income get some roommates and your own place.

Are you fat and/or ugly? If yes an hero, if not become a qt trap and sell that boipussy

honestly, I would an hero

Why are you being kicked out?

This guy gets it. I came here just to type this.

Hang yourself Jew boy

youtube.com/watch?v=U2bNXrVubrE

irrelevant

So you're a drug addict, drunk and college dropout. You're fucked.

try to reason with your parents. Tell them you will stop drinking and doing drugs if they will let you stay, and get a job or get back on track with some form of education.

Your parents are probably just trying to give you some though love, cause you are headed nowhere... embrace it, tell them you understand, but you need their help if you are going to succeed.

I've already had many chances and told them that I'll stop over and over. I fucked myself this time and there's no way I'm staying.

ok, i am sorry to hear that. You will need to do as this guy says then:
- if you don't the next 19 years of your life is going to be shit.
Clean up - get a job, then go back to your parents in a year. Tell them you don't blame them, show them you have improved. And then ask for help to get an education.

I won't lie, it is going to suck, but embrace it as a life lesson. You can do it :)

Thank you for the positivity. I will try to get my shit together.

you are welcome - you can be back on track in a few years, make the most of your life user :)

Find a job running a cnc machine. They pay good they provide O/T and you will have some room to grow. Its kind of boring work, but you will start out at 15-17 per hour depending on where you are located.

How do I go about doing that.

Also my buddy set me up with an interview for insurance sales. Any thoughts?

>19
>no way of financially supporting myself
Fuck you, OP, I left home at 16, got a fucking job and never looked back.
>tfw now I'm 63

Roommates. Join a fraternity anyway.