Monorail ep=next 4 years under trump

REALLY REALLY MAKES YOU FUCKIN THINK

Homer becomes sanitation commissioner episode = 2 years under Hillary

hmm interesting. what other simpsons eps can be attributed to life in america in next 4 years?

This isn't how we talk here, but I admire you for trying to earn a few last cents so close to the wire, record-corrector.

>being triggered because he thinks someone is insulting his beloved leader

its more a simpsons thread but if you wanna get buttblasted about it go ahead faggot.

are you watching Channel 4 + 1 right now p h a m l a m

the one where theres less and less jobs and services get cut because theres nothing any president can do to stop the ascension of the chinese middle class

1. I'm pointing out your failure, you're the one getting triggered.

2. No it clearly isn't any such thing.

If Hillary wins; Lemon of Troy

where Shelbyville is the US, Springfield is Russia and the tree is Syrian sovereignty

There is nothing on Earth like a bonafide, electrified, 60foot monolith.

>he sperges out in a thread
>NO U

i havent seen that one

>tfw the new eps are so bad and painful

when did the simpsons go to shit? at this point there seems to be more bad eps than good one

But Lyle Lanley was actually a charismatic effective huckster.

Trump is just "I'm a massively insecure racist sexist demagogue with 0 literally days of experience in public office and you're gonna vote for me because you're an insecure racist sexist moron and you want to be ruled."

>I call the big one Bitey

>goys think experience in public office is more important than experience in the private sector

yes because in the public office you have unlimited funds and in private you don't

so obviously the more prudent and successful managers are in the public office

Post examples that prove that having literally no experience serving in public office or in the military is a good quality for a presidential candidate to have

>he voted for a half a term senator who only got elected because he bribed a judge to release his opponent sealed divorce proceedings simply because he was half black XD

Why are you here, though? You think there are people here to convince? REALLY?

Thanks for Correcting The Record.

THE RING CAME OFF MY PUDDING CAN

Monolith?

KRUSTY WANTS OUT

Ancient Greeks did it

You know, an America with illegals' a little like the bitch with the private servers. No one knows how she got them and danged if she knows how to use them.