There's obviously NSA monitoring here, if not FBI. They'd be stupid not to

There's obviously NSA monitoring here, if not FBI. They'd be stupid not to.

I just want to ask why you, the shill, think it's worth it.
Do you think you're doing this for the betterment of this nation, or do you just do it for money? Keep in mind even if you do agree with Sup Forums, by serving any dishonest government's agenda you're an enemy of mankind and are contributing to our society's extinction.

I don't shill, I just want to piss you guys off sometimes

Well it's fucking working butthole

unpaid shill engaging in memetic psyops to guarantee my position in Soros' NWO :^)

Need you guys to get your motivation from somewhere

What kind of faggotry have you been responsible for here?

Bring it on faggot, the NWO will never happen

Believing in the card carrying may may

Sometimes i forget to cosplay properly and I break out of the circle jerk. Sorry pol.

Also, though I support trump 100%, the inane bs from here, it's like a weird fanfiction zone. Remember the habbenings?

what if i told you i was only pretending to shill to make you think there were shills so you would do something instead of speculate if shills existed and if you needed to do something

>Spend 20 years training with the most elite special forces
>Forced to read: KEK JIDF ((())) all day

We are the 99%

How can they tell what's satire or not?

Man I've been here to long to keep track of it all

>Would that then make me think JIDF/FBI/NSA aren't actually here?

Yeah, no.

It will if you keep being a cucked faggot shill!

Sup Forums is a satirical board you moron, no one takes this shit seriously

99% of this board. You guys are weird. It's weird here because this isn't what conservatives outside of the internet believe (which you guys label cucks).

I miss the bad habbening prediction threads.

Oh he used the word cuck everyone. Its like he has been here for a whole six months

>lelsy

why would they monitor a board that datamines for them

We are not conservatives

From now on I'm only going to believe what Australians say since they only shitpost the truth, unlike you mangy dirty Canadians.

>says an user who thought clopping was satirical and just rule 34

The shilling is real.

RIP Trumpeter.

Oh sorry, neo-reactionary exiles from /r/lereddit

my bad.

HAHA!

I can post this picture and normies don't even fucking know whats going on.

USAP for life.

Never been on reddit friend, but how new are you?

implying they won't just purge you like the commies did to their gang of useful idiots

They exist here and they also watch you jack off, dildo, or hairbrush yourselves.

>Spend 20 years training to be in the FBI
>Get assigned to monitor Sup Forums and watch autists post memes all day

It cost nothing to generate the tripcode. fucking redditors forget that Sup Forums made a tripcode generator. It took 15 minutes on one core to find the hash for trump.

Same, Soros is s great man.

Life is good

>implying they aren't the ones posting the memes

You just don't get it, do ya? You ARE the memes.

I post here to keep my sanity.

buy Lenovo, you can opt out of getting an integrated webcam

we will turn them from the inside out.
they will work for our benefit before its is all over.

i miss skyking threads

>20 years training

Alphabet fags would like to think their job is that hard and special.

>Every day i get up at 4:00 am
>drive to gas station, load up on redbulls and chip fuel
>go 90 miles to the NSA facility
>I work in the "jerkfag" dept, we deal with sites like the chans and reddit.
>i use brazilian proxies but sometimes im turk just to record my weekly reply quota, what you all would call 'bait'
>everyone has a good time in the office, we share the best posts with each other
>fun fact: a sizeable number of posters from a certain country down-under are registered and surveiled pedophiles

im voting for hillary. she will be exonerated and you will all be guantanamode. have a nice day.

>It took 15 minutes on one core to find the hash for trump
You can find an hash that generates Trump in the tripcode but to find the same identical tripcode you need more than 15 minutes and a single core, unless that guy literally picked the first hash that the program barfed to him (I hope it's not the case, it would be retarded imho). I always use ## and everyone else should too, if they're not just using a throwaway tripcode.

>They'd be stupid not to.

Why the fuck would they waste resources on a bunch of white neckbeards in their 20's on an anime imageboard calling each other cucks 24/7?

