youtube.com/watch?v=D91lTP-ACcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everything.

>

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ii4odmwqcKM

You watched it.

Came here to post this

The very moment it got green-lit.

No bald midget men throwing energy disks.

So Peter Dinklage or Martin Klebba?

Trying to give it any sort of modern world feeling instead of making it the timeless colourful weird world of the source material. They wanted the Transformers audience and it was garbage.

I still get triggered by Roshi having hair and no beard when Chow had literally just made POTC3.

Oozaru.

Better than Evolution and more loyal to the source despite being an unofficial adaptation

>look at his shirt!
>it's japanese
>get it?

Hey Geeko!

>High School

Adaptation made by people that cared nothing for the source material.

Master Roshi didn't fondle Bulma.

No talking animals.

This. Fully embraced the goofy world of Dragonball, where talking, bipedal animals wear clothes and are fully integrated into society. I think the president is a fucking dog. Have some dinosaurs, some foreign creatures. It's a fantasy show.

Putting Geeko in high school, having him be bullied by niggers and using his power to open a bunch of lockers simultaneously like a fucking superhero origin movie was a mistake.

That said, this is one of my favorite bad movies to put on when I have a specific type of company over. I've seen it at least ten times. It's a treasure trove of garbage, the gift that never stops giving. Every time I rewatch, I notice some retarded shit I missed before.

Definetely the best Roshi ever

As usual, things went south when they tried to "update" the story and make a "realistic universe", seriously The Dark Knight trilogy is probably the only film to ever do that and succeed (and even then, there's tons of holes in that "realism").
As a huge Dragon Ball fan, it was a disappointment but I knew it wouldn't be good from the get-go. I still enjoy using it for background noise.

white people

Nothing, the fact that it triggers weebs and dbfags makes it good enough.

how many careers did it kill tho? thats whats important

everyone involved but emmy rossum

Absolutely nothing, this is pure kinokultura just like Batman v Superman.

>costar as Tom's kid in war of the worlds
>Dragon Ball Evolution a few years later
Justin Chatwin's career was fucking obliterated by this.

IT WASNT FUCKING DB

They should make an adaptation of that OVA with the Goku's father as main character

>What went wrong?

White people playing Asian roles

>Hollywood movie
>Still wanting asians in the main roles

You are looking in the wrong place. ANyway, that movie had way bigger problems than the cast

I was going to post these.

white people

2D ≠ 3D

What went right?

youtube.com/watch?v=opji5DgE_nQ&ab_channel=RobotUnderdog2

I wanted to post this

That 17 is perfect.

you're fucking retarded if you think that is per se a problem

you're doubly fucking retarded if you think that alone ruined the movie (instead of everything else)

you are triply fucking retarded if you think dragon ball characters look asian (except obviously asian MINOR characters like son gohan the grandfather or that killer dude) or it is established that they are supposed to look asian

But Saiyans are aliens.

that's terrible and why gohan and trunks look asian? In the comics they didn't look asian at all

I saw this in theaters

Me too.

My friend and I were the only two watching it.

ChiChi could very well pass for a chinese woman, so it figures her son would at least look hapa since her fucking husband isn't even human.

Agree on Trunks tho.

>Master Roshi didn't fondle Bulma.
Should he, though?
The most he ever did in original DB was see some bush and tits, and the tits belonged to a magic pig.

Goku got the worst girl

so Yamcha and Goku look similar in the anime but Yamcha turned out to be asian in the movie. Okay stay deluisonal.

Hmm... That hair... It almost looks like

What went right??
youtube.com/watch?v=D91lTP-ACcU

dddd cote

>teaming up on villainfu
;-;

nothing

guy looks like the ownerer

Was it worse than the last airbender though?

There was nothing wrong with this movie at all.

You would need a marvel budget and weaboo director (with like... a snyder style...) to make a proper dbz live action film

>Hero gets turned into a generic white man
>Asian waifus are played by Asian waifus

Fucking kek. Why are white people so obvious with this shit? Why dont chinks grow a backbone and protest this bullshit?

The moment I dropped thinking this was gonna be anything like Dragon Ball, I liked it for what it was.
Kinda like the Resident Evil movies.
Though I was drunk and I thought Bulma was hot as fuck.

It has nothing to do with Dragonball, that's what went wrong.