Will they get independence? What will Spain do?

Will they get independence? What will Spain do?

>inb4 someone posts CIA saying "Spain?"

They can't do it if they will succed the entire europe will again try to get their ''independence''

>implying that they won't

Did Britannia win against mainland Europa yet again

I'm not Catalan but I do support Catalan independence -well, I support the will of the majority, which in this case means independence. I think they will get it because most people in Spain wouldn't accept any kind of military intervention.

Why does Catalonia want to be independent?

"Why does the USA want to be independent?" - King George III

So you're saying that Catalonia wants to be independent because it doesn't have representation in the British parliament?

They are richer than the average, which means they pay more taxes, even though it's also more expensive to live in Catalonia. This money goes to poorer regions like Andalusia and Extremadura. The problem is that Andalusia and Extremadura have been receiving money for decades but they've been unable to develop. On the contrary, the money they receive has created a lack of entrepreneurship.

Besides, they claim to have a distinct culture. While it's true, it would also be true for other regions which however don't want to be independent, so it's kind of an excuse to make the whole thing look like it's not just about the money.

Unironically yes. Not British no, but they do want "No taxation without representation"

No, Apply the law
1. Traidor e indocumentado
2. They are not the majority

>they pay more taxes

FALSE, the taxes are paid by individuals, not by territories. They have received a lot of investments from the central government. Their industry developed thanks to that investments and to protectionist measures that were harmful for the rest of the country

>1. Traidor e indocumentado
¿Traidor por qué? Me parece una estupidez mantener esta entelequia que actualmente España así porque sí. No sé si te has dado cuenta, pero esto es una casa de putas donde cada uno tira para su lado porque se cree que su pueblo es mejor que el vecino. Pues muy bien, a tomar por culo España y que cada perro se lama su pijo. Y lo mismo diría de cualquier país cuya existencia realmente no aporta nada a sus ciudadanos.

>2. They are not the majority
No, los cojones.

>FALSE, the taxes are paid by individuals, not by territories.

That's what I said.
They pay more taxes = Catalans pay more taxes.

They have higher incomes, so they pay more taxes. Andalusians and Extremadurans have lower incomes, so they pay less. And let's not forget that the black economy is almost the rule in the rural areas from MAdrid to the south.

>50.1% wants independence
>3.75 million people will be forced to live in a """"""""country"""""""" they don't want to.

>They are richer than the average, which means they pay more taxes, even though it's also more expensive to live in Catalonia. This money goes to poorer regions like Andalusia and Extremadura. The problem is that Andalusia and Extremadura have been receiving money for decades but they've been unable to develop. On the contrary, the money they receive has created a lack of entrepreneurship.
So, like Madrid

El 47'8% no es mayoría

But that happens in every country in the world, if that is a valid reason for a territory to secede maybe the citizens of Pozuelo should have a referendum. Or in my house, I don't want to pay taxes for poorer people

.1% wants independence
.75 million people will be forced to live in a """"""""country"""""""" they don't want to.

>49.9% don't want independence
>3.76 million people will be forced to live in a """"""""country"""""""" they don't want to.

And anyway, it's more than 50.1% that want independence.

>So, like Madrid
Probably. So?

>it's more than 50.1% that want independence

Por qué mientes?

Hopefully they and every other independence movement in Europe and the rest of the world will succeed, Transylvania included
That is a good thing you irredentist

ITT: butthurt spaniards who know they're country will be third-world tier without Catalonia.

Ni dejando votar a chavales de 16 años con el cerebro lavado saldrá más del 50%
Fuck off chink

They had a referendum in 2014 too and it didn't do shit.

Como eivissenc que soy me gustaría una independencia con todos los países catalanes como una corona de Aragón pero en república o una anexión alemana o francesa ( solo de mi isla)

Valencia would never agree on that

nor would we probably, just a fantasy of mine, annexation is probably a more realistic idea

As a Valencian I'd gladly take Eivissa as an overseas territory of the Reich of Valencia.

We'll make a bridge between Dénia and The Vil·la and make a new highway from Valencia City to the Ville of Eivissa, AP-B Autopista del Bacalao.

All that matters in the Catalan independence issue is whether we will get Anna Simon or Danae Boronat nudes desu

This

separatism is autism

>This post coming from the Faroe Islands

Ayyyy kek

mediterranean reich sounds way better desu

>Will they get independence?
no
>What will Spain do?
not give them independence

When will the eternal c*stillian be stopped?

We left because Crown control was bad for American (((merchants)))

Mediterranian Reich(ne) under Valencian Rule.

Valencia is the desilusional part of the crown

>WE WUZ CID N SHIET

Valencia was the joy of the crown, and besides, we don't reverence the Cid that much, Jaume I accomplished the same thing the Cid did in 2 years in a few months, and lasting till Felip V took our furs.

>joy
jewel

That may be true but the rightfull capital should be barcelona

This is what Catalonya would've been if Castillians minded their own fucking business.

Es una manera de decir que en promedio de la cantidad de dinero enviada desde Catalunya al gobierno central es mayor que la promedio de las CCAA. Además aunque es cierto que Madrid invierte en Catalunya no lo hace ni bien ni de manera suficiente, o he de recordarte el ave que llevamos esperando años, las autopistas que son todas de peaje(no como en el resto del pais) y el corredor mediterraneo por ejemplo?

Tampoco nos pasemos eh

no soy el pero:
La comunidad que mas invierte en relacion a su poblacion es Madrid.
La comunidad que más dinero recibe en relacion a su población es Andalucia

En Madrid el coste de vida y los impuestos estan tan altos que si tienes el sueldo mínimo es imposible que puedas pagar por un sitio donde dormir, y tener que comer.

>barcelona

kek. Barcelona is just a shithole. And besides, I want only Eivissa, not catalan contaminated territories like Majorca, Menorca and Qatar Foundation.

> muh fueros
As a proud Castillian mesetafag, I reserve the right to make rice with stuff and call it paella. It's written in the Decretos de Nueva Planta with these same words.

No voy a rebatirte todos los argumentos pero que sepas, por ejemplo, que Cataluña es la única comunidad autónoma española con todas sus provincias conectadas por AVE; que las autopistas de peaje son propiedad de la Generalidad y están gestionadas por empresas relacionadas con Convergencia, esta competencia se transfirió a Cataluña desde el gobierno central.

La diferencia entre lo que aporta la provincia de Barcelona al resto de Cataluña y lo que recibe es mucho mayor que la diferencia entre lo que aportan los ciudadanos catalanes al resto de España y lo que reciben.

La solidaridad interterritorial existe en todos los países del mundo, y no sólo entre territorios sino entre individuos.

Estáis muy desinformados y manipulados, culpa del gobierno central por no hacer pedagogía y por permitir el lavado de cerebro en la educación y la propaganda separatista en los medios de comunicación comprados por subvenciones y publicidad institucional

CUANDO DEBATEN SU HIJUEPUTA INDEPENDENCIA MALPARIDOS CATALANES DE MIERDA.

LLEVO AÑOS ESCUCHANDO ESA MIERDA.

HAGAN ALGO.

Catalonia-Gibraltar union when?

What a tremendously poor argument.

Ah yes, the richest man in America and prominent Jewish-American rights activist, Rabbi John Hancock.

>llevo años escuchando esa mierda
Esto lleva así desde el siglo pasado, y así seguirá por otros mas.

Continuar el debate ad infinitum sin hacer realmente nada es como funciona esto.

Hablas como si fueras español,teniendo la nacionalidad española no te hace ser parte del Reino que lo sepas aunque no es de extrañar por que muchos panchis apoyan la independencia

la mayoria es la gente de españa
el pais es toda la gente que vive en el, uno no puede hacer una votacion en su pueblo y decir "somos un pais"

I accept only if we ban all castillians