>implying it doesn't turn me on
>implying the thought of an FBI special agent tasked to watch me jack off doesn't make my dick diamonds

Every once in a while, I'll put some Saran Wrap over the laptop, log into Facebook, and cum buckets all over the camera so whatever soul-less government weirdo is watching me just had to watch me blow a load on their face.

Checked. So you're the hero we need? And probably deserve?

They do it because they're totally evil and they have no soul.

They do it because they're part of the armies of Satan on earth. He has deceived them into thinking he will protect them from God's wrath. He has deceived them into thinking whatever trinkets he gives them is worth the loss of their eternal soul.

What a pity. To stand before him on judgment day and know that you were a petty foot soldier in the army of a defeated foe.

For shame.

fake and gay, we all know Guantanamo is a spook and never physically existed in the first place.

Sup Forums is just satire

what the oz gets to be pedo and i cant even shitpost for my country??

faggot

if you're using proxies then at least give me some rares

Maybe because you autisticshits cant do it on your own

It was one of the first ones. I ran it for TRUMP too. Also the logic used in the copypasta is that it would cost 1000 dollars worth of cloud computing time or a couple faggots could use their GPU for a week or two. That doesn't make sense. If you could do it on a few GPUs, it wouldn't cost 1000 dollars of compute time.

>kek

There was a guy from NSA who provided proof the other day. He even wrote in cursive so you know he was at least 35-40+

Why did they waste resources on dumping a bunch of gas into New York subways? Why did they waste a bunch of resources forcing a leak in Hanford?

Hahahha. How deluded/obsessed are Sup Forums-tards? Stop letting your paranoia govern your life and accomplish something w/ your limited years.

>or hairbrush yourselves
Let me in on this oldfag meme please

Thank you based user. I made a thread weeks ago about things we can do to subvert cultural Marxism and redpill the masses. I was called a fag and idealist. Sup Forums is lazy.

Of course the feds are here. They fucking love naked cartoon girls and rare pepes.

No one important gives a shit about 4/pol/ anymore. You just self-volunteer to be a scapegoat for 8/pol/, that's why Twitter fags rage about you even though nothing but shitposting happens here.

The NSA and shills follow 8/pol/, there aren't any here. Just bored and/or drunk shitposters and lazy trolls.

who is this semen demon?

source

Fuck off back to your dead 8gag

You will come to my side eventually, I looj forward to it
No worries user we will take back this world

ali bumbaye ali bumbaye

Are these good guns?

But until Trump gets elected president is there anything else we could do?

Buy a good accurate rifle

I haven't posted anything, it's all my little brother shitposting on my pc while I'm away at college.

Wait, things must get worst before they get better, trump probably will not win I must be honest. Things are not bad enough yet to do much friend. If trump wins there will be outrage, if he loses there will be outrage. The tension is building

I wish I could sell out the normies and do surveillance on them. NSA pls hire me.

Why hire a traitor?

Clinton can't even beat out a 70 year old Vermont Jew who won't attack her. I think Trump has a good shot. All we need is more shit like what's happening in San Jose. We're closing the gap with Clinton. I think we have a great shot.

>They'd be stupid not to.
>implying anything useful or purposeful will ever come out of this board.

Why save unredpillable SJWs, numale cucks, niggers and old people who can't technology? Why be on their side?

the NSA monitors the entire world's communications

the fuck do you think is so special about Sup Forums? they know what you sent in your first email to santa

I love you all , we just cant be seen together , you know how it is.

A side? What side did I choose

I really do wonder about this seriously. I try to post red pill stuff on twitter from time to time on twitter in a popular hashtag and only get responses back from people who agree, I can't help but wonder those people are genuine or shills. One account that followed me was a Bernie propaganda spam bot that posts something like every 5 minutes.

Well keep your hope strong friend, but don't be disappointed

shilling is outsourced to private companies who have a combo of scripts and live people

the threads we see every day are generally scripted and the people use Ntrepid clients to post anonymously with your standard techniques (consensus cracking, sliding, etc.)

>consensus cracking

this is one of those thought terminating cliches and it feeds into paranoia